The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, BobbyA, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, Keningau, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old Yesterday, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
danmyquean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahfox View Post
why so less s@n h@i spa fr...new open bubble bath..
Cuz PRC ML at there mostly offer service with expensive price
i been tried no.18 at early of September, only provide HJ or B2B with BJ but not CIM and no FJ even u willing to pay high price
The place is nice and big with bed, TV, hair dryer, bathroom and bubble tube.
If u want to find somewhere place to get a rest and relax, it might be a good choice
If u find FJ u can find other MP and more cheaper other than This MP, unless u hav big pocket
There also got provide ML other than PRC
Old Yesterday, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Ericol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playstate View Post
need to find and then build relationship. pur1 as1ana got locals.
You got fr for the local puri? Cause if got fj, might wanna build relationships with the local la
Old Yesterday, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
chiissus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

I’ve been away for a year abroad but now I’m back in KK, and gonna be quite active in cheonging. I have two more FRs in my drafts which I may complete tomorrow. Any bros have any recommendations, do lmk as I like to write and do detailed FRs. I decided to try out this port after seeing a few FRs about it.

Port: 66
No: 88
Race: Viet
Look: 8.5/10 (def my type , I’m 22 so ya can imagine lah)
Body: 9/10
Skin: Fair, smooth
Boob: 7.5/10 (soft, feels natural to me)
Massage: 8/10 (explained below)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (not much of a BJ person but she was quite good)
FJ: 10/10 (explained below)
GFE: 8/10 (just normal chatting, wish could’ve been more talkative and dirty talk)
Damage: 320

First impression of the MP was quite positive. Comfortable beds, although the room I was in was quite close to the main entrance so was worried people would hear. The front lady was also very playful, she grabbed my chest and arms as I walked back to my room after showering while smilin (for reference I’m a decently built 22 year old that plays badminton and bodybuilds.) The ML was very friendly, she doesn’t speak a lot of English and her Chinese is decent. Got her contact on WeChat. The massage was actually decent, I frequently have sore muscles as I tend to workout a lot and she had a firm hand with a soft body. Made all the soreness go away. She also massages with her feet sliding all over ur back. She then starts moving her bare boobs all over ur back, can feel the tip of her nipples and boobs pressing against ur back. Loved it.

After around 20 mins, she asked me to turn over and performed the signature BBBJ. It was a first for me to be serviced with such technique. She also rimmed slightly but I think only for the ones she likes. She then focuses on ur nipples and bcz I have sensitive ones, it felt superb. After a while, she capped me and got on top. She said mine was big(not sure if just compliment or if she meant it), but she was struggling. She was pretty tight for me and wet. After a short while, switched to missionary, and that’s when I fully pushed it in and she hugged me close. Continued missionary mixed with doggystyle. She was moaning quite loudly but I didn’t mind as it was a turn on for me. Pretty sure people could hear her. She didn’t complain at all even when I was getting a bit sweaty. After around 30 mins, finally let it out and she had to take a couple of minutes to collect herself. I might’ve went a bit overboard. She sat there while I made small talk with her. She cleaned me up and asked me to take a shower while she cleaned up. I came back to the room, and chatted with her for awhile before leaving with a hug, and a cheeky squeeze of her ass. WIR: yes, but I will also try other MLs, as I want to test out each ML they have. I plan to go again tomorrow, so if any bros would like me to test the waters with an ML or write a detailed FR, just dm me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1