The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 04:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Didn't manage to get a reply from her in her earlier stints and was apprehensive when I msged her again this time. Thankfully she said OK this round. First impression was that looks-wise she's not really my type. But after warming up to her I would say her looks are "cutesy-foxy". Easy to get along with and playability is high for a vanilla ML. Massage strength also surprisingly good. Will definitely RTM before she returns home, which is likely to be as soon as next week.

Edit: Forgot to mention the wardrobe mirrors... enjoyable view while she started her pre-flipover sensual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post
Visited xuanxuan today. Service, chattiness, massage, playability 10/10. Looks and body not my cup of tea though, about 7/10 for me. I guess it is ymmv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmeng068 View Post
I managed to book Xuan Xuan for the first time this round and I concur with you. Quite easy to break the ice. Her level of playability far exceeded my expectations of a vanilla ML.

Last edited by EcchiPicchi; Today at 05:13 AM.
Old Today, 04:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
She is delisted. Should RTC liao.
Oh well. At least I managed to spend 2 hours with her recently, before the inevitable happened. My preference is for high playability and she doesn't offer much in that area, but her looks and boobs are to die for. Will be missed.

Last edited by EcchiPicchi; Today at 05:11 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1