The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old Yesterday, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20190 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post

Hope my wasted money can help out some bros here.
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old Yesterday, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 1
Nightzzz is one of the Best!Nightzzz is one of the Best!Nightzzz is one of the Best!Nightzzz is one of the Best!
Quote:
FR on one of the shops at blk 8 289. Added this C*** from Wechat. Went down, picture 50% photoshopped. She is a MILF and big boned. I think maybe if she is younger maybe would look like the photos she posted on her Wechat. Place is a bit old but they allow for you to take a shower to clean up which is good. Cubical rooms. Other ML there also MILF. Massage is good and can be hard if you want hard especially I think she got quite good strength.
Entrance is at 50 but the extras seems to be a standard price among all the shops in this area which starts from 80. So bargain but still can’t get anything lower but got extra small perks which to me not worth the lowest price. Those who like to french, maybe you can get her to take a fresh mint before you start your massage with her(I think she smokes a lot), she may try to eat you to get you aroused before you decide on the service menu.

Not sure if the other bros out here have tried as I tried to find some FR on this place but could find through the search.

Anyway all in all I won’t RTM will stick to my Lisa at other location or try others that the bros here have FRed.

Thank you for your sacrifice bruther. 🙏
Old Yesterday, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 7
fmylife is a name known to allfmylife is a name known to allfmylife is a name known to allfmylife is a name known to allfmylife is a name known to allfmylife is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Upz You Bro
Thanks bro
Old Today, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 10
nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!

zu kang no more already?
i passby saw one aunty at cashier
Old Today, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrula View Post
zu kang no more already?
i passby saw one aunty at cashier
I noticed that too when I walked past there ytd.
Up the lorry or relocated.?
Old Today, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregister View Post
I noticed that too when I walked past there ytd.
Up the lorry or relocated.?
Msg A** but she never reply. Might be something happened on this shop.
Old Today, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1705 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
FR on one of the shops at blk 8 289. Added this C*** from Wechat. Went down, picture 50% photoshopped. She is a MILF and big boned. I think maybe if she is younger maybe would look like the photos she posted on her Wechat. Place is a bit old but they allow for you to take a shower to clean up which is good. Cubical rooms. Other ML there also MILF. Massage is good and can be hard if you want hard especially I think she got quite good strength.
Entrance is at 50 but the extras seems to be a standard price among all the shops in this area which starts from 80. So bargain but still can’t get anything lower but got extra small perks which to me not worth the lowest price. Those who like to french, maybe you can get her to take a fresh mint before you start your massage with her(I think she smokes a lot), she may try to eat you to get you aroused before you decide on the service menu.

Not sure if the other bros out here have tried as I tried to find some FR on this place but could find through the search.

Anyway all in all I won’t RTM will stick to my Lisa at other location or try others that the bros here have FRed.

I highlighted this place before. Asking +250 for super happy and some more not young at all. A few mls there all pushing same rates
Old Today, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
icemilogao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally had time to go down to support COCO again after she finally come back SG for about 2 weeks now.

She is still as chatty and bubbly as ever. Massage i think is not too bad got use strength one and she will use her knees and all for extra leverage.

Went for very happy package and she said "okay! Time for me to perform" Very hardworking and keeps doing her thing. Sibei shiok and finished in no time. Finish liao she still will continue to lick lick abit. Power power.

Overshot timing abit but she not too calculative and never chase me away.

All in all, Very satisfied "Coconut In Malaysia" session. I will be back again

For bros who are interested, can PM me for her contact. Thanks again to the senior bro that shared this contact with me few months back
Old Today, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 15
vin1977 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervin1977 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervin1977 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Amy went back China.
She says will be back in late August.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewej5 View Post
Msg A** but she never reply. Might be something happened on this shop.
Old Today, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2927 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
From what I know this place is 88 and HJ 50/80/100. Base on last experience and till now I never go for quite some time already. Nightmare...
Thanks for the warning Buddy.
Old Today, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2927 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
I highlighted this place before. Asking +250 for super happy and some more not young at all. A few mls there all pushing same rates
Lets move on somewhere Buddy. I believed that there are many F shops that within our budget.

Im gg for my beers soon before I head to central for my massage.
Old Today, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin1977 View Post
Amy went back China.
She says will be back in late August.
Thanks for your info bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1