The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
bosovi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Tukta from FF

Looks: 9/10 Open the door and she smiled and gave a greeting, pretty Syt early 20s, make up was on point and she was wearing a sexy lace night gown.

Boobs: 8/10 she liked her nipples touched and sucked, boobs are natural D and suit her frame well.

Body: 9/10 she is slim with a perky ass and nice tits. Can tell her body is well taken care of.

Bbbj: 8/10 A bit shy to start with slow mode, but then once the rhythm is set, I enjoyed every second of it. Feedback from me might be need more power.

Fj: 9/10 Pussy is tight and naturally wet, no need Ky for me to enter. No complaints when changing position and super sexy moans while humping. Did missionary and finished it in doggy, buay tahan when i see that tits bouncing.

Overall: Nice GFE, friendly and tried her best to accommodate me. Hope this FR can support her to get more customers.

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1003657&highlight=

Old Today, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Step11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...1#post23763221

Stable: Rollypolly
Lady: Joy

Looks: Pretty, looks like a hongkong actress
Frenching : wild frenching
Bbbj : good suction, wet and dirty
Fj : very tight and wet, keep wanting more. Best position in cowgirl, she came 3 times

Rtf material, GFE girl
Old Today, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 825 / Power: 5
FastFoody is a splendid one to beholdFastFoody is a splendid one to beholdFastFoody is a splendid one to beholdFastFoody is a splendid one to beholdFastFoody is a splendid one to beholdFastFoody is a splendid one to beholdFastFoody is a splendid one to behold

Nun from SD
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1004600

Looks: 90% like pictures. Pretty and good looking.
Body: natural Bs. I find it great for grabbing and banging. Her figure is absolutely stunning.
Pussy: tight and wet
FJ: full of energy, very solid service and she is very auto. Can just lie down and enjoy the moment.

Entered room and helped me remove my clothes, hanged them then started gropping me, frenching non stop. Has those suction wet smooth lips which are awesome for blowjobs and frenching. Sucking at my nips, gropping my butt. Lay me down on bed and teased me with cat licks all the way to my groin, thighs, then my balls and up my dick. Followed by a wet and tight suctioned bbbj. Frenzied blowing with slutty looks at you that would definitely end a first shot easily for bros who cant hold it in. FJ was passionate, her moans were loud. She is good at riding.

Thanks for the arrangement, will rtf soon.
Old Today, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
AgentNumber2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Bell, Club Friday/Club5

One of a legend in bro Friday stable so I knew I wasn't book blindly. Initially went for 1s only since not sure if my lil bro can handle it then once in texted Okt fast to extend to 2s.

Looks: 9/10
Body: 10/10 super HOT
Boobs: 9/10 C fit more than a handful, one of the prettiest tits
Bj: 10/10 hard to find competitor
Fj: 10/10 I kept wanting more, when she on top look like I was fucked by a sex goddess.
Gfe: 10/10 good english, no need Gt. We both lay naked in bed and scroll IG together showing her hidden gem of food. Met her once and was like a friend already

RTF? Yes
Old Today, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 7
Footballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to all

Had bonking with JJ from Flirtygirls

Location at east area. Discreet apartment, she is an wild vixen and amazing with looks that wont make you feel bored. Attractive and beautiful

Can take long French, and bbbj suction was strong and never neglect my balls too

Nice chatting with her and she also a good listener and like to jokes around with you. Teasing each other and here we go for 2nd fuck

Caps on! Pump her missionary and switch over for doggie. She accomodate well and pump her deep and long. She moans stereo. Pull out my caps and cum in her asshole. She not angry and shower for me after deed.

Not a time watcher and value bonking

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1004718
Old Today, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RedHairMSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr on Nam after lunch
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1004146

Looks: 9/10 I feel that she looks very cute my type of looks haha
suddenly so horny,arrange with bro freddy with this gem

Place very near to mrt station,10 min of walk
Look:8/10 but abit tan
Body: 8/10
Boobs: Perky D!!!
French: Very responsive frenching
Painting:9/10 clean shave with no smell
Gfe: 10/10
Bbbj: 8/10 Good suction and the warmness
CIM: 11/10
HJ: 10/10

She really speak good english and friendly,to bro that visit her,do treat her well with love.
Old Today, 02:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sexyboys69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for May of SiamDyansty

Tried this gem and I must say she's definitely worth a FR. Very hardworking girl and easy to talk to, she speaks ok English and is able to hold a decent conversation.

