The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/xiaowan-massage/

Finally had a chance to try someone so celebrated on this forum. And with expectations come disappointment I guess.

Looks: 8/10 She is definitely young and pretty. But if bros here grade her a AA, then in comparison I would like to say that Xiao Han (the one who was caught and sent home) is AAA. But certainly pleasing to the eyes.

Body/Boobs: B-boobs. Considered slim but not exactly hourglass. The kind of body I like would be like the famous Wawa (liltiger time, must have been more than a decade ago)

Massage is almost non-existent. But as rightly said by a bro, go find condo ML is really never for the massage lah.

Sensual is the biggest disappointment I guess. The bros who had her during her first stint are the lucky ones. Maybe some of the old regulars too. But as it is now, the sensual is so watered down...

Bottomline: you pay $200 for SN CBJ. Is that worth it? You judge for yourself then. For me, once is enough. I don't even find it worth spending more to try to "unlock" more. For $200, I would expect FN BBBJ.

I hope this field report helps bros to manage their expectations before they pay a visit to Xiao Wan. Cheers.
Try to up you bro, was unable to do it now .. you save my money.. almost visited her.
Old Today, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 651 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61605 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Well said bro. Those vanilla ML may not be that vanilla that you assumed them to be. Some of them just have tactics to make sure you RTM. I had one vanilla ML that said she never offer kiss because of germs and viruses, but in the end we dfk. You’re not special at all, even if the girl is willing to go out with you without asking you to pay, she might just be bored and needs someone to pay their meal or whatever.
Another joke i heard is ML tell you she very tired, cannot service you properly pls forgive her.

That's like saying McDonalds ran out of french fries but we still charge u for it.

If tired then DON'T take the booking.
Old Today, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Another joke i heard is ML tell you she very tired, cannot service you properly pls forgive her.

That's like saying McDonalds ran out of french fries but we still charge u for it.

If tired then DON'T take the booking.
Lol... at least try to replace with harsh brown or nuggets etc.

If she tired, let me service her body instead...

Cathy, Mango, pipi, antong
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1