The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old Today, 04:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1211 / Power: 10
fxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Just came back from Bangkok yesterday for my first trip there. Hope this FR can be a reference for other newbies like me.

Day 1: Landed in Bangkok around 4:00PM local time. After hotel check in and having a simple dinner, straight away heading to Thermae to take a look. The café opened around 8:00PM, after going in, just order one drink then start to look for girls. Most girls in inside were below average (6/10) and they quoted 3000 THB for ST and 7-8 THB for LT. End up found a pretty girl (8/10), but she only did ST and quoted 4000 THB for one hour. My goal on that day was to find a girl for LT, so didn’t accept the offer. Then went to Nana Plaza to have a drink, and try my luck there, found one girl fit my test (9/10) in Rainbow 4, 8000 THB for LT, plus the lady drink and other fees (1000 THB to the pub if you bring the girl back, 400 THB for the drinks, 100 THB for tips), the total cost is about 9500 THB. Went back to hotel with girls, had two shots with her, overall experience 7/10 (She only allow light kiss and did BJ with condom), she left hotel around 4:00AM.

Day 2: Heading to a FL’s hotel after lunch, which I booked in the morning frim Sideline Thinland, 2000 THB/1/1 hour. 8/10 similar to her photo posted online, service is ok, overall experience 7/10. Then went to a Thai Spa called “La Belle”, the price of the girls there varies from 3-8500 THB/1/90 mins. The quality of the girls there can be very high as the price is also high. I was super luck there found a 10 out of 10 girl with 5500 THB. She is very young, with cute face, slim body but E cup nature boobs. The service of the girl was also sky high, GFE 10/10. Overall experience 11/10, I was so hungry and had to eat something, otherwise defiantly will extend another session with her. After dinner, went to Thermae again, found another cute girl with 3000 THB ST. She got a cute face with slim body, nature C boobs, and very good attitude, but the same problem is she only do light kiss and BJ with condom, so overall experience 7/10. Since I need to wake up early on next day, only asked for ST and she left around 12AM.

Day 3: Went back to “La Belle” and see whether can find the same girl after finished my tour, end up found she was only a part timer there. Choose another 4500 THB girl, quality still good, but the experience was terrible, her attitude changed after 10 mins we started to fuck, I ended with a quick shoot then left without any other service (Got massage after shot), overall experience 1/10. After went back to hotel, rest for a while, went to Thermae again, found the same girl was inside. After the terrible experience in the afternoon, I decided to play safe since this was the last night I stay in BKK, asked her out for LT for 7000 THB. Had dinner with her and went to pub had a few drinks, she was very sweet and 10/10 GFE, had a great time with her ended up with 2 shots. She left at 7AM on next day morning. Overall experience 9/10. (This time unlocked DFK, but she still only did BJ with condom, and can see she was not very experienced in bed).
Day 4: No action, went to a few tourist spots then fly back at night.

Summary: A good and bad experience both for this trip, overall above the average. Based on my own experience and other Bro’s FRs here, there is no guarantee that you can find a right girl until you try by yourself. So it’s really depending on your luck sometimes. If you were luck to find a good girl, remember to get her contact, so you can asked her out to have a date next time, most of them won’t reject. For hotels, I booked one 4 stars between Nana plaza and Thermae, 10 mins walk to each place, and got no problem of bringing back girls. The only issue is this area got a lot of bars, it will be quite noisy until the late night, and next time will try another hotel with less bars around.
Old Today, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 997 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
U can easily check rates in advance online, for example for Bangkok's SuperRich booth at Asok BTS.

I usually change at SuperRich but they will require you to bring your physical passport.

https://www.superrich1965.com/currency.php

I would say usually not much of a difference from back home unless you are changing a whole lot of SGD to baht.
Wah. Gonna bookmark this page. Actually if change SGD1000 then they will give better rate. If like me change $700 not much difference if change in SG

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1