The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 7
Footballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stud_meier View Post

Tried Mandy (https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1000810) from Galaxyxscorts last nite.

I am a fan of big-boobs-and-slim-body.

Body: 10/10 (slim body, flat tummy, beige skin; a little bush down there; with lots of ink art; body shape exactly as photos)
Face: 10/10 (slutty looks, exactly as the photos)(exact photos are rare nowadays)
Boobs: 11/10 (nicely done, huge, soft and bouncy)
GFE: 9/10 (easy to talk to; she has a bubbly personality)
BBBJ: 7/10 (will rate as ok; i have had better and longer; she does suck balls)

This lady was not my first choice and I am glad OKT recommended to switch ladies last minute. I have been getting sub-par ladies week-on-week for several weeks now and I am glad to finally hit a sexy slutty big boobs lady. She can do doggy, missionary, painting and all other positions allowable in the small room. She can do serious massage. Think its her 3rd working day and she is always fully booked. She says 1pm or the early afternoon are her best times because she is not tired yet - too bad for me I can only do late nights.

OKT is accommodating. Will definitely RTF.
Add on:
Exactly same as photo and video! Pair of nice big boobs and she is damn wild! Acconmodate well on bed👍
Old Today, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chickondick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t...highlight=bell

Quick FR for Bell from Ss;

Look : 9/10 Very strong charisma specially when she smiles

Body : 9/10 petite, skin quite fair, give off abit of lian vibe because tatted lady but she damn friendly

BBBJ : 9/10 loves sucking can tell. She blew me well with energy and enthusiasm not like some forced kind.

FJ : 9.5/10 easily wet and does well in all positions. Doggy, reverse and missionary to finish the deed.

Remarks : She is fun to be around with enjoyed my time with her! Next will tarma with Her and Sumin
Old Today, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Congoland deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1000028&highlight=

Steamy bonk session with Thip last night, and promised the lady an FR.

Looking for a slot between lunch break and luckily Thip is available.

Looks & Figure : The photos are as close as you can get. WYSIWYG, no bluff. Smooth fair skin look like chinese girl. Natural racks around D cups.

BBBJ : She is actually quite good at this, will DT a few times and lick balls.

FJ : can see the juice coating the sides of her thighs when I pulled out to change position. For 2nd shot, she was busy rubbing her own clit as I pumped away in missionary while I hold on to her tits.

GFE : Plenty. When we were not fucking, we were cuddling. Tried to make conversation to break ice which I really appreciate.

Overall very good bonk with high service level. Bros should try her if you like the hot beach girl look alike with big tits.
Old Today, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 5
jayquellin is one of the Best!jayquellin is one of the Best!jayquellin is one of the Best!jayquellin is one of the Best!

Mandy from galaxy
https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...810&highlight=

Looks for wild and good service, Mandy definitely is the one

She is sexy, attitude is good and her body is wild wild wild

We kiss like no tomorrow and she even suck my dick like a pro too

We fucked like rabbits thru out the 40mins with 3 position and those piak piak hardcore sound too

Her pussy was tight and low milage which I think can really feel the tightness when I was fucking her

Moan was loud and sexy too, so definitely will make me cum faster then normal for sure
Old Today, 03:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pwnstar94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: FoxyThai
Sbf Profile Link https://sbf.today/member.php?u=943416
Telegram Link:
https://t.me/+45M5rZDBtos1ZGQ9

Model Name: Piya

Looks: Quite similar to the photos, minimal filters applied. Nice smile and no black face.
Body: Similar to photos as well, bros who are into the curvy type should not miss out on Piya. Big and soft man made neh neh. Nice shape also
Kiss/French: 10/10, non stop dfk, she only stops when giving BBBJ.
Bbbj: 10/10, great suction and focus on the tip. Only stopping when
AR: Never tried.
FJ: tight pussy and good riding skills.
PSE: 10/10, really high sex drive lady, shower finish grab you by the cock and drag into the room. No commercial feel at all, felt more like bonking your mistress. Accommodating to different positions as well.
Rtf: for sure if time permits
Old Today, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bikersclan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Peach Lust365
https://sbf.today/showthr...ighlight=peach

