The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2819 / Power: 10
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 4 colleagues that became mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
u cum in G too?
Yup. Too caught up.
Old Today, 11:57 AM
Samster

Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Good …..she’s totally under my control ……slowly but surely……I am going to make her offer the ultimate prize ….her body ….to me willingly and if her own accord

P fumbled with the buttons on my shirt as I continued to caress her back and attack all her sensitive spots. She’s obviously turned on and her mind is clearing lost in all the sweet talking and nice feeling of her body that her actions are now by instinct and not by thinking. As she releases the last button, I started touching her breasts on top of her open dress ….the other hand sliding into her panties and cupping her small butt before sliding inside her panties along her waist towards her love cave ….i didn’t ask for permission this time round. I just slide it gently and as I touched her love cave, it was already wet…she has the smallest pussy I have ever experienced but that just means she is extra tight so I will need to make sure that P becomes super wet by the time I lay her down on the bed …..

…..did …..we…… touch like ….this …….that night………
P whispered in between of her moans ….a clear sign that her mind is totally lost because the prim and proper and shy P would have never asked such a question……..

I caressed her pussy….sliding the tip of my finger into the entrance of her small wet cave …..
….yes……..dear ……..u …..wan me …..to make …….u feel……nice like the first night ……..do ……u……want …….
As I whispered that into her ear, the tip of my finger started to move right at the entrance, stimulating her clitoris and driving her crazy as she moaned
ahhhhhhhhhh……….

dear……..u………wan………….
……tell…….me………
I quickened the pace of my finger movement, drawing more and more juice from her cave ….i swore if P wasn’t pinned to the wall, she would have collapsed onto the floor……slowly I felt her against her thighs to accommodate my soft fingering…..
If u r alr so lost with just the tip of my finger……I can’t wait till I push it all in ……

Ennnnnnnnnnn……..

…..tell me …….u wan ………..
I pressured P…….

P nodded ………
But that wasn’t enough for me ….then warped mind wants me lo hear P say out she wants ……

……tell me ……..u wan………

Ennnnnn….ennnnnnn…..nice……….
….i………waaaaannnn……ennnnnn
P finally succumbed…..offering herself to me……

Ok…….i wan oso …….to make…….u …..feel ……nice …….like the …..first night ……
I purposely repeated myself…..as I slid half of my finger in and wriggle ard in a circular motion…..feeling P gasp and hold me even tighter ………

…..ennnnn……like…..the……first…….night ………
P whispered…….gving me what I wan……

Slowly I slid my finger in more ….careful not to rush things…..not to cause any sudden discomfort that might snap her out of her sensual trance …….and i gently slid her dress and her bra straps off both her shoulders ….withiut instructing or prompting, P moved her hands so that the dress and her strap slid off her slender arms completely…….

Now for the main part …..
I moved my lips from her neck and kissed her passionately ….pressing my exposed torso into her naked body….skin to skin ……
Then I pulled her dress downwards together with her panties on one side and I gently pulled my finger out for her panty to be down past her pussy before taking off my shirt completely and letting it fall to the ground then I caressed her pussy immediately after and then sliding my finger inside her……
With everything past her pussy, I let go and everything just fell to the floor off her slim straight long legs……I pushed her hands onto my pants and she immediately unbuckled it and unzipped me …letting my pants drop to the ground…..
I pulled my boxers off and it fell as well …..now we are both totally naked ……as I pressed my body onto hers once again ….skin to skin ……all this while still kissing P, completely breaking down the last of her logical thinking, removing her inhibitions and not letting her think for even a moment as I continued my multi prong assault on her slim body……

Slowly I thrust my finger in an in and out motion and slowly but surely it was fully embedded inside her ….giving her pleasure that she probably never felt before as she kept whispering oh god oh god in between her ennnnnnn soft soft moans. Her moans are even softer than Z……

Her thighs started to tremble as I felt her first orgasm coming …..and i obliged by increasing the fingering speed……i used my thigh and placed it between her legs so that I could push her downwards to optimise the fingering sensation for her ….then same time, I moved her hand into my hard rod and she started to stroke it gently …super gently……

Ennnnnnnnn……….ennnnnnn……..ennnnnn……

Cumming? ……..I whispered ………
P could only nod feebly as the first orgasm hit her………..

I know ……..cuz……it’s just like …..the first night………..
I sweet talked ……as P came, pinned against the wall ….both of us completely naked ……….

