The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 12:37 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
seedprotien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=998985

FR on Put

Looks : 9.5/10 - Really very pretty, looks slightly better in real life as well. Will make the effort to slip into a very nice dress
Body : 10/10 - Great boobs, especially if you are a fan of natural feeling papayas. Rest of the body is very shapely as well
BBBJ : 10/10 - Super patient and knows what to do.
FJ : 9/10 - great at riding and receiving, will try to touch and kiss you as much as you want during FJ Feels tight as well
GFE : 10/10 - Very willing to kiss, very patient and nice. English good enough to hold pleasant conversations.
RTF : Yes
Old Today, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 18
The Associate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Associate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bee from Pink Lady
Was a bit hesitant to book her since afraid photo n person not look same, but her reviews are tempting. Contacted OKT to secure a slot today, cannot tahan already.
Looks: 9/10 slutty with same make up seen in photos
Body: 8/10 don't expect the slim one, she a bit bahbah compared to pics but I won't reject ofc
Boobs : 9/10 natural big D, if you have fetish on big boobs or side boobs then pls give her a try
French: 10/10 no rush , slow and steady. But frenching I think depends on chemistry, can't force it
BJ: 9/10 super hardworking I dunno what she did but that tongue never stop working
FJ: 10/10 I love the ass while in doggy n she also have the stamina to ride, hands down one of the best fuck this month.

If you hesitate to book, let me tell you you won't regret her. Nowadays too many fake reviews out there but hers in telegram are pretty accurate. Okt seems professional and a sister stable of my go to stable bro Kim. Cheers
Old Today, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
Blackhauk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackhauk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quick reviews for Candy CF

Summary
- fluent in french despite her braces
- boobs lovers can appreciate her asset
- GFE way above average
- great body very very hot one

Location is ok, usual playground in dome 1

Looks pretty with Thai tan n big eyes, almost look like a Bollywood star for a moment

Changing positions like a sex maniac and she all game for it. Opt for 69 instead and she really is a different person when horny

RTF maybe no since I had my eyes on other babe alr

As for bro CF stable Okt was reliable as before 👍
Old Today, 12:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ningnong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Julie from T21

Looks: 9/10. Very pretty
Body: 10/10. D cup. Natural.
GFE: 10/10. She initiate a lot of things
BJ: 7/10. SOP.
FJ: 10/10. Riding skills damn pro
OKT: 10/10.

RTF: Yes.
Old Today, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 6
RedRhino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRedRhino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Lucky from Fairies Finder, 23/08/24
(https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=998532&)

Total cost: $190/2/90 ($140/2 promo + $50 AJ add on)

TLDR; Petite AJ lady with sloppy deepthroat

Location: G area, hotel, I usually take the back stairs 2 level 2 and then the lift to her floor(for those who doesn’t know)

OKT: Smooth booking, wanted an earlier session and he provided.

Boobs:

I’d say C cup, enhanced, cute nipples, not too big.

Bakness:

3, slim, petite, my type.

BBBJ: 9.6/10

I finally found a sloppy deep throat FL that can take face fucking and enjoys deepthroat too. I allowed her to blow me how she normally would on the first shot and she took it deep a few times. But she shined on the second shot. I saw that she was okay with deepthroat so I asked her to tie her hair and I fucked her throat. Firstly in between my legs with me lying down, and then I flipped her on her back and I stuffed my tool all the way in. She has a gag reflex but that elevated it for me. She took all 6+ inches of me deep and she wasn’t afraid of getting sloppy. It took my by surprise and I asked her if she was okay a few times just to check in on her. She says she enjoys deepthroat and facefuck and her performance didn’t let me down. I stuffed my tool fully and fucked her throat to my hearts content. I finished in 69 when I pumped her throat and even folded her hands behind her back, putting me in control. I finished in her mouth and she went to the toilet to spit. I was pleasantly surprised.

AJ:

After she blew me on the first round I caps on and fucked her ass. She initially wanted to do so in cowgirl but I asked her for reverse cowgirl, in which she obliged. She can take my full length and I pounded her while rubbing her pussy. At one point I stopped rubbing her pussy and focused on her nipples but one of her hands guided me back down to rub her pussy even more which surprised me(because early on she said she was ticklish). I guess she enjoyed the sensations. After around 15 minutes I flipped her on her stomach and fucked her in a lying doggy. She moaned loudly while I slammed my tool into her ass and came in there deep. I held it there for a few seconds, kissing her back as an appreciation and pulled out before we headed to the toilet to wash up.

But based on how petite she is when I pushed my finger slightly into her pussy, she seems tight.

