The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7763 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmakersg View Post
Alamak.. 1 yr nv come in how come the sglonelyguy website cannot access liao
Kanna blocked by ip2 country blocker.
Any expert can advise me?
Thank you
1) sglonelyguy always change it's URL so, use google to get the latest
2) Change your DNS to public ones like 8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4
3) browse like normal

alternatively google "webproxy" then you can pick any of it and key in your desired address.

or use VPN
Old Today, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 21
luvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud of

Thanks guys
Got it
Old Today, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1643 / Power: 17
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Question - Dan Dan, Ruan Ruan or Jia Hui? Tough choice...
i think my new rule is not to visit those who are here too long. feel will burnout and standard dropped.

visited ruan ruan who said is here since jan 24. still quite similar to pic and place is clean. prob PS slimmer abit but acceptable, boobs are good. however the session feels too silent for my liking, try to break ice but still too cold i just keep quiet.

in out 30mins
massage is minimal sensual even lesser. too SOP till i thought jerking off will be more fun. nonetheless i asked for boob rub and she complied. highlight of the session maybe.

maybe nowadays fast food isn't that bad option afterall. Summer gave a different perspective but likely majority fast food is hit and run. no reputation to maintain anyway
Old Today, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone have recommendations on ml with great hot ass?

If you have a good MILF to share, please do share with me!
Old Today, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 15
Crazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/dora-massage/

Confirm SYT

Looks : Looks per photo , minimum PS . Really slim and sweet looking .
Massage : not bad , really put in Effort
Sensual : She really knows how to lick and cat bath …slow and sensual … don’t feel a moment where it is commercial .. imagine slim Poly gf kissing you all over … Her mouth all over you and is slow and sensual …no fake moans …
GFE : really sweet and sincere … really want to keep it to myself … but she needs to earn to stay …

RTM for sure …
Old Today, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
i think my new rule is not to visit those who are here too long. feel will burnout and standard dropped.

visited ruan ruan who said is here since jan 24. still quite similar to pic and place is clean. prob PS slimmer abit but acceptable, boobs are good. however the session feels too silent for my liking, try to break ice but still too cold i just keep quiet.

in out 30mins
massage is minimal sensual even lesser. too SOP till i thought jerking off will be more fun. nonetheless i asked for boob rub and she complied. highlight of the session maybe.

maybe nowadays fast food isn't that bad option afterall. Summer gave a different perspective but likely majority fast food is hit and run. no reputation to maintain anyway
For me is oso not to visit the same ML too often. Just a random example, when I 1st visit Dan Dan and she talked dirty, etc. U will find it refreshing. But after couple of visits and is the same old shit, of cos wiser to move on to ML that may give u new surprises.
Old Today, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
For me is oso not to visit the same ML too often. Just a random example, when I 1st visit Dan Dan and she talked dirty, etc. U will find it refreshing. But after couple of visits and is the same old shit, of cos wiser to move on to ML that may give u new surprises.
Totally understand. Sometimes I just ask my regular if can change pattern. Usually they are ok.

If not ok, I have no choice but to switch ML
Old Today, 04:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
nomx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
1) sglonelyguy always change it's URL so, use google to get the latest
2) Change your DNS to public ones like 8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4
3) browse like normal

alternatively google "webproxy" then you can pick any of it and key in your desired address.

or use VPN
Alternatively, can go to https://sgunblock.com/ this website always update the latest webpage.
Old Today, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jun567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Agreed for sure, when i was younger i would always visit the same ml thinking i can get diff or additional services, nowadays i just go around trying 🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1