The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Xiao Wan is a fl? Saw a gal with similar name in TT..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhao99 View Post
Don't think is her. But base on my one and only visit with her. Think got chance she will offer if the price and person is right.

Xiao Wan does have her FL rates. In her first stint, she was very open about it. She even texted me the rate before I made an appointment.

However, since her ML customer base now is rather good, she is less open about it now and is probably more selective who she goes full service with.
Old Today, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousydk View Post

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-jia-hui/

- body wise, slim and big nehneh, not the best i've seen, but fitting for my flavour profile also, looks of it is natural, but a bit firmer than usual, i can't really tell whether enhanced or not, i'm too green on this part

- there's a few option currently with above average looks and above average milkers like bao zi and ruan ruan, but i felt very comfortable with her, so i would place her as higher priority for RTM, but i think you will not go wrong with either of them, so it's up to your preference.
Very helpful and useful FR! Will give her a visit solely based on your well composed proses. love em juicy pokies too!
Old Today, 08:11 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Javhao99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
Not many inform of relative visit unless usually got fj. Most that are like that would inform of so.
Those MLs that I repeat visit i will ask them even no FJ, I just don’t like the feeling of them coming relative when doing sensual
Old Today, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Anyway this week is "red" week for me... darn suay - my visits kiki, antong and mango all their relative visiting... :*(
I do ask ML about red status after she had accepted my appointment request and cancel immediately if relative is around.
For those ML who I feel might return, I will inform her to reject my appointment request if relative is around.
So far so good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
An Tong also code red meh? I remember her is at the beginning of the month one leh.
Relative might visit early or late, your good memory might not help...
Nina is one.
Old Today, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 1
Jayhao99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJayhao99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJayhao99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJayhao99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javhao99 View Post
Those MLs that I repeat visit i will ask them even no FJ, I just don’t like the feeling of them coming relative when doing sensual
Lol. My doppelganger come out.
Old Today, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2043 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/anna-msg/

Tried this cute lady recently. She has a baby face and youthful look. Most importantly, she looks like my ex-colleague who I had fantasy about��. Bros who like a girl girl look can go try.

Her boobs are fully natural, very soft. Very nice to suck and fondle with. I can still feel the softness in my hand now.

Her massage was decent. Strength is there. She’s very hardworking and accommodating. Whatever I request about massage, she’s perfectly fine with it. I had a sore back that day, she spent a lot of effort on it. So some credit to her. She’s quite a talker too. So no issue to break ice.

While still doing massage, she suddenly came to my ear. Her breath was like an ecstasy. Sending chills down my spine and I’m high and all over her. She did a lot of sensual but I can’t wait anymore. Flip over myself and savour her gently. We kissed a lot. And I think after some chemistry, we went deeper. Seeing me hard enough, she took this chance to give me hj while kissing, sucking her boobs and fondling her body. An hr session really flew. I am waiting for my next rtm next week.

In summary:
Looks and figure: 8
Boobs: 9
Massage:8
Sensual and hj: 9

Would like to give 10, but I think I can unlock further in my next rtm ��

Bros who like a gnd and girl girl servicing you,can try.
Please take note my experience may be different due to different chemistry. So ymmv. Enjoy!
This morning I went to shoot 4 times... one of which is with this lady as recommended - normally I won't visit short term but since she is listed in TT as well, why not. No need to unlock liao. Location also super gum me.

All is right about the attitude, she is really friendly. For the sensual though I didn't experience as much ecstasy-probably cos I already shot 3 times before meeting her liao. YMMV bah as mentioned. But have to give it to her to manage to make my bro alive again. With the make up she looks just as her pics, quite fair. Not for boob lovers. Massage was so-so for me.

She will assume that you saw her at SLG so if you wanna have TT services have to let her know.

I am going on a 2 weeks break so probably won't be able to see her again unless she comes back. At her price point, I will definitely visit her for her looks, attitude and services if she comes back.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old Today, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1490 / Power: 18
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

https://www.xxxxx-temp.com/girl.php?id=7290

Usually I wouldn’t go to the 4 rings website and visit a ML. I have been eyeing this girl for a while. Initially I wanted to visit for the full service, but when I was there, she told me she is offering massage with bbbj. I took the latter service as she was manhandled the previous session. Poor thing.

Given her frame, I was not expecting too much from the massage, but in the context of her size, she knew how to use her joints well to provide a decent rub.

The sensual was seductively done and I liked the transition from back rub to sensual when she gave a nibble on the ear. Sent a shiver down my back. It was thoroughly enjoyable to kiss such an exquisite looking young girl and looking at her devouring the junior. Feels so JAV. Her age is as per advertised so no horse run. Not for boob lover but wins in terms of the overall experience, GFE and sensual. Quite like a little girlfriend out of JAV. Will RTM.

You have to adjust the URL. If you know, you know.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1