The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2025 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43393 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Bruno Red Card and Botak looks so lost and pitiful coz he knows his days are numbered !!!!!
Yalor..He gone case liao...looks like all the players just woke up from sleep, blur blur n not in the mood to play....tomorrow he will get the sack.. 2 mins only kena goal...42 mins the useless capt got red carded....the ref did him a favour by kicking his capt out of the game since he persist on starting him in every game whether he plays shit or not...down to 10 men n playing like schoolboys n headless chickens Spurs will thrashed them 6-0 at the end of the game...the score shd now be 0-3 in Spurs favour

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old Today, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

United down by 2 ....... who to blame?. I will still say Banana was shit !!!!!!

Bye Botak, it has been nice and we wish you well ......

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old Today, 12:47 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yalor..He gone case liao...looks like all the players just woke up from sleep, blur blur n not in the mood to play....tomorrow he will get the sack.. 2 mins only kena goal...42 mins the useless capt got red carded....the ref did him a favour by kicking his capt out of the game since he persist on starting him in every game whether he plays shit or not...down to 10 men n playing like schoolboys n headless chickens Spurs will thrashed them 6-0 at the end of the game...the score shd now be 0-3 in Spurs favour
Liao leow...beginning of 2nd half kena 2nd goal...no hope liao...now under heavy attack by spurs

Wow, just kena 3rd goal....spend so much money on defenders for wat ??...so call good n better defenders ...gone case liao...botak is out of his depth liao...don't know wat to do

Last edited by Rickey; Today at 01:12 AM.
Old Today, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

United down by 3 goals ...... i think better go to sleep to stop the goals from going in.

MOTM is Banana !!!!!!!

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old Today, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

FT: Man U 0 - 3 Tottenham

Wasn't in shock with this defeat.

But I'm pissed with how they ball watch to let Mickey van de Ven just ram through in style...and he started the move in his own half.

This is exact carbon copy of the build up to the Twente goal !

To make things worse, Dalot was a shade too slow letting Brennan Johnson get in to smash in the goal.

There will be arguements over the red card on Bruno, but let's face the facts....the pussies were totally being dominated by Spurs in all departments.

But I do think Onana was a saving grace, if not for him, it could have been another 7-0.

Looks like this season is worse than the last one.

The new players are total rubbish...maybe only Mazraoui can pass.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old Today, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
United down by 2 ....... who to blame?. I will still say Banana was shit !!!!!!

Bye Botak, it has been nice and we wish you well ......
Actually banana is not that shit as u said bro...he saved 2 or 3 certain goals 1 of them at least by luck...if not as I said the score shd be 6-0 not just 3-0...I think he is slightly worse than DDG...but the fault mainly is this botak as he doesn't know how to motivate these pussies to play well as most of them r good players...no plan or tactics to win his games....don't know how they train the players until they don't know how to attack n score goals or defend to prevent the ball from going into their net...so sack the baldy otherwise hd will continue to draw or lose the rest of the games of the season...saw Ipswich, old boy Kieran McKenna's team play, they can also beat these pussies ....all McKenna's players play as if there is no tomorrow fighting with Aston Villa for every ball n almost defeated them ...shame on baldy n his red pussies

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1