The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 3
caipng111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercaipng111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercaipng111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercaipng111 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Brenda from Ss >

Location > Convenient. Clean. Comfortable

Personality > Lovely and sweet, but can be playful at times.

Looks > 9.5/10 Pretty, the petite type. Looks better in person than in pic, which is rare! Considered fair-skinned, not very tan~

Body > 9/10 Soft skin, couldn't stop caressing her.

BBBJ > 9.5/10 Quite good. Still in disbelief how well she knows how to Suck my dick

FJ > 9.5/10 Hardworking and accomodating. She is slightly tighter than most of the ladies I have patronised.

GFE > 9/10 She does try her best to be friendly throughout though, very service oriented!
Old Yesterday, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
yabellly17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico069 View Post

Gal: Dior
Stable: Flirtygals
Link: https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=999679

Just finished a session with Dior. She was really pretty but if you think she’s demure in bed, you’re mistaken. She’s a real tigress if you press the right buttons.

Her Catbath is great, really licking you from head to your balls…quite sensual if I might say so. BBBJ wise, there’s nothing much to complain. She takes her time doing it, licks the little head like it’s a lollipop and the sucks it like she’s sucking a popsicle stick…😄 Need I say that her ball licking skills are also great. Sucks your balls then then licks them like they are very tasty.

She’s fine with hard pumping and seems to enjoy it most in missionary where she just spreads her legs and lets you ram her hard and fast. Pussy is very tight and she gets wet very easily. The bedsheet had a large patch of her juice after I finished with her.

Ratings:
Looks: 9/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10
AR: 9/10
Catbath: 8.5/10
FJ: 9/10
Overall: 9/10

Thumbs up for this lady👍 one of the best fuck i had.
Very good artitude and wilking to please me well
Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
tanhenry13 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just went to try Milk Lovers Laila and was pleasantly surprised by her looks, exactly same as photos with little discount, little thai tan but fairer than normal thai girls...

Petite type of body I think about 1.5m tall only, slim by my standards with the right amount of meat. Boobs b size, no body damage. Pussy can tell is low mileage type, still pink and tight. Frencher and she is more GFE compared to PSE Gifzee just rooms away... maybe can consider their tarma service next time. She can take a hard pounding and moan very sexily. Can only manage 0.5 round, rest then continue to pound her deep and unload in rubber inside warm pussy... english primary school level but can communicate ok, she is abit green not in this field back home so need some guidance... overall a 9/10 bonk and worth a RTF...
Old Yesterday, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chingdonglong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Meaw from RP

OKT: prompt and clear instructions
Looks : chio
Figure: abit of tummy but offset by those knockers
Shower: might be abit excited going in but almost ND here. Very good foreplay and teasing
Bbbj: saw reviews of these and did not disappoint, i not even christian but i thought i saw jesus.
FJ : beautiful pendulums
Massage: didnt even know this was part of the service but feels like expert massaging me. Almost fall asleep here and for a second thought i in bangkok spa
GFE : great vibes. I abit awkward but she can break the ice. English is more solid than quite alot

Overall: Must Try
RTF : only if i happen to end work early. Last time it happen was like 2 cycle of girls ago
Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Xoxok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hermes from galaxyxscorts

Location at g area, room was big and have free drinks too lol

Looks 9/10 cute and playful

Body 8/10 fair skin and smooth skin with thick ass

French 9/10 can kiss non stop like gf

Pussy 8.5/10 tight and moist easy

Bbbj 9/10 like a vacuum non stop action

Fg 9/10 moaner, rider and very horny, very willing to please and willing to be your one night stand too lol

https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...358&highlight=
Old Yesterday, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 13
NinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant future

Name: Kate
Stable: GalaxyXcorts
Link: https://sbf.today/showthread.php?...highlight=kate

Decided to try a new dish today afternoon and saw that Kate was on promotion. Seeing that it was already month end and my wallet is much lighter, decided to book her. Msg the okt and the booking was confirmed shortly.

Made my way down to her location and msg her okt for her room number. After a while received her room number and made my way upstairs.