Looks: 9
Body: 9
Boobs: 9 huge man made cocomelons. Soft and still ok to fondle
Main scene:
Very satisfied. Our lips almost locked for the whole session, I call her the 'French queen'. She is also good in sucking. With eye contact and both hands busy touching me. And for main even, FJ, super shiok. Hug me tightly and wrap her legs around me, want me to go deeper. Tried many positions and she never complain, doggy & cowgirl the best, can hold her big boobs. She really enjoy the sex, not like just going thru motion. Just thinking abt it makes me horny again. Gfe wise, Super gfe, no horse run. Lots of cuddling and kissing, really treat me like bf.
Old Today, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 15
ubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud ofubernooby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubernooby View Post
Ended a session with Whisky under T21
As usual booking was a breeze, instructions were also clear. Thanks bro Kim for bringing another gem.
Was constantly on a lookout for anyone who resembled Vivi previously from the same stable.
Browsing T21 telegram and saw a review saying that she’s similar to vivi. Instantly went to book her, she’s smart and hardworking with lots of gfe. Spent most of my time chatting away with no GT required ��
Looks: 8.5 (similar to photos)
Boobs: 8.5 (enhanced)
BBBJ: 9 (DT & long time)
DFK: 10 (Non-stop action)
FJ: 9 (High stamina,wet easily)
RTF: Yes already planning before she leaves
RTF session for Whisky @ T21
I don't usually RTF so quickly but I unfortunately will be travelling for work and won't be able to see her again during her stint here. Lots of love for tatted ladies

Won't give ratings as I already did in my previous post, only thing that changed was GFE more gao during this time around. Found myself enjoying chatting & listening to her, almost forgetting what I was there for

Look forward to bro Kim to bringing more such gems to our shores in the future.
Old Today, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 1
Rock999 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRock999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Som from FF, Pic is for illustration only. Just like Mcd you see the advs then you later open the wrap see the burger. You know what I mean lo...

Name: SOM
Nationality: Thai
Weight: 44kg
Height: 162cm
Stats: 34B-24-35
Boobs: Natural (small B nice handful grab pink sensitive nipple cannot suck)
Pussy: Shaved (nope, small emm forest down there)
Body: One plus point is her fair white smooth skin this one win hands down of all Thai ladies I had.

My first girl at Dome 1 is also named Som from same stable FF, she is still the best of all girls in Dome 1 and she is the one and only girl in my hall of great bonks from FF. Then pity lo this Som is not as great. I can say not bad lah, she is just ok normal bonk. Not great not bad.

The moment I see the name Som from FF TG I was happy like hell wah Som is back. Go in and see the pics a little bit disappoint is not her, but anyway this Som looks damn chio young and pretty. See the price ho normal pricing as other girls, ok I know already so before visit I had already lower my expectations. A comparison I would say Geylang L1838 G3 younger and better looking.

Msg OKT quick and smooth booking, the usual Geylang area. Enter the room just as expected not as pretty n young but the looks no run too far can recognize is correct person, nowadays PS also go AI but definitely won't reject de she is a beauty. Her fair white skin make her a bit more outstanding already.

Service is a really jialat no diff from Geylang legal house WL, 1st bath she clean me with her clothes on no bath together. I didn't want BJ go straight on FJ, well she quite lazy no CG only missionary and doggie. No sucking of boobs no kissing she turn face away but I did a few light kisses, like this not easy for me to cum lo so took quite some time. Maybe her mileage high no feeling de she just close eyes no sound also. After 1st shot bath alone, no massage just sleep beside. Rest a while need to go back work, I just want the 2nd shot complete fully missionary to finish off this value meal. Also bath alone still got time so I ask if she knows massage, she ask for tips. I say need to go back work, next time bah. Actually no RTF.

Feedback to OKT also he say will scold her I say no need lah no point.

Been a long time didn't write FR at dome 1 mainly bcos I had been RTF my regular Vietnam rose ML whom I had spend more than 5K on her alone, she is way better in terms of looks and service than all my hall of great bonks girls. But still after a while I will need to search for some "refreshment", seems like dome 1 I won't be back so soon.

Hall of Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=899

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Old Today, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
gebeyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hermes from galaxy

Lady was young, cute, very easy break ice becos she can speak English

Bbbj was good, can suck long time can cim too

French was not a problem, we kiss like we know each other long time

Pussy was tight, low milage for sure and very sensitive when touch

She loves sex, very wet below, can go long lasting before I cummed hard on her boobs and ass

https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...358&highlight=
Old Today, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
melonade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soda from Fairies: Pretty like a model. Slight youthful blemish. Petite natural figure. Turn on for people not into enhancement, hope it stays that way.

Just found out she's going back soon. Not to be missed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1