The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2329 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is WeChat nearby feature blocked for foreigners in China?

Excellent post bro Neoguri. Please continue sharing with us your escapades
Old Yesterday, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Excellent post bro Neoguri. Please continue sharing with us your escapades
Thanks for your feedback.
I am not writing sexy/erotic stories here as there are many others bros with better talent than I do.
However, these are my true encounters, mostly all using the WeChat people nearby function.
It helps me remember the details of these encounters and some of the interesting/different experiences with them.

To All,
Feel free to comment if you had similar experiences?
It is just a comparison of notes.
Old Yesterday, 02:46 AM
Samster

Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

#4 - Another MILF (33) who I have been chatting for a year but didn't have the chance to meet.
Then, I help her brought some of her purchases from China back during my business trip. So arrange to meet her and brought her back to my house.
After coffee, she said she needed a rest and I made the bed for her.
Gave her a hug, kiss and proceed to have a session with her.
Cum doing her from behind.
I knew she is a materialistic women, and she starts to chut pattern after that. I took the chance and dumped her.

Elaborate - Haha, this is a woman who likes to post nice and flawless pics in her WeChat moments.
But the real person is a little meaty but fair skin, face is smooth but lots of light freckles.
Overall, she is a beautiful person, especially when she was younger and slimmer.

When I meet her, she wore a long flare skirt and had a big hat - typical style of some PRC.
I was a bit shy with her dressing because it is not common to dress up this way in the USA. Americans are very casual with their dressing especially in summer.

She was having poor health at that time when I ons her.
That's why she requested to lay down and rest a while after we had coffee at my apartment.
After I made the bed for her (my sofa bed in the living room).
She said 谢谢你,亲爱的 and extended her arms to hug me.
So I hug back and smell her hair and neck - it smells good.
I kissed her and she responded, so I continued with my standard attack protocol, kissing the neck, earlobes, etc...
When I lifted her skirt to caress her thighs and pelvis region, I saw her 2 fair skinned thighs moving up and down, like rubbing the in-between.
She was already very wet when I move her panty aside to rub her pussy.

As I help her undress, I could see that she had put on weight, but still tried to squeeze into the dress (probably from a few years ago). - It was difficult to unzip because it was so tight.
She was a little meaty, breasts were probably C cup but soft.
As I cummed doing her in doggy, I was thinking about all the time and effort I had spent chatting her up and finally conquering her.
I really punched the air with my fists and shouted "yeh" silently within my heart.

As we were lying down, she was somehow apologizing that she didn't service me very well. I guess it was because she didn't BJ and I was doing all the work?
As I drove her back, her attitude suddenly changed and she said that she felt we are like 狗男女!And it was her first time getting fucked during the first meeting with a man.
I just laughed....

We texted the next few days and she began to chut pattern, saying things like we have no future and I couldn't give her anything....
I knew all along she is a materialistic woman, so I took the chance to cut her off and that's the end of our relationship.

She is selling dried foodstuff online and is quite famous among the Chinese community here.
Later, I know that my #3 ons knows her too and has bought things from her as well.
They actually lived not too far from each other.
#3's husband actually knows her husband and why they divorced.
After they divorced and her ex-husband found another woman, they were quarreling on social media about each other's bad performance in bed!
As I listen to #3 talking about her, I just act ignorant but smile inside.... she didn't know I had bedded her as well.
Because the Chinese community if not too big here, you will see from my later ons that many of them know each other!

Update - I texted her a few years ago and found out that she had since got married and divorced again.
She complained that she didn't get much from the divorce, and she doesn't believe in marriage anymore.
Haha, I knew all along that she is such a person.

Last edited by Neoguri; Yesterday at 02:58 AM. Reason: The Chinese text and formatting got corrupted again
Old Yesterday, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!