Last edited by Cman; Today at 01:19 PM.
Old Today, 02:48 PM
Samster

I sweet talked ……as P came, pinned against the wall ….both of us completely naked

P was breathing even harder than she did before…the orgasm was prettt intense from what I could feel…slowing down my finger pace to allow P to recover ….i dun wan her too tired….i still wan her fresh when I push myself into her …..

…..was it nice ……like the first night ……..
I whispered sensually into P’s ears as i kissed my way to her neck and ears again ….signalling that more is to come ………

….was ……the ……first ….night …….like this …too …….
P whispered in between her breathlessness….my tongue not giving her sensitive neck any respite nor did my finger give her any time to think or recover …..her entire 167/8 slim frame almost without strength….against the wall…..her body leaning down on my thigh which was supporting my fingering hand and now her entire weight, though super light …was resting on it ….giving my finger maximum depth into P’s pussy. My entire hand was wet with her juices as my finger did their main role in loosening her tight inner walls for my bro’s eventual entry into her super small pussy……

……the first night…..was like this……..and …..more……
I replied sensually, deliberately slowing my sentence so that every word goes into P’s mind …….completely controlling her naive mind …….the first night was nth like this I tot to myself ….it was just me helping myself to her ko state…raping her….now, she is led to believe that it was sensual like now …….

…..more …..?
P asked …..

…..yes….more ……
…..dear ……..

Ennn…hmmmmm?

…..tell me……u wan more ……

…I ….ennnn…..wan moree….ennnnn

….tell me ……u wan me……

…..I…..ennn….wan……u………..

I know I am sick. But it just turns me on making her ask for more and ask for me ……with that…I pulled my finger out the moment she completes her second orgasm…..now time for me to claim the real prize that I have been grooming all these while…..P, this young syt of a milf…I wan to own her entire body as I have owned her boss Z…….make P submit to me ……firstly tonight , then every night if this trip ….and hopefully in sg too…….

As P slumped onto me, her body and mind still grappling with the sensual attack from me that gave her two orgasms……I put my left hand over her back and then bent down and placed my right hand under her long legs ……and carried P up in my arms completely …..

P gasped as I carried her and walked away from that wall and the pile of our clothes on the floor and towards the bed …..she put her arms ard my neck and i lifted her body so that I could kiss her lips….yes ….she is only 41-43 I think ….light enough for me to lift her up easily …

Our lips locked together …….as I carried her to the side of the bed….her long slim legs dangling from my arms……ready for what is to come …..
Old Today, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
missy.tan is a Helpful and Caring Samstermissy.tan is a Helpful and Caring Samstermissy.tan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post
Alas, no 69 with P. She’s this traditional guai guai gal. But W …..slurps
Any sneak preview on W? Or she's coming to the pic soon?
Old Today, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy.tan View Post
Any sneak preview on W? Or she's coming to the pic soon?
W is after P.
She’s 172-3, super fair skin tone 1 type, full B. Sweet pretty face. Mid 30s. Mother of 2…a son n daughter. And a real sex machine.
I met my match with W.
Old Today, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16352 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

TS, thanks for the great write up & description…
😋
Old Today, 05:38 PM
Samster

missy.tan is a Helpful and Caring Samstermissy.tan is a Helpful and Caring Samstermissy.tan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
W is after P.
She’s 172-3, super fair skin tone 1 type, full B. Sweet pretty face. Mid 30s. Mother of 2…a son n daughter. And a real sex machine.
I met my match with W.
Looking forward to W and G... Hope you continue and update soon on how you took P on bed... Cliffhanger!
Old Today, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Looking forward to W and G... Hope you continue and update soon on how you took P on bed... Cliffhanger!
Will try my best. Preparing to meet W now. Monday is W day or rather W night.
Hope she doesn’t shag me out too much to ko me in the night. Will try to update after W.
Old Today, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Will try my best. Preparing to meet W now. Monday is W day or rather W night.
Hope she doesn’t shag me out too much to ko me in the night. Will try to update after W.
LOL! You have fixed schedule with Z, W & P?
Old Today, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
LOL! You have fixed schedule with Z, W & P?
Yes.
W is Monday and Fri cuz I really need time to recover from W sessions
Z is Tues Thurs
P is only on trips without Z.
Wed is for myself or either W or Z depending on whether I horny that day and if Z/W is free
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1