The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 750 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3997 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluna View Post
This is what I like also

The problem is some ML die die also will not French, waste my time and money fishing
You are correct, just think both chemistry so move on. Mine was a surprised as ML initiated . Damm KC after that. But damn mafia now, after a few years, new place say 2B for HJ and roaming. Looking for replacement...
Old Today, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 750 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3997 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone can recommend NAT alternative? PM if don't know to share in public. I enjoyed more than going for a FJ.
Old Today, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/ariel-massage/

short MR for Ariel / Aries

nice clean apartment. pretty similar to pic the massage is soft but got effort. However one that irks me slightly is how she builds rapport over messages but the whole actual session is some basic qna then i also got tired of talking. sensual is mechanical, just tops off jerk while u grab.

probably coz hopes brought up high while arranging and chatting that cant help but feel disappointed after.

perhaps no chemistry, YMMV.

no RTM for me
Old Today, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
arthurz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bao Zi.

Looks: 8.5/10 Cute SYT.
Body: 8.0/10 Nice boobs with beautiful nipples.
Massage: 7/10 Massage quite ok.
Sensual: 8.9/10 Very good teasing and service oriented.
Old Today, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 19
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

looking for reviews on this beibei

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-beibei/

if you're more comfortable with sharing via PM, please reach out! thank you.
Old Today, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomoblacksheep View Post
RTM fr https://sglonelyguy-34.com/xinxin-massage/
- service level is still the same. Massage still packs a punch, manage to crack all my joints. Sensual as per sop. Chatty and playful as ever, never a dull moment. Love her ass!

I find her massage so so, no crack leh.
Chatty and easy going type.
Never ask to speak french or magnolia cone ice cream.
Just a standard session and btw she is going back on the 8th August.... coming back or not? Depends wor ...
Old Today, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Lmao6790 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/july-massage/

Anybody tried?
Old Today, 05:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lance8998 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any nuru to recommend recently?
Old Today, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

RTM review for Baozi

Location still the same as previously, near mrt, friendly for foot soldier
Massage: got strength but you need to tell her where you are feeling pain or sore to maximise the experience
Body: usual E cup that’s super comfortable to hold and tease. Apart from her boobs, her other body parts are slim.
Sensual: nice slow strokes on my bro and her moan is great to add on to the experience. YMMV.

She’s definitely more hardworking than previously, but sensual wise managed your expectations
Old Today, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

RTM review for Ruan Ruan

Massage: she’s better in massage nowadays as compared to I first met her last year
Body: around 168cm in height and recently she looks meatier than usual, maybe that’s why I feel that her melons are getting bigger and more comfortable to hold
Sensual: compared to baozi she’s more accommodating to requests but also YMMV. Doesn’t smell anything bad from her mouth, so I can’t really comment on that.

Cheers 🍻
Old Today, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 17
scandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to behold

Each time I tried new girl and misses I will like to go back to my safe bet to recover my injured soul 🤣

Misses recently
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-bella/
Very different from pic, almost wanted to blankang boseng like in BMT already. But go her a go and service not totally bad.

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/gg-massage/
Commented before, pretty but service is zero

After the 2 misses RTM these 2

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/momo-massage/
Like her services and class, when don't smile thought she very cold, but after opening up loves the engagement with her. Loves her responses when I service her too, sweet taste.

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-xiao-xi/
My go to when I need a good rub and a nice chat. really a pro when comes to massage and a can really chat about anything under the sky with me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1