The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 2
Cheeseburger03 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheeseburger03 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheeseburger03 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Suspicious ML who refuse to disclose charges for services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
I think you got zapped becos you didn't share who is the lady and many believes you just post for fun. They always zapped people for not sharing
I shared the pic & contact ID with those who have PM me

Not sure if its appropriate to share such info openly

Anyway will appreciate if bros here can help add me back... did not expect to be "attacked" when I was just trying to raise awareness for the benefit of everyone here
Old 24-09-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 2
Cheeseburger03 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheeseburger03 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheeseburger03 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
As mentioned multiple times, the ml will not implicate herself with incriminating replies. What worked for me was to ask how much cash should I bring?
That's exactly what I did lol... asked her what is the total charges so I know how much cash to bring

But she was very evasive and actually started mocking me by saying it's your money how do I know how much you want to bring? And she added since you already decide to come, why care about how much money you gona spend?

Lol isn't that a red flag?
Old 24-09-2024, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1138 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

I usually don't ask what services the masseur provides.

If I can click with her, I will stretch to the absolute limits with her lo. Then will pay her standard market rates. Then 撒娇 a bit and hug her and sweet talk assuring I will visit her again if she's unhappy with how much I paid her. usually works lo.
Old 28-09-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 16
spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!

I did not bother reading the entire thread so here is what I always do. I bring 5b. It's enough for almost anything.

One can always nego w the girl in the room.
Old 29-09-2024, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2238 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

TS
Can PM me the ML WeChat?
Old 29-09-2024, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 1
KC1970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKC1970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermy View Post
I did not bother reading the entire thread so here is what I always do. I bring 5b. It's enough for almost anything.

One can always nego w the girl in the room.
What you generally end up paying?
Old 29-09-2024, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 16
spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC1970 View Post
What you generally end up paying?
Less than 4b usually. It depends on the place and I don't like negotiating bc it's a mood killer. If you do enough research you should get a general idea of how much you should bring.
Old 04-10-2024, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kofpop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
I shared the pic & contact ID with those who have PM me

If I can click with her, I will stretch to the absolute limits with her lo. Then will pay her standard market rates. Then 撒娇 a bit and hug her and sweet talk assuring I will visit her again if she's unhappy with how much I paid her. usually works lo.
Hi bro, I have a regular of the same name at Little India and she shared the same incident. If it's the same lady, someone told her about your post. She was wary of sharing her rates as she didn't know you and usually people don't ask her via text. Hope you find another ML that you will enjoy though!

Last edited by kofpop; 05-10-2024 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Quoted wrong person
Old Today, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1976 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
Guys I got zapped multiple times after creating this post. One even started personal attack & cursed me viciously sigh. Why need to be so agitated

The purpose of my post yesterday was simply to raise awareness in case the ml is a landmine. There have been many cases recently whereby bros complained about being quoted exorbitant prices by the ml after going into the room, hence I believe it's better to clarify the charges before proceeding.

For those guys who support this ml or her practice, pls proceed at your own preference. Peace out, dun need to zap or curse me
Bro, will up u if u make some new post. I truly understand how u feel. For me, I would like to know the level of happiness and exact damage beforehand as well. Last time I kena chopped by a viet ml for the 2nd shot, small bro took charge.

But as i slowly accumulate exp, i also pick up some hinting lines too. Some creative and generic lines, hint hint for the damage. ML usually pick up the hint and release the price if they feel comfortable with u. During raids, hearsay their phones will be scanned thru all their social apps, hence I believe that leaving traces will do harm to them. So phrasing ur question is quite important though.
Old Today, 08:19 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes I will ask besides hourly massage fee, how much should I bring? + $50/$80/$100/$150. Some will say no $150 service. Some will say $80 etc. From there can gauge service level. These days, they just tell you they accept Paynow so no need to worry if you didn't bring enough cash.

This ML face tonnes of such enquiries. Don't say you don't go. They say already also many don't go. Just ask for fun. Some guys even walk in their shop and ask if sex is available at the front counter. Don't have then don't pay hourly massage fee. So the MLs are sick and tired of such questions but they cannot avoid it if they wish to make a living
Old Today, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1138 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

Is she Vietnamese or prc? If she's Vietnamese and based at serangoon area, then I know who she is.

You can prepare max of 150 excluding entrance.

As for services provided, Viet masseurs sometimes are not so direct. You need to have some chemistry and foreplay with her then they are willing to offer more.
Old Today, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
I see nothing wrong with MLs not willing to disclose full rates over first text enquiries. In fact, most experienced ones don't.just ask tactfully and you can get answers half the time. Like, how much tips should I bring, later if I didn't bring enough paiseh, haha

It's like doing any kind of sales. You want the client to meet you once at least to try close the deal. If you give price immediately, you lose chance to secure bigger deal
Old Today, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
This ML face tonnes of such enquiries. Don't say you don't go. They say already also many don't go. Just ask for fun. Some guys even walk in their shop and ask if sex is available at the front counter.
In one ML tiktok live, there is a sicko calling in the CAT 1 spa front desk phone. The voice so loud in asking... 'Here can Fuck, Can I Fuck you? How much? '

Last edited by KangTuo; Today at 11:05 AM.
Old Today, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 21
middaymoon is one of the Best!middaymoon is one of the Best!middaymoon is one of the Best!middaymoon is one of the Best!

No all ML will disclose their pricing before going.
I usually ask them how much cash to prepare as I will not be using card. Most will reply. Can gauge the service their provide from that quote also.
Revealing too much on their wc will cause their acct to be banned also
Old Today, 01:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
In one ML tiktok live, there is a sicko calling in the CAT 1 spa front desk phone. The voice so loud in asking... 'Here can Fuck, Can I Fuck you? How much? '
Tiktok videos are posted to attract views. This may be part of a script. Just get a friendly customer to call in and ask that questions.

There is a big pool of PRCs around Little India who accept Singaporean Indians for full service though. They say well mannered, not smelly and shoot within 3 minutes.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1