The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Deceiperer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Mr for https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-xiao-jiu/

Since new listings are not attracting me I decided to just commando.

Location is good, easy to find and access.
Looks: around 80% similar to photo, think she’s pretty enough to not use those filters (personal opinion)
Massage: she’s quite a small size girl but knows how to massage as she worked as a masseuse before in China. I told her to massage my back and legs so it took quite some time but was quite relieved as she know how to press.
Sensual: to be frank, cannot compare to those angpai, but she’s accommodating to my request to do the job slowly. Hug tightly together for sometime and she slowly strokes my little bro until rock solid, where I told her to slowly increase her pace til I released everything.
Conclusion: very nice lady, with a bit of Taiwanese accent, those sweet sweet type one. Could be quite green for some bros here; so do guide her if you like her!

RTM: yes if I need a good massage and release
Old Today, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolovenolove View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/zoe-massage/

Just visited this new girl that started work for 2nd day only.
Stays together with another new girl CC, both are friends.

Both CC and Zoe are only working for less than 2 weeks.
I know by posting this would make me very difficult to book her in her remaining days, but BOYYYYY, this Zoe is a stunner and she is so friendly and seductive at the same time.

I visited CC first and was late, thus ended the hour in a rush mode. Suddenly CC tell me that Zoe was available because a bro put her aeroplane last min, so I took up the available slot since I was free, so basically I walked from CC room to Zoe’s lol.

Both are SYT, CC being very new and green, and Zoe offers me much more gfe if I were to compare both services.

Zoe’s ratings

Look: 9/10, very SYT, i am a sucker for looks and my standards are considered very high
Body: 10/10, very sexy and slim figure with no fats, boobs are proportion to her body, B+ with no enhanced
Service: 10/10 , bros who have visited her since her first day yesterday can vouch for her services.
RTM: A MUST

Bros who loves SYT like me, do not miss this boat as they are only here for a super short stint.
Bros who have visited AMK Zoya before, Zoe’s figure/boobs got fight with Zoya.
Tbh she caught my eye earlier, just her second video didn't look too good.

Thanks for the info that she on short term... even more so can skip.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old Today, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiwanese View Post
I suspect you are one of the losers and fake composer….
Looking at those posts you made….not sure are you the pervert photographer .?
Not say it’s him or what. But there are a few nicks here if you are observant enough here and in other sites, you will realize these people are troublemakers for this playground and likes to sabo the girls. Not sure for what purpose it serves, like will spreading those false rumours get them what they want after the girl gets frustrated? Or make it hard for the girls so they will go home? Not sure what they really want sometimes.
Old Today, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Remember there was a post about this lady last week but realised she has a new name as she prefers having a name that she is familiar.

Wanted to book pipi but she's fully booked even in the early part of the day. This lady caught my attention and decided to commando since there's only minimal review about her.

Overall experience is good. Was surprised by her one piece dress and she is fluent in both English and Mandarin. Initially thought she's a viet based on her fair appearance but could identify her thai accent when she speaks English
Looks: needs to discount a bit from photos. Feels she's still pretty and has the Sonia Chew looks in some angle.
Massage: feels relaxing with spa music. Probably chose this setting since she used to work in a spa
Sensual: feels green. SN, allows zhut and south roaming outside panty. Boobs feel real and can sense her nipple arouse during zhut. Haha she's keen in learning so I think she will improve as she gets more customers
Location: not near train station so need to take a bus from the mrt station.
Hj: sitting by your side and let you zhut and roam. Though she has her boundary, I feel that this can be improved. Btw, her moan is quite arousing and sexy.
RTM: feels that she needs time to build chemistry so will consider her in my rotating list

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/ariel-massage/
Old Today, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceiperer View Post
MR for ruanruan
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/ruan-ruan-massage/

Look: 80% similar to photo, maybe abit more chubbier but the meat grew on the right places like her boobs and thighs
Massage: good strength and hits some point, room for improvement
Sensual: SN, she had a very nice pair of boobs with enough weight that can slap you if you’re into that. Her boobs are bouncy, and she has some sort of glass-hour figure. She said she work as car model before so maybe that’s how she maintain her body. Hj was not rushed, took her time to slowly stroke my bro and released me to heaven. Other service YMMV

RTM: yes will, comparing to kiki,baozi and dabao, rr and dabao is more worthy to rtm for me
Her new pics are looking good, especially her 2nd last pic..so hawt...but yeah, definitely worth visiting her if you like tall girls with nice boobs.
Old Today, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Her new pics are looking good, especially her 2nd last pic..so hawt...but yeah, definitely worth visiting her if you like tall girls with nice boobs.
Haha does she still got bad breathe? Read some reviews about that so I'm still hesitating
Old Today, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 1
Laowang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaowang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaowang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Great girl! GFE definitely improved. She was icy cold when she just arrived
Does she offer more on the menu now?Was a regular of her’s

With so many fresher blood around, not so keen to visit her again
Old Today, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Haha does she still got bad breathe? Read some reviews about that so I'm still hesitating
Had been visiting her regularly, never notice bad breathe
Old Today, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 4
wakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone with Dan Dan experience lemme know if her jugs are real? Personal pref thx in adv
Old Today, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Deceiperer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Yep, she kept saying she's fat but i think her meat grew at the right places
Old Today, 09:37 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Tbh she caught my eye earlier, just her second video didn't look too good.

Thanks for the info that she on short term... even more so can skip.
Lol...just noticed lots of few posts posters posting frs...to everyone...try at your own peril...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old Today, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Lol...just noticed lots of few posts posters posting frs...to everyone...try at your own peril...
I also noticed. Harder to trust when it’s new posters on new MLs, who also look like they are on short term visas
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1