Looks: 8/10 Pretty with light make up. Looks 85% close to photos.
Body: 8/10 Slim and tall, no baby fats.
Boobs: 8/10 Around C but good enough for me.
BJ: 9/10 Wet and slurpy.. Licked my balls and thighs to send tingles down my spine
FJ: 9/10 Tight and accommodating.
GFE: 9/10 Non-commercial feeling. Chats with you and makes you feel like her BF. 👍🏻
Old Today, 02:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Xiaxia9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SD on Nun
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1004600&highlight=

Attitude was very good. Met me at the door with a smile, cheerful throughout the session, asked me several times what I wanted.

Boobs: Natural B nice nipples sensitive

Shower: wash me clean head to toe

Catbath: full body kind like some others I read about but it covers all the important bits

BBJ: was very good, Good suction with lots of tongue action and saliva

FJ: was good, multiple positions initiated by her.
Old Today, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
nidoke76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1003557&highlight=

FR for Sprite from Fairies Finder

Looks: 9
Character: naughty and cheeky
Body: 9
Boobs: 10 very good pair of breast
Pussy: 9.5 shaved, very clean, looks like just shaved that night
Bj: 9 decent suctions. Can say she met my expectations
Fj: 9 she is well versed in bed action. Knows every move and where to angle. Siok babe

Comment/s:
Been waiting for this night. CIM AND SWALLOW was best feature. Super duper satisfied
Old Today, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 15
davidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to behold

Layla from BlackPink

She's amazing bro. My best bonk of 2024 in SG. She will be the ang pai in your stable for the next 2 weeks.

Having studied and worked in taiwan, she speaks fluent tw style chinese with tw girl accent. In fact she looks more like taiwanese girl than a thai girl with her fair skin and make up. Her body is slim with no extra fats anywhere. Yet her boobs are ample and curved perfectly with so much joy to fondle and suck on.

She is demure on the outside but turns wet and slutty easily. Her BBBJ starts in the shower and is slurpy and deep. The moaning during FJ, eye locking and dfk turns me on as well. Easily fire 2 shots with an hour.

Lastly the GFE is max!! Offering masage, make casual small talks and the sweet engaging smiles! She's simply a steal at dome 1 price.

TLDR:
Face: 10/10
Body: 10/10
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ:10/10
GFE: 12/10 can pass off as a taiwanese girl

RTF: Definitely
Old Today, 02:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
maestro56 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Melony from Mansion

https://t.me/Mansion888sg/5001

Booked for 2 shots end up I make myself cum and just once. Here’s the reason…

Booking: 130/2/90 - Promo.

Looks: 4/10 - Clearly not like the photos, the tattoos only same. If you dont mind then this doesnt matter. For me, totally turn off.

Boobs: 8/10 - boobs are enhanced.

Body: 7/10 - she got the curves. Have meat at the nice places

Bbbj: 7/10 - She has braces soo abit sensitive.

Fj: 6/10 - Rides you well. But for me the face already I no feel.

Overall: Nice GFE, she’s nice and all but stable needs to manage expectations. Dont photoshop her till so chio but end up like totally different. She’s a very nice lady in general. Some will appreciate the other parts but for me Looks must be there also.

RTF: Don’ think so for this stable ah. Not nice for bros to get scammed.
Old Today, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Wavecc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kookie (RP)
https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...2#post23763032

Looks: good looking beautiful young girl
Boobs: fair big natural boobies
Ass: ass with nice meat and curvy
Pussy: Clean shaved, no smell, delicious, paint until she wet
Body: good fit body
Gfe: feeling just like lovers, so swet
Bbbj: her bbbj is one of the best, suck with good strength
FJ: go slow at first , then pump her fast and hard in many positions she enjoy too much, she love sex a lot, suck me clean dry after
Old Today, 03:22 PM
Samster (M)

cisporoknu