Nice ... like this kinda blog style story😄
Old Yesterday, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 15
Morava is one of the Best!Morava is one of the Best!Morava is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post

But not sure what to do for my 小号?
I don't know how wechat pay works or how it is linked.
But my sgp friend wechat pay is linked to his china friend's wechat pay or something like that.
If you get your main account authenticated and wechat pay enabled, maybe can also link to your 小号 ?
Old Yesterday, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morava View Post
I don't know how wechat pay works or how it is linked.
But my sgp friend wechat pay is linked to his china friend's wechat pay or something like that.
If you get your main account authenticated and wechat pay enabled, maybe can also link to your 小号 ?
I think over the years, WeChat pay or account policy changed because of government requirements.
Sometimes, they need you to re-upload your documents (to be up-to-date) to use payment or money transfer.
Not sure if this is the cause of the problem?

About what you mentioned above, the WeChat payment and transfer of money was working after I asked a friend to verify her name on my account and link her bank ATM card to my account.
After the link is successful, we delete her card from my account again.
However recently, WeChat ask to upload her IC.

I asked the same friend whom was one of my ONS to get her IC pictures.
However, she sent me a message saying her husband had seen my messages to her and ask me not to contact her anymore....

Anyway, the thread title is about asking if foreigners are prevented from really using the people nearby feature?
I hope this is not true and we can effectively use this feature after our identity and documents are verified.
Old Yesterday, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 15
Morava is one of the Best!Morava is one of the Best!Morava is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Anyway, the thread title is about asking if foreigners are prevented from really using the people nearby feature?
From what I read, not foreigners, those targeted appears to be non authenticated accounts, locals or otherwise.
Seems to be a directive to prevent and reduce scams.
Old Today, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morava View Post
From what I read, not foreigners, those targeted appears to be non authenticated accounts, locals or otherwise.
Seems to be a directive to prevent and reduce scams.
Probably. So far, I had no way to verify again as I won't be travelling to China in the near term.

To all readers, if you have been to China recently or will be going soon, please share your observations.
Old Today, 01:29 AM
Samster

#5 - Another MILF (37) in Singapore when I was there for a business trip.
Actually, I met her on the first trip and maintained contact and chatted for another 6 months, before I went back for a second trip.
She booked a hotel for 3 days 2 nights and I fuck her raw everyday and cum in her as she cannot get pregnant.
She was a bit emotional and I felt pressurized with her, so dumped her when the chance came.

Elaborate - I added her on WeChat people nearby on my business trip to Singapore.
Commented that her daughter is beautiful, just like her mother - she added me and we started to chat.
She is a kindergarten Chinese teacher and have 2 daughters and a son.
She normally doesn't meet online people, but since she knows I will be returning to the USA in a few days, she agreed to meet after work.
I suggested a small family karaoke so we can have a bit of privacy and also impress her with my singing.

The day came and I arrived at a Popular Bookstore and waited for her.
As she was late, I texted her again.
She said she was already in the bookstore and had seen me. She ask me to guess which one was her.
Only then did I realize a slim lady, 160 cm, in a blue 1 piece long skirt was her.
So I approach her and started to talk - she said she had arrived some time ago and had been observing me from a distance.

We proceed to a nearby food court for dinner before adjourning to the karaoke.
It was boring in the KTV because she doesn't sing and I sang alone.
However, there's privacy and we get to sit side by side.

After a few songs, I made my move on her.
I stroked her hair then tried to kiss her - she refused.
So I continue to kiss and nibble on her neck and shoulder.
As I licked and nibble her earlobes, I noticed 鸡毛皮 rises all around her body! - later I learnt that earlobes are her most sensitive area.
After a while, she excused herself to go to the restroom.

When she is back, I resumed my attack but this time, she french me aggressively and we began to make-out.
As the KTV was closing, we proceeded to a nearby park and continued with more french kissing.
I checked her dress and there was no possibility for me to caress her breasts or pussy without removing her dress totally. - She later told me she put on that dress intentionally to meet me, else she might already be out of control and we would end up in bed.

We continue to talk and hug and she told me her story, how she caught her husband cheating on her.
Found out he brought his gf to love hotels.
That's why she cannot go to a love hotel with me that first night of meeting.
We parted and soon I return to the USA.

We continued to chat and talk when I was in the USA.
She loves my singing of love songs to her.
It was another 6 months before I travel to Singapore again.

This time, she booked a chalet in Changi for 3 days 2 nights.
However, both of us cannot stay overnight, so we just met in the day to fuck.
I somehow felt a bit stressed with her, maybe because she pulled off my condom, saying I am already not hard (still use condom).
The real reason was because I wasn't sure if I was her only man then, because she always showed me a long list of men on WeChat people nearby wanting to add her.

