The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
hornyxiaoboy2

Old Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 0
ahwen321 is a splendid one to beholdahwen321 is a splendid one to beholdahwen321 is a splendid one to beholdahwen321 is a splendid one to beholdahwen321 is a splendid one to beholdahwen321 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anmodaren View Post
Hey bros, i got permission from @hornyxiaoboy2 and the ladies themselves to share the contact. Im referring both legendary JG master Soda, Baobao and Ke Ke. So can PM for their contacts and will share the damages

Its really tip-top experiences with them.

Hi bro can share contact plsss? Thank you!
Old Yesterday, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 0
ahwen321 is a splendid one to beholdahwen321 is a splendid one to beholdahwen321 is a splendid one to beholdahwen321 is a splendid one to beholdahwen321 is a splendid one to beholdahwen321 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihaveonly14cm View Post
Thanks to bros who shared legendary Soda's contact.

Look: 8/10 confirm won't reject type
Massage: 9/10 definitely on point
JG: 9/10 the painful part is actually bearable but to me ass poking part's not so enjoyable
GFE: 10/10 hard to believe she's able to maintain her passionate enthuasism in this line for so long. She's been repeating she has high sex drive and thirst for cock.
HJ/BBBJ: Sensual and passionate BBBJ until you cum
FJ: not offered but can see the high playibility
Damage: $210 for 1.5 hrs although is on the high side but I believe some bros are willing to pay for the service

I know I always have difficulty in cumming due to over masturbate but I lost it when I saw her started to shower her butt and pussy with massage gel while twerking haha. Hell of an experience and I think its worth the visit.
Hi bro can share contact plsss. Thank you!!
Old Yesterday, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5856 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen - where to go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Lol I believe I've stated the dmg in my fr.. total was $130 but the JG is legit and effective. Don't think she asked for top up $70 on top of hj $50 though
As in $70 if want to play and suck breast:. $50 for usual. No point la. Today master like Shi Shi do it for $100 all in
Old Yesterday, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Theroseman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
As in $70 if want to play and suck breast:. $50 for usual. No point la. Today master like Shi Shi do it for $100 all in
Is Shi Shi better or Belle better frm SLG
Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
tried twice before but pre-covid. nothing really special man
Cool, I'll skip her then, thanks for the info bro.
Old Yesterday, 05:35 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 2
zenmaster10 is a name known to allzenmaster10 is a name known to allzenmaster10 is a name known to allzenmaster10 is a name known to allzenmaster10 is a name known to allzenmaster10 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theroseman View Post
Is Shi Shi better or Belle better frm SLG
Let me share my view on Shi Shi who is also a friend of legardary Ke Le. She is one of the best prostate edging and SM queen u can find in singapore. She is not a looker but her service is top class. Licking from your toe to head while massaging your prostate. She gets wet so easily and you basically can do anything with her as long as u respect her boundaries.

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-shishi/
Old Yesterday, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14028 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Must compare apple to apple . Not orange to grapefruit.
Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 999 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4511 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmaster10 View Post
Let me share my view on Shi Shi who is also a friend of legardary Ke Le. She is one of the best prostate edging and SM queen u can find in singapore. She is not a looker but her service is top class. Licking from your toe to head while massaging your prostate. She gets wet so easily and you basically can do anything with her as long as u respect her boundaries.

Really miss Ke Le......... One of the best horny JG master u can find. Too bad she RTC hope she come back to us soon.

Ahh this Shi Shi is crazily great for bros who love backside being poked.
Old Yesterday, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13265 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmaster10 View Post

Confirmed not 26yo as stated in the advert… must add 10 to 15 years

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old Yesterday, 06:26 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 999 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4511 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Really miss Ke Le......... One of the best horny JG master u can find. Too bad she RTC hope she come back to us soon.

Ahh this Shi Shi is crazily great for bros who love backside being poked.
This is my last photo of Ke Le when i stayed overnight at her place.
Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
Confirmed not 26yo as stated in the advert… must add 10 to 15 years
Haha SLG standard is +5 to +15 years one leh.. the higher the stated age, the more years to add to the stated age to derive the actual age.
Old Yesterday, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 12
Fidodido80 is one of the Best!Fidodido80 is one of the Best!Fidodido80 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilibiliboi View Post
FR for ms JC.

Very well maintained milf. But let’s keep it strictly professional, no hanky panky ya.

Back massage done well enough within 30mins.
JG is really good to try, not too painful, but regardless she will maintain conversation with you so dont be shy.
Clean bathroom. A plus after the deed.

Prostate is included!!! <<<<< 120 dmg.
Can share ctc?
Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Added one ML name starts with A who claims can do JG at TPP quoted 80/hr.
Wanna check if anyone tried b4 if her JG is legit?
Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
aala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share Soda contact?
Old Today, 12:42 AM
Samster