The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Yesterday, 07:27 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 20
Hornyxiaoboy is a name known to allHornyxiaoboy is a name known to allHornyxiaoboy is a name known to allHornyxiaoboy is a name known to allHornyxiaoboy is a name known to allHornyxiaoboy is a name known to all
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
So Ko lian....at least still got 400+ left and now premium no pp can zap u.
Hahhahaa jiu shi kena zap until pants drop then sign up premium. Of course must be careful of words use or any sharing.
Old Yesterday, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5051 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by W99849 View Post
Bro, any idea if the ladies in ZYT offer more than basic happy?
Nothing more bro…. Repeat visit also no joy
Old Today, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
W99849 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Thanks bro.. guess I’ll go venture somewhere else
Old Today, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 1
SkinnyJeans is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkinnyJeans is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
FR for Sophia. This lass is a wild one. Attacked and frenched me from beginning to end. Stripped off her nurse's outfit to reveal a natural bod - lovely C boobs which should be real, slim, tall (165, taller than me), great ass. Loves to be fingered.

You know how good it was when the only thing I can complain about is the room and shared toilet. There is no high bed so it was a bit hard to doggy but she bent low and obliged anyway!

For the safety conscious (and pls play safe), she used a cd.

She is on a monthly rotation here.

Bonus was a nice e-chat with the lady manager and got her photo!
This one wild, I tried to switch to paint to slow her down as I will probably cum in a min based on her speed. Got a little smell and quickly stopped just in case I am tasting another bros’ saliva or protein haha, in out less than 10mins, deed lasted few mins only but happy. MILF looking, but I saw a petite and very young and pretty ML closer to my age when leaving standing at the small cubicle space, didn’t stare further as a bit paiseh leaving so fast…. can’t match to the photos….
Old Today, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 1
SkinnyJeans is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkinnyJeans is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
I walk in last week. Two MLs at counter, matched to maybe L***** and K****. Figure a bit tummy out and they maybe TikToking…. But got booking liao, and must wait 1.5hrs, so left… lucky didnt waste money… going to try sspa next trip bah saw quite chio when I went for lunch next door, can’t figure out which is AE, old birds here sibei discrete… will slowly decipher….
Old Today, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
dljhtacc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyJeans View Post
This one wild, I tried to switch to paint to slow her down as I will probably cum in a min based on her speed. Got a little smell and quickly stopped just in case I am tasting another bros’ saliva or protein haha, in out less than 10mins, deed lasted few mins only but happy. MILF looking, but I saw a petite and very young and pretty ML closer to my age when leaving standing at the small cubicle space, didn’t stare further as a bit paiseh leaving so fast…. can’t match to the photos….
I think you referring to y** y** from the same store. Big natural headlights, honestly one of the prettiest I've seen there. She was here a few months back so I guess this is her second rotation here. Generally quite shy but very obliging. I went for her thrice in the same day on her previous rotation cause she's my type.
Old Today, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1022 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3338 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by W99849 View Post
Thanks bro.. guess I’ll go venture somewhere else
Wise move ..
Old Today, 09:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
Grand Ah Kong is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonlugia View Post
Tried zyt since saw the photos not bad.

Name: lucky

Massage was professional. Curtain joint. Happy experience at additional 1B, but can touch top with shirt on.

Will rtm. Other ladies also seems not bad.
ZYT seem more expensive on entrance fee. Sunshine would be a better option
Old Today, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3747 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyJeans View Post
MILF looking? You must be quite young or got the wrong gal? She is the one with the rabbit teeth.

About 40 mins for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dljhtacc View Post
I think you referring to y** y** from the same store. Big natural headlights, honestly one of the prettiest I've seen there. She was here a few months back so I guess this is her second rotation here. Generally quite shy but very obliging. I went for her thrice in the same day on her previous rotation cause she's my type.
Y*Y* you mean bro?
Old Today, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 21
vin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=taumajid2003;23545299]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Haha bro you play so big ah....okok her name is Nana.[/QUOTEyawn
yawn
yawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyxiaoboy View Post
Lol bro u got so many points for ppl to zap. I got zapped until negative by sharing good lobangs. Haizzzz. 黑暗 world.
Bros up u both lah

Smile will make U feel YOUNG
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1