Knocked on the door and a while later the door opened and…I didn’t see anyone…I stood there waiting for Kate to magically appear to lead me into the room and moments later her head popped out behind the door. Lol…she was hiding behind the door waiting for me to enter while I waiting for her come out…

She grabbed my hand and dragged me to her room. Hahaha…the gal looks like she’s really horny and ready for action at short notice. Once in her room, she started stripping me naked and before long she was pushing me into the bathroom. Haven’t seen such a horny and sex hungry babe in a while. In the bathroom, she cleaned me up and without warning started giving me a bbbj in the bathroom. Damn…this felt great and my little brother was rock hard in an instant. She then got me to place my hands on the toilet bowl and arch my butt…and gave me a solid AR while using her hand to HJ me…

I felt really shiok and told her that I wanted to fuck her in the bathroom. She went out to take a condom and when she returned, she hastily dried me and capped me. She then put her hands on the toilet bowl and jutted her ass at me. I needed no further invitation and ploughed my rock hard dick into her wet pussy. The feeling was intense and it felt like her tight pussy was clamping on my rock hard dick. After a while we switched positions with me sitting on the toilet bowl and she straddling me. She alternated between gyrating her hips and humping me with alternate short and long thrusts. Before long, I came in the condom.

We cleaned up on the bathroom and retired to the bedroom. She proceeded to give me a massage and for the 2nd shot, I opted for a CIM since she has great bbbj skills.

Ratings:
Looks:,8/10
Catbath: 8/10
AR: 8/10
FJ: 8.5/10
Overall: 8.5/10
Rtf: yes

UP List:Love6969,KarmaCafe,Supervert,XingLing,SK3636,Devil Chan78,TwinTowers,ejectjoy,Saislingapore,Koiz,Clow nteaser,Cloudy80,nitecrawllerr,owl888,dbhh,Super00,BigBir d123,SimplyUnperfect,TKee,Prince7,Cafu,wally888,Ac egik,Smoky7,Launua2,ProjectAlice,Pompous,cheongka, hungten,kick_ass,topcook1,

Last edited by NinjaWarrior112; Yesterday at 10:46 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 3
kujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nina - Club Friday

A very cute SYT. Pretty and cute just like in the photos. She mentioned to me she is also a gamer girl. Rare gem 20 year old gamer SYT! The session with her makes me feel young again! Haha!

Her service and skills must give praise. She is very hardworking and is out to please me. Very positive and very pleasant. Session end I don't want to leave but have to... Really enjoyed my time with her. The sex was memorable. Having sex with university girl. Tight pussy, sensitive and responsive girl. My favourite position was missionary. Tight hugging while banging her.

Overall highly recommended. Great service gem not to miss out. She is RTF worthy material with her 5 star service. But I want to try Aria next. Saw her photos really see already want bang her. Too bad they don't do tarma.

Be gentle and take care of this young gem bros.

Current Favourites:
- Reincarnated as a slime
- Kingdom
- Overlord
Old Yesterday, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!

💜💘💜MAYJUNG💜💘 Love Affair

Face:8/10 (80% like photo) very fair

Body:8/10 nice natural tits, got tummy, very easy wet and horny

GFE: 9/10 keep playing with my bro after 1st round

BBJ: 9/10 good suction

Painting: 69 no smell, made her high

FJ: did missionary and doggy with view (back tattoo)

French: yes passionate, shy at first

Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
UnNonguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Terminal21

Rocket
Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 9/10
GFE: 11/10
Opened the door and was greeted by gorgeous lady. The whole session was pleasant and unforgettable. French queen award definitely goes to Rocket
Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
March3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Chompoo, RP

Looks same as photo , pretty fair skin babe

Looks:10/10 make up , pretty clubbing girl
Boobs: C cup natural
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
French: yes

Dont miss her, Shes on short trip, very good service girl , attentive to details , make me feel like a king
Old Yesterday, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 15
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold
Gift from OS

Definitely looks like a mistress vibe.
Body: 9/10 - very curvy, no fats and tight
Boobs: Either natural Ds or super well enhanced as there were no scars or silicone feel
Frenching: Full DFK
BBBJ: Average, some ball action, cannot DT and mainly focused on the head. Good stamina tho
FJ: Can take a pounding but quite average for me. Not super tight and needed lots of KY to get going.
GFE: Chatty and easy going, good English
RTF: Probably no, not my type I prefer more aggressive and PSE
Old Today, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Sardineblaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jesse - https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=999782
Looks:no dissapointment. The same beauty in the pictures.
Body: slim and petite.
Boobs: perfect for her frame. C for boob lovers with light coloured nipples
Pussy: very tight she can squeeze your tool during the deed
BBBJ: it's always a sight to have such a beautiful babe working on your Bro.
FJ: her riding skills are second to none. Accommodating with numerous positions. Finished off in missionary. How to tahan the look of euphoria on her boobs

RTF: sure. gotta fast hand fast leg.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1