The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 726 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3999 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
I will say just a little from March.
This is very acceptable for me lah.
i don't need to have AAA Durian. Happy with a good JinFeng.
At least she don't mind uncle like me. Very happy liao.
But this year, her service level is really much higher than it was.
Wonder if she had been using our Skill Future fund to upgrade herself. LOL

Like one bro shared, the break in between would be that game changer compared to the ones here with longer stint.
Old Today, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
DzxAx37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-shishi/

Visited this ML whose svc level is through the roof! Huge racks and high playability.

Started w massage and Juagen. Then, I experienced a great prostate massage with BBBJ + CIM at the same time. had a very good prostate orgasm. Bro who haven’t tried prostate massage should try her. All in 150.
Old Today, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, now I know, you are a boob lover. And I am a chio bu lover.
oh I love both and other things. U see that I dropped big boobs kiki - with that only doesn't necessarily work for me...

Cathy, Mango
Old Today, 10:53 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 280 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42523 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
oh I love both and other things. U see that I dropped big boobs kiki - with that only doesn't necessarily work for me...
Oic, you prefer gals who are more playability.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 10:55 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, the greatest cheongster was nearly killed.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 11:25 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oic, you prefer gals who are more playability.
Yes I do but big boobs Kiki playability was actually okay as compared to the chiobus I frequent recently. Second visit onwards we actually skipped the massage totally.

Cathy, Mango
Old Today, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 14
Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/vera-massage/

I must say Vera's new pics are enticing and I finally decided to visit this pretty lady and try her JG.

Looks: 8 Mesmerising doe eyes and gd complexion
Body: 8.5 Slim, fair and smooth skin
Boobs: B+ or C- natural with nice looking nips
Massage: 7.5 Gd technique but I'm a hard massage lover
JG: 9 Really effective as I took longer to cum and can feel the difference on the following day. She spent around 20-30 mins to unclog the veins and I chose the 90 mins package
HJ: She was patient and allowed to fondle her boobs after her top was pulled down to waist
Gfe: 7 Can feel her shyness during initial 15 mins but it improved gradually from 5 to 7
RTM: Yes for JG and also becuz she is chio
Old Today, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

hows pipi playability?
Old Today, 12:15 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yes I do but big boobs Kiki playability was actually okay as compared to the chiobus I frequent recently. Second visit onwards we actually skipped the massage totally.
Kiki is more like a 交际花, whereby you can bring her out to meet your clients or friends. Of course very shiok to be on the bed too.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Kiki is more like a 交际花, whereby you can bring her out to meet your clients or friends. Of course very shiok to be on the bed too.
Yah lah... but sometimes she talks too much until it gets boring. More action less talk, often I just want to rest my ears after using them so much at work. Anyway dropped her liao no need to say too much about her lah.

Cathy, Mango
Old Today, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 2
rckmatthias is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrckmatthias is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/ting-zi-massage/

Second visit to rtm tingzi

Looks and body 8.5/10 mid-20s good skin bothers to put make up, slim and nice butt and beautiful b-cup boobs
Sensual and Hj: 8/10 - not the wild kind and kinda vanilla ymmv but love the gfe
As usual she is good spirits and playful fun will joke around (not the kiki kind spout a lot of weird chengyu and philosophy I cannot even understand; although kiki face and her c cup boobs are really a sight to behold

Still good for me good massage and good talk and sensual . Really love her figure and she smells great. Will come back for the gfe and hope her service maintains . Think to myself won't it be so great to have a mistress like her hahahah
Old Today, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
2Fast4Lust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
RTC for good. Very unlikely able to come sg again.
If I get what you're referring to then that's very unfortunate and unlucky... I had good memories of her haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1