The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
mic88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pelangi Jua Gen Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Class5 View Post
Went in to try my luck to get Shirley to massage but she's too busy recently and i had to try other shop.
Walked along the shops and found one decently renovated massage palour. A milf counter lady attended to me and asked for preference of massuses. Told her to get me someone who can speak chinese.

Few minutes later an aunty (looks late 50s, let's call her 'christine') came up to me and brought me to 2nd floor for my massage. While walking up, i was thinking, that's it. No need to have any special.

While in the room, Christine gave me a pair of shorts and told me that i can wear it if i want. She then left the room for my privacy to undress and as usual, i undressed and leaving myself in a pair of underwear and climbed up the massage bed.

Her massage was good. In fact, very good. Throughout the process of massage, her strength executed was so good that i fell asleep.
I think she must have finished with my back and asked me to flip over. She then dimmed the lights in the room and started massaging my thighs.

I guess that most of us gets aroused when our inner thighs gets massaged and i am just another normal man. I could feel my erection building up and my rod somehow went under my underwear waist band and the head popped out from there.

Christine started giggling and asked if i am enjoying it. I smiled to her and her hands went to both side of my waist band and pulled down my underwear. She took the bottle of oil and dripped on my tool and let it slide down the meat. She asked if i cum fast and i gave her a negative reply. She then moved her head to my testicles and sucked on it. To be honest, young girls are good but experienced women are best!

She took each ball at a time, alternating sucking it and occasionally on my meat and downing the whole rod till it disappear whole.
I think i was enjoying it so much that i let out a little moan while she was sucking it, next moment, i saw her removing her clothes and bra. Impressive, at her age, her boobs are not saggy.

She then climbed up the massage bed , positioned my rod between her boobs and started giving me a breast fuck. I could see that she was trying her best to satisfy me with her skills and after a moment of breast fuck, i told her to just give me a HJ. Worried that given her age, i might tire her out.

SHe climbed down the bed and stood beside me and started wanking my rod up and down. She took my hands, placed on her boobs and taking the cue, i started fondling it and teasing her nipples.
I think she some how got excited and bend over and placed her nipples at my mouth. After a moment of her wanking me and me sucking her boobs, i told her i am ready to explode.

She stopped her hands action and immediately lowered her head and gave me a final BBBJ. I blasted every single shot into her mouth and she finally lifted her head after she felt that i am done cumming.

Shit, i forgot to ask for the price before doing the deed!
But well, she told me that RM100 will be sufficient.

She is not one of the best looker but definitely one of the best service provider.
Will be back for more
please pm location and contact bro
Old 07-08-2024, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
DAVIDONGTC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pelangi Jua Gen Massage

Quote:
Went in to try my luck to get Shirley to massage but she's too busy recently and i had to try other shop.
Walked along the shops and found one decently renovated massage palour. A milf counter lady attended to me and asked for preference of massuses. Told her to get me someone who can speak chinese.

Few minutes later an aunty (looks late 50s, let's call her 'christine') came up to me and brought me to 2nd floor for my massage. While walking up, i was thinking, that's it. No need to have any special.

While in the room, Christine gave me a pair of shorts and told me that i can wear it if i want. She then left the room for my privacy to undress and as usual, i undressed and leaving myself in a pair of underwear and climbed up the massage bed.

Her massage was good. In fact, very good. Throughout the process of massage, her strength executed was so good that i fell asleep.
I think she must have finished with my back and asked me to flip over. She then dimmed the lights in the room and started massaging my thighs.

I guess that most of us gets aroused when our inner thighs gets massaged and i am just another normal man. I could feel my erection building up and my rod somehow went under my underwear waist band and the head popped out from there.

Christine started giggling and asked if i am enjoying it. I smiled to her and her hands went to both side of my waist band and pulled down my underwear. She took the bottle of oil and dripped on my tool and let it slide down the meat. She asked if i cum fast and i gave her a negative reply. She then moved her head to my testicles and sucked on it. To be honest, young girls are good but experienced women are best!

She took each ball at a time, alternating sucking it and occasionally on my meat and downing the whole rod till it disappear whole.
I think i was enjoying it so much that i let out a little moan while she was sucking it, next moment, i saw her removing her clothes and bra. Impressive, at her age, her boobs are not saggy.

She then climbed up the massage bed , positioned my rod between her boobs and started giving me a breast fuck. I could see that she was trying her best to satisfy me with her skills and after a moment of breast fuck, i told her to just give me a HJ. Worried that given her age, i might tire her out.

SHe climbed down the bed and stood beside me and started wanking my rod up and down. She took my hands, placed on her boobs and taking the cue, i started fondling it and teasing her nipples.
I think she some how got excited and bend over and placed her nipples at my mouth. After a moment of her wanking me and me sucking her boobs, i told her i am ready to explode.

She stopped her hands action and immediately lowered her head and gave me a final BBBJ. I blasted every single shot into her mouth and she finally lifted her head after she felt that i am done cumming.

Shit, i forgot to ask for the price before doing the deed!
But well, she told me that RM100 will be sufficient.

She is not one of the best looker but definitely one of the best service provider.
Will be back for more
Bro,
Can share location and contact please? Thank you in advance.
Old 07-08-2024, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
embraced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hey bro! Able to pm me the location and contact details? Frequent JB a lot

Quote:
Well, though lady boss and JH are not in business at the moment, we men still need to release. It's not really JuaGen but more of a sensual massage:

Only managed to log into SBF recently due to VPN issue.
Well, I did go to another massage palour recently and requested for the a lady (Shirley).

I climbed onto massage table in my underwear and Shirley came in once I was ready. First thing she did was to just pull my underwear off and while in process of doing so, she said that it'll be oily.

She proceeded to massage my upper body for about 15 minutes and the rest of 45 minutes at my lower region.
She would massage the inner thigh and continously brush her hand onto the exposed testicles. At some point of time, she would then even start grabbing it and give it a few tugs. Then stretches her hand under and grab the penis and position it out between the thigh.

Continuing with the massage at the thighs and same time playing / teasing with my blood filled enlarged tool.

45 minutes into massaging, she asked me to turn around and this time, without popping the GQ, she just poured lots of oil onto the tool and started teasing it well, also wanking it at the same time.

Till you tell her that it's about to explode, then she'll take a towel and cover it and milk till the last drop.

Subsequently, she'll leave the room and return with warm towel and clean me up off the excessive oil and she just left the room before I could even pay her.

So, I just placed a RM 50 on the bed and walked out.

She's not young but her teasing skills are remarkable
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1