The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old Today, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
kentboy78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks for the supplementary information. It gives a fairly good idea the accuracy of photos or FR. Saw the profile of Rika and Yuzuki, looks interesting and I might give Rika, if her availability fits my timing

I’ve added a few of them using LINE and communicated with them to make reservation, one of them even told me no foreigner LOL
Will report back once I’ve tried anyone from sinkaigyu or elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0pik001 View Post
As mentioned, there were 2 options that day, both ranked. I picked Rika and my friend took Yazuki. Rika I think was prettier than the pics, looks younger in person as I thought in the photos she looked a bit MILFY. She was slim and had nice tits (very nice B's, discounted from the Jap-E's that were advertised). I just lay in the hot tub and admired her beautiful body as she prepared the bath and mat. Smiley and great service. My friend said that Yazuki was slim and very petite and had excellent service as well. So both safe choices.

Rika didn't allow fingering nor painting but everything else was OK. Loads of hot DFK and very good stamina during FJ (covered sadly). My friend said Yazuki was less restrictive (also no raw but he doesn't raw anyway), so maybe next time I'll try her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1