The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 2
Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Previously her figure was almost perfect. Now, put on too much weigh, not so chio liao. Her boobs are bigger now, but not shiok to squeeze as before. Now is a bit hard.
I visited mht just recently

I got to agree that her boobs are hard. Her butt also hard.

Don’t think I will return to her anymore.

If I crave for boobs, i rather go for Bao Zi
Old Yesterday, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
raheem1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
You mean you booked Bella as she still listed in SLG website.
However, Bella actually have RTC and this Doris act as Bella using her Hp number to take in customer?
But then why you don't see a different face when you stepped in?
Only until turn around then you realised is a different gal?
They both look close to each other?
Yes. That’s where I got the link from SLG website which means her ad is still active( dunno whether still active now?)I don’t refer to photo on the SLG cos it’s all fake. I only know boobs size. Cos A cup and C/D cup I still can differentiate. And I have never seen the real Bella in real life before so can’t tell until I see the boobs. Whether they look close to each other, beats me. Haha.
It’s for bros who intend to visit the real Bella to be aware.
Old Yesterday, 08:26 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42577 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laowang View Post
I visited mht just recently

I got to agree that her boobs are hard. Her butt also hard.

Don’t think I will return to her anymore.

If I crave for boobs, i rather go for Bao Zi
Yah lor, I dun noe what treatment she undergone. Now I feel she is a bit artificial.

Bao Zi is more natural.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 17
scandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xiao-yi-massage/

Price is on the high side,$200 for BBBJ CIM. Did offered further top up as well. Looks is as per pics, boobs are huge and soft. However can't really click with her, felt very commercial and just out to get the deed done. Won't RTM but maybe just me can't connect with her well. Maybe is just me that i dont really fancy gigantic boobs like hers. A neutral comment not a negative one.
Old Yesterday, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 11
savagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysavagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried this girl yet? Can't seem to find any reviews for her at all.

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xena-massage/
Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!

Fr for https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xue-bai-massage/. Like previous bro mentioned, she is pretty green in this industry.

Location: 10-15 mins walk from the nearest TEL mrt. The whole area is pretty discreet and quiet. Her apartment is super tidy and clean.

Looks: pretty similar to the pictures. Minimal photoshop. Petite lady with b/small c boobies, very very sensitive perky nipples hehe.

Personality: very soft spoken Chong Qing lady. Can hold her conversation well.

Massage: she gave me a massage after wanking me. I would say her massage is not bad. She knows simple technique and has the strength. Though I’m not a massage expert, I’m always aching so anything that relive my muscle it’s good for me.

Sensual: she will start off with sensual massage. Her skin is very smooth so everytime she cradle my balls, it’s feels very shiok. She will use her boobs to glide your whole body/front and back. Very standard sensual sop which leads to hj. Her hj is not rush. She slowly builds up momentum. Roaming is about 4G (pretty vanilla)

Service: Service is very good. She will ask about what you like and tries to adhere to your request (YMMV)

Last edited by Moomoblacksheep; Yesterday at 11:48 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
dragon00 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/mei-xi-massage/ any fr on this new dua neh bu?
Old Today, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

For fans for MLX, she is leaving soon so go visit her for the last time unless she comes back.

On the other hand, anyone has recommendation for ml with good bbbj? Don't seem to have many around mow.
Old Today, 02:29 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1618 / Power: 13
Ramsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant future

Short review for https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-jia-hui/

The usual caveat; YMMV

Location: location should be familiar for seasoned chiongsters. Good for drivers but troopers need to walk up an unsheltered hill. Can park at the carpark at the location. Shes a returnee.

Looks: Very pretty, head turner on the streets (totally my cup of tea). Early 30s. At most minus 10% from the first video for meitu. Put on light makeup for session.

Body: Received me in a body hugging clubbing dress with her hair tied up, made me wanna devour her there and then. Enhanced C, big areolas and suckable brown raisin. Very slim, reminds me of PRC models that you see on douyin with slim legs and thighs. perky butt too. not very tall though.

Massage: Decent massage, not a fan of hard massages, so it was just right for me. Done fully clothed. Some handphone usage, wasnt frequent enough to annoy me. Mentioned she does not offer extras, so she went for proper massage accreditations in China.

Sensual: All done in SN and she was wearing short tights (the safety pants but tights version). Asked why cant wear normal undies, she mentioned below out of bounds and yet there were cheeky bros who still try to sneak access. B2B then a pretty good HDLY. Skillfully used her nails to tease. HJ was done gently with sensual strokes. SOP fake audio. Allows zhut.

GFE: Started off chatty and discussed everything under the sun. After awhile, I got relaxed and just enjoyed the massage without talking, and she was fine massaging silently. After HJ provided a really good head massage hitting all points.

In-out 55mins, including 2 showers. PSA the shower area is those with steps and it can be really slippery. She warned me and still I almost slipped

RTM: Maybe. The limited roaming and tights are wet blankets but damn she looks stunning. Diminished probability to return as there is another high praised busty ML in the same block.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1