RTF potential:

Sadly only based on vitamin M, no. Maybe if she comes back I’ll visit her more often

Overall: 9.5/10

She has an interesting expression on her face that turns me on I’m not sure why hahaha, it’s like a mix of an angry and pleasure face if it makes sense. Rated her quite highly as she offers a simple but experienced massage, stretching my back and massaging my calves. I also rate her highly as she’s not afraid to be sloppy and take my took deep. I think a part of her enjoys being dominated safely and as long as you also take care of her she will excel. She will be here for another 3 days, I’m not sure when’s she coming back. So for those bros who want a sloppy deepthroat FL with AJ and a simple massage, do book her, especially since she only has 3 days left.
Old Today, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
invasion22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for gift Galaxy
Nothing much more needed to be said that hasnt already been reported by previous bros. She w
as shorter than i expected (i didnt fully read her whole post) but the melons where big as advertised. Face looks super pretty like the photo just add a few years to it maybe.
She was wild, sex was enjoyable and she got super wet. When the session ended the bedsheets even came out and we were sweating.
Bbbj was decent, she likes to flick her tongue on the side of your dick and the boobjob was heavenly.
Communication wise all good she speaks decent english and some chinese.
Heard from her that this time round she doesnt have much customers/reviews cause bros were keeping her to themselves 😂
Only non positive feedback was the room and toilet size, limited space to go crazy for those have alot pattern
Overall would rtf everyday for sure if vitamin M allows but sadly thats not the case
Old Today, 01:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Pinkishpeach is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Emmy > Lust365
https://sbf.today/showthr...highlight=emmy

Looks: 9 pretty. Not the average Thai girl looks. Looks mixed to me.
Body: 9 slim. Quite tall. Nice shape and smooth skin
Boobs: 10 C cup and it’s natural

Services:
Frenching: 8.5 sop to me
Bbbj: 9 she’s good. Shy type effect at first but actually she gives more than average suctions. Siok and sloppy
Old Today, 02:16 AM
Samster (M)

magop54 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lilly from Fairiesfinder

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=998535

Looks: 9/10 80-90% similar to photograph.

Body: 9/10 fair and smooth skin,sexy body and well proportioned

Boobs: 9/10 very big melons, E cup . when doing missionary you can see them shake front and back

Painting: 8.5/10 Allowed, painted her wet shaved pussy

BBBJ: 8/10 Put in lots of effort and slurp slurp sound effect. extremely good suction when she slowly ends it with a pop sound when taking your dick out of the mouth

FJ: 8.5/10 Hardworking and willing to change multiple position, tried cowgirl, missionary and doggy with her and find missionary more appealing due to her boobs

GFE: 8.5/10 good in interacting and breaking ice. no problem with communicating

Overall experience was very good. This girl knows how to treat a man, not a time watcher as well. service was professional and no regrets although the price quite high for her.
Old Today, 02:32 AM
Samster (M)

pofekir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Soda

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=998545&highlight=

OKT: quick response

LOOKS: 9 very pretty. Reminds me of this dancer Im crushing on when i was in uni
BODY: 9 slim and slender
BOOBS: 8.5 natural C
BBBJ: 9 super wet, non stop licks and clean suction.
FJ: 9 she is tight love to bonk her in missionary with non stop DFK, felt way better than my actual gf lor then switch to doggy for some hard pumping then surrender la

GFE: adventurous and sweet

RTF: yup
Old Today, 02:34 AM
Samster (M)

shrimp70g deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=998534&highlight=

Soda from FairiesFinder

Looks: quite similar to photos, very glowing and normal. innocent and cute looking to be exact, bros who like to bonk sweet young girls ah this one for you
Body: good height with slim waist and average size.
Kiss: her french is crazy unforgettable, but also depends on chemistry liao, I got very lucky
Boobs: Natural C cup, soft with cute nipples
Pussy: quite wet, didnt use any KY
BBBJ: very skillful, she can alternate between power and gentle suction, while at the same time will fondle your balls
FJ: willing to please any positions you want. her fav is riding position. Let her ride me for good 5-8 mins, then changed to missionary for release
GFE: doesn't treat me like some other clients and more like Bf. She didnt rush me as well or check her phone, great service from her.

Old Today, 02:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
dohib62 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

YAYA : https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=999119&highlight=

OKT: Fast and prompt, precise instructions.
Looks: Photos are her with 85% resemblance as pics, skin tone is on the fairer side.
Body: Meaty ass good for doggy. Tall good for standing doggy.
Boobs: Natural Cs. Receptive to non stop fondling and sucking.
Bbbj: Wet with nice tempo, eye contact.
French: Never reject, took my tongue deep in.
Fj: Cowgirl and doggy was good due to her curves. She rides well and willing to engage and also receive a long deep bonk! Any position she was okay.
Attitude: Willing to please, her English isnt the bad, so out came Google translate to save the day.
Overall. Will Rtf
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1