The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty

Old Yesterday, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
reddragon080280 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Any one tried the laos girls??
Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 7
lewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Already RTF for Liya from ahulinetgirls. She’s leaving soon, definitely grabbed the opportunity left before she leaves town 😂 If I’m rich like Jeff Bezos, I’ll definitely book her to accompany me alone and you guys can envy ahahah. Really don’t wanna share this lovely lady with anyone else. If can marry her, I sure make her my wife.

Her GFE is perfect, the entire session feels like I’m with my gf having fun. Her pussy is small but she’s petite so makes sense but she’s tight for me 😅Feels so good inside her. Can really feel her warm and tightness clenching down on my dick. Can feel her pussy juice and her pussy getting wet as she climaxed with me.

I really like this girl, damn solid and perfect. Very good service and attitude. Not a time watcher, I kena those keep looking at time and say got how long left like alarm clocks. Really turn off with those.

It’s depressing how good times like this end with a blink of an eye. Hope you guys treat her well and be kind with her.

Highly recommended 👍 Thanks again for everything!
Old Yesterday, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Awesome FR as always bro! Ema is indeed one of the most beautiful woman I've fucked and I've been thinking of her since my encounter with her last night. Hope bro Fanza can bring her back soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Nice FR bro, amaze at your continuous bonk!
Thank you bros 🙏
I am truly sold that the jap/JAV girls are on another level when it comes to their beauty, body and service. It is hard to go back to other nationalities once you have had a jap/JAV girl.
Jap/JAV girls may be pricier but in all of my experiences with them they are really worth every single cent.

Every man should try a jap/JAV girl at least once in his life. Thank you bros @FanzaSG, @VPremium and @JAVgirls for bringing the jap/JAV girls onto our shores! Here’s wishing we continue to see more jap/JAV girls for a long time to come 🙏
Old Today, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

FR for : Lexy ( SG STARS)

I really wanted to try this blonde candy n I'm glad I did. She's really cute n above all what freshness of this blonde babe. A girl who presents herself well with natural beautiful firm boobs with pinkish nips which I savoured endlessly. She really kisses well and not with the tip of her tongue but fully with her mouth. Her body is super golden without a bit of fat n you can tell she takes care of herself. The bbbj was simply divine as she was licking on my shaft before deep throating me into her entire mouth. The rodeo begins and I moved through the positions before exploding deep inside her pussy. She was good in every way n in all positions. A real tall blonde doll, soft and immaculate.
Old Today, 02:10 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 2
SGSTARS is one of the Best!SGSTARS is one of the Best!SGSTARS is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
FR for : Lexy ( SG STARS)

I really wanted to try this blonde candy n I'm glad I did. She's really cute n above all what freshness of this blonde babe. A girl who presents herself well with natural beautiful firm boobs with pinkish nips which I savoured endlessly. She really kisses well and not with the tip of her tongue but fully with her mouth. Her body is super golden without a bit of fat n you can tell she takes care of herself. The bbbj was simply divine as she was licking on my shaft before deep throating me into her entire mouth. The rodeo begins and I moved through the positions before exploding deep inside her pussy. She was good in every way n in all positions. A real tall blonde doll, soft and immaculate.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1