The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old Today, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Leoxiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
I think Covid presented an opportunity of sort. A lot of the MLs only came because they needed the quick money for family member or repay loans. And they happen to be good-looking with some skills as beautician or sales.
Usually hear that from the MLs. Some will miss their family so they were here for only 6 months or 1 year then RTC.

For those staying here super long term, likely has their own fans already. And willing to do this till retirement age China recently raising retirement age too
True, out of 10 I meet mostly say like this, say have debt la due to covid, debt due to buy house, kena fire by company la, mostly say beauticians, some even say open own shop before coming here, friends intro, same story difference ppl, as of Retirement I think this is whole world same la economy not good, yes because covid china is not doing well, but what I mean is this kind of story is like a Template they used, just listen listen can liao, also dont soft heart give all your money, play what you earn
Old Today, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoxiao View Post
True, out of 10 I meet mostly say like this, say have debt la due to covid, debt due to buy house, kena fire by company la, mostly say beauticians, some even say open own shop before coming here, friends intro, same story difference ppl, as of Retirement I think this is whole world same la economy not good, yes because covid china is not doing well, but what I mean is this kind of story is like a Template they used, just listen listen can liao, also dont soft heart give all your money, play what you earn
Quite a few told me they only here to earn fast money. They earn 3 months here equivalent to 3 years back in China.
Old Today, 01:23 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Quoted: 1223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120574 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
I agree. To say that they are bad all along would be a too blanket statement.

They had some real good syts months back (Yuki, Cici, Apple, Ayna, and some others whom I can't recall anymore), unfortunately all went back already. The boss really have to be more selective in their new hires..

Current poor selections just destroys their own reputation...
Current batch all CMI and the lady boss still want cover this and that. Pm to delete FR which she tried to lied to cheat OUR hard earn money. Need to ban these 4 shops from the same boss to make them learn. Singaporean not that dumb and easier to manipulate except those that dog who loves to get cheapskate favor from the boss in return for free meals and bonk. TBH only SYT they have is only Lisa and YY...Too bad lisa RTV and YY CMI....looks and bbbj failed totally...FJ Moaning very loud n fake...sound quite irritating..feel like asking her to shut up...very disturbing...
Old Today, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
braindamage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please don't flame me but I think Yuan2 still ok la.

But from what I saw when I was there, others really CMI.
Old Today, 03:28 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Quoted: 1223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120574 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindamage View Post
Please don't flame me but I think Yuan2 still ok la.

But from what I saw when I was there, others really CMI.
No worries. One man meats another man poison. No right or wrong, just personnel point of view. My kkj nearly die after torture by her...teeth scrapping so painful and suck testes in a totally painful way....like balls going to detach soon..
Old Today, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3892 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Quite a few told me they only here to earn fast money. They earn 3 months here equivalent to 3 years back in China.
probably more than that, considering the exchange rate and the money amount they earn here in SGD per month.
Old Today, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Makaveli01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
No worries. One man meats another man poison. No right or wrong, just personnel point of view. My kkj nearly die after torture by her...teeth scrapping so painful and suck testes in a totally painful way....like balls going to detach soon..

Wa bro. The description. Very da vivid
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1