Her BBBJ wasn't very good but I noticed she had her middle finger moving inside her pussy while she was giving me a BJ.
Her breasts were a beautiful big B and she was slim and beautiful.
I was kissing and licking her left breast and nipple, then as I moved over to her right breast, she became a bit concerned and shy.
Then I noticed that her right nipple was absolutely flat unlike her left nipple.
Only then did I realized that the cancer that she told me she had recovered was breasts cancer, and she had surgery to remove and reconstruct her right breast.
Honestly, I was a bit stressed with her during those sessions (for whatever reasons) and I didn't service her well. - I regretted it because I like to make my partner happy.

As we parted on the last day of our chalet stay, she suddenly became emotional and deleted me on WeChat.
I felt pissed off and also deleted her.

Then, it was time to return to the USA again and I was at the airport at 4 am because the flight is at 6 am.
I search the people nearby feature and saw her nearby!
She added me and said she came to the airport to find me because she knew I was flying off at this time. - I was so touched.
We met up at the airport and she apologized profusely about deleting me.
We kissed and made-out at the airport right till it was time for me to go into immigration check.

We didn't text each other after I returned to the USA.
A few days later, I decided to delete her because I felt stressed with her. - I don't know why.
So we lost contact forever.
I still regret it till today to end with her in that way and I still missed her. - Felt I was too heartless.
It was because of my inexperience then as I just started my WeChat adventure.
We could have another good few years as I was back in Singapore frequently and have a convenient place for intimacy....

Last edited by Neoguri; Today at 07:36 AM. Reason: Added a small important detail
Old Today, 08:12 AM
Samster

#6 - Another chat (19 year old) in Shanghai.
This is a real surprise encounter. She was getting off work at about 10 pm when I chatted her up.
Asked her to come to my hotel for a coffee and chat and she came to meet me at the hotel lobby.
She wanted to have the coffee somewhere else but I convinced her to come up to my room. At the room, I make her tea and chat for a while, then moved closer to her and start hugging and kissing her and proceed to carry her onto the bed.
She french good and is pretty with very slim figure which I like.
And she readily gave BBBJ when I asked.
She is also pretty tight and I came after a while.
We slept till the morning and had a second round when she was about to leave. This time, I had ran out of condom and I asked her if I can do her raw? She said just don't come in her, so I proceed to fuck her a second time.
After that, she showered and left without asking for money (I was expecting that).

Elaborate - I added her at about 10 pm and she was already in my room at 10:30 pm.
She works as a waitress nearby and was just getting off work.
We were sitting on the sofa looking at the Shanghai night scenery, drinking tea.
Then I moved closer to her and started my protocol, touching her hair around her ears and leaning in to smell her hair and said she smells good, what perfume she uses? Then I kissed her neck and ears.
I was surprised when I kissed her, she kissed back and we french immediately.
Not all PRC women allow deep kissing during the first time.

I carried her onto the bed with my famous 公主抱.
The objective is not to let her have any chance to resist my wave after wave of surprised attacks.
Her breasts were small - A cup only.
But her pussy is very beautiful. - didn't shave, but naturally very little/short hair. I ate her out and it actually tasted very good.

After I returned to the USA, she texted me and wanted to borrow money.
But I cannot receive or transfer money on WeChat as a foreigner then, so I didn't give her any money.

A few months later, I was back in Shanghai and asked to meet her again.
I asked her about her need to borrow money but she said she doesn't need it now. - I was planning to give her since the sex was really good.
She didn't want to meet me then, and I was pissed and deleted her.
Back then, my motto was, if no more meet, I will delete them. - Thinking back, I was stupid....
Old Today, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Janson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

An experience from wechat people nearby in china.
If you come across any females says upset and looking for people to drink with her, can straightaway pass.
They are 酒托 for the particular bar they choose.
They will continuously order wines and you will have to end up paying for it.

Met one that ordered 3 bottles of beer first, before even finishing first glass, wanted to order wine.
Knew something was up, paid the bill for the beers and left.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1