The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old Today, 05:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 15
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by makkauhijau5 View Post
Sorry I rarely logged into my SBF account because I’m more of a lurker hahaha.

The karma quite mild I guess.

Few months into relationship with my girlfriend (still dating), found out she had a “one night stand” while I was at Batam during a company retreat. I only found out while we were booking flight tickets together and while comparing prices saw a Tele notification from “Mannix”.

Not a common name. Turns out was a black guy she met while drinking with her friends during my time at Batam.

Confronted her and she told me. Shouting and crying ensues hahaha fuck me. She told me to give her one more chance.

Not even one month later I saw her Apple iCloud location at Oasia Hotel during lunch time. She works at Raffles Place and thats too far to get lunch I thought.

I work at Tanjong Pagar so its quite convenient for me to go there. Called her and texted her but she never picked up. My texts didn’t indicate I was waiting at the hotel lobby la. I exceeded my lunch time by 30 minutes.

Saw her come down with a black guy. It was Mannix. They kissed and hugged and he went back up. She was on her phone ordering Grab or Gojek and thats when she got the shock of her life when I tapped her shoulder.

Anyways ya she slept with him during lunch time. He was leaving the country and wanted to have a farewell fuck.

After that tbh I insecure la. As I mentioned my KKJ only 4.5 inch lol. How to compete?!?!

So thats why I still sleep with my ex best friend wife whenever possible (usually when she go back to Malaysia every month to go see her family) because I feel shiok my affair partner appreciate my KKJ more.

tbh i also rarely have sex with my gf. always fight with her that i dony get enough. some more we stay together and I’m already in a dead bedroom before marriage lol.

even though i having affair, i still insecure tbh that my girlfriend will still cheat. i want to get out of the cycle la tbh.
From one night stand become often afternoon stand, bro, really no need to stay in such relation. Since you also have a pussy on call, why not call it quit. Now black is leaving, if kkj length is a problem, second black will come along eventually.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1