The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2372 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Or better still, drop the fantasy that the ML is your special one somehow. Too many guys cheong without protecting themselves emotionally and financially.
A mantra many would be wise to repeat to themselves.

Especially with this new generation where its been well published that many are more fragile, genuinely lonely, lacking proper social skills, and the emotional and physical connection of a pretty girl. Making them very susceptible to creating fantasies to fill the void. A potentially dangerous situation to be in.
Old Today, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 611 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1345 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Especially with this new generation where its been well published that many are more fragile, genuinely lonely, lacking proper social skills, and the emotional and physical connection of a pretty girl. Making them very susceptible to creating fantasies to fill the void. A potentially dangerous situation to be in.
I regret not visiting Coco one last time before she RTC
Ooo that pair of eyes and face. She raised the benchmark of my fantasy
Old Today, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2372 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
I regret not visiting Coco one last time before she RTC
Ooo that pair of eyes and face. She raised the benchmark of my fantasy
You snooze you lose lor... luckily I made my fantasy become reality. Saw her once, sometimes twice a week, and for one last hoorah before she left.

She is indeed one of the loveliest babes ever to grace our shores. And she a cool cat too... seen her DJ-ing and singing vidz?.. dayum. Top notch stuff.
Old Today, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 1
Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Or better still, drop the fantasy that the ML is your special one somehow. Too many guys cheong without protecting themselves emotionally and financially.
Unfortunately, I had learnt the reality the hard way

The vanilla MLs, the only way to make them truthful to you is get them emotionally attached to you. To do this, you need to buy the majority of their working time, which is crazy

The talk about unlocking MLs is just pushing the uninitiated bros to go play with fire
Old Today, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 12
bofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud of

Quote:
You snooze you lose lor... luckily I made my fantasy become reality. Saw her once, sometimes twice a week, and for one last hoorah before she left.

She is indeed one of the loveliest babes ever to grace our shores. And she a cool cat too... seen her DJ-ing and singing vidz?.. dayum. Top notch stuff.
No regrets man
Old Today, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3475 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's why most times, what happens behind closed doors, should remain there. MLs also hate a tattletale and will immediately turn off that generous tap which was gushing before.
Let them do it la..

Must make them learn the hard way first..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old Today, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 1
HeartML is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeartML is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
So are you saying her boobs are enhanced type?
If so, then I’ll skip. Already have a couple of MLs with slim figure and enhanced boobs on my list. Don’t have time to try more of the same.
I will think enhanced. She is also not as slim as Chen Chen

No RTM for me
Old Today, 10:31 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 287 Post(s)
Quoted: 4513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42523 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

MLs are meant to be shared.

Our money are meant to be spent.

MLs are like a delicious cake, every cheongster would like to have a piece or two of it.

A wise cheongster will know how to spend the minimum and get the most of it.

Kiki's cake is one of the most delicious one. I think I had eaten at least 80% of it. I am contented.

As for the current one?

Well, let's see.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3799 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I too think must guys here will get triggered, after investing some time and money on a certain ML, and also developing what feels like a special connection with that ML, to suddenly read other people are getting a lot more than he is. Definitely will feel buay shuang. So the guy will either:-

2. Not happy so will repeatedly question that ML and annoy her with his persistence which might affect her work;
2. Let the trigger-ness fester, then become angry, come here and try smear her name by exaggerating and fabricating all sorts of services that she did with him, which are lies
Never understand why people want to splash so much $ on chickens. Lucky I very cheapo. I very poor boy, spend minimum. But I let WL invest in me instead. Little by little, be it time, food, money, emotion. Over time they more attached to me then I attached to them.
你们要相信me, my success rate very high one! Must believe me okay.

PS: your post got two point 2. Please amend.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old Today, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Never understand why people want to splash so much $ on chickens. Lucky I very cheapo. I very poor boy, spend minimum. But I let WL invest in me instead. Little by little, be it time, food, money, emotion. Over time they more attached to me then I attached to them.
你们要相信me, my success rate very high one! Must believe me okay.

PS: your post got two point 2. Please amend.
世外高人...must pay more respect
Old Today, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 9
kwon910 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkwon910 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkwon910 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkwon910 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

every bro will have their own experience that keep to themselves )
多的是 你不知道的事 :)
Old Today, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dangdangdang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy-33.com/ariel-massage/

Name is Aries, so agent put wrongly.

Very pretty and young tom yum.

Not the talkative type so you need to engage her. English, Chinese and Thai no issue.

Massage is on point but slightly on the soft side.

Lowers top for dessert. Allows zhut. No kissing.

Put on reserve list.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1