The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old Today, 03:28 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 10
fxty1989 is a splendid one to beholdfxty1989 is a splendid one to beholdfxty1989 is a splendid one to beholdfxty1989 is a splendid one to beholdfxty1989 is a splendid one to beholdfxty1989 is a splendid one to beholdfxty1989 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Yes, quite recent.

My issue was, I had already "proven" my nationality (not PRC) with my passport, how the heck can I be an "undercover"?

But lesson learnt. I think it is more reliable for taxi drivers to recommend and bring you to places you can guarantee to have services. They know the best.
Taxi driver is always a good choice when u first time visit a city and got no recourse there, but not the best way. Anyway, just did a quick research on TG, found there are still quite a lot of recourse in Shenzhen, but the price is a bit high even comparing with SG here.
Old Today, 03:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 10
fxty1989 is a splendid one to beholdfxty1989 is a splendid one to beholdfxty1989 is a splendid one to beholdfxty1989 is a splendid one to beholdfxty1989 is a splendid one to beholdfxty1989 is a splendid one to beholdfxty1989 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Was this recently? If so, recently wind blow v big. The best HJ joints i've experienced so far are still in suzhou. Local police are taken care of they leave the joints alone.
Just came back from China a few days ago, asked a few ppl from “industry” when still in China, they all said now is “太平盛世”,maybe it’s because I visited the different location in China. BTW, the best experience I had so far is in Cheng Du, decent price with good quality gal and good service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1