The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2024, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2717 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: JB Spas TCSS Corner/ Newbie Helpdesk :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
Good idea. I think bro Tarma69 is already doing that?
If not everyday go in and out beat the jam also damn shagged.
Wah, Joyce is still in JB and could be working in another spa. Luckily she didn't go back HCMC. Yippee...
Quote:
Originally Posted by norigo77 View Post
Yup, he got love nests in both SG and JB. His life is my dream. Haha
That's good news for you! I think she go back also no use, might as well maximize her earnings in JB while her visa is still valid. You paid her a visit at her new workplace yet?
Maybe got to give up my love nest in SG le. Negotiation with SG tirak not going well so may end up with no SG tirak liao.
Old uncle me heard from AZ that Joyce is still undecided yet and he was trying to persuade her otherwise. Why? because her life in Aman was already very sinang, don't think she can survive the tougher working environment in the other spa wor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Also, they asked me to pay in advance (before I even bonked) for the 258RM, which was very odd.
There's a reason why they did so - Because the bonk rooms are at a different level from the spa, some idiotic customers ever got away without paying up after bonking last time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norigo77 View Post
Tiagong is 529. Half sister. Not sure if they can tarma tho.
I think currently 158 is the prettiest there with the sweetest smile, which is as sweet as Cammy's. Already a promising ang pai on her first day of work. 128 CMI... first day took one customer only KO liao! Hahaha
Agree that 158 is the prettiest there now. If haven't try yet, better hurry up as I got the feeling she will be 包养 by some 水鱼 very very soon.
Tiagong 128 never return back to work liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigy69 View Post
Seems like a good thread of newbies, so saying Hi to all the Dai Lous. Haven't cheong JB SPA for 4-5 years, got chance to return there tomorrow so hope to get some latest tips.

1. Is VIP still the best SPA to go for in terms of ladies varieties and services? I know the facility and pool size suck. Can't compare to the old Roman (now should be call NZ)

2. Is one6 worthy to go? Saw quite a few threads recommending but it's at Austin and I'm staying in JB Town, so don't want to waste my time if not worthy.

3. HV referring to the 1 just beside KSL? Level 6? Is it good too?

Thanks in advance for friendly and reliable tips.
Old uncle me shall attempt to help our 带头大哥 answer your questions in his absence:

1. Yes
2. One6 is at Crystal Crown. LA is at Austin. If you don't wish to travel all the way to Austin can always try One6 first.
3. Yes. Depends how you define "good" and what are you looking for.
Old 25-07-2024, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Luffyisfree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone PM me address of VIP spa? TIA🙏🏻
Old 25-07-2024, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2793 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Ah I see, thanks bro, understood about the advance payment at One6 Spa then.

I looked at the Amansari tg lineup again, promising, might go try one more time even though it is quite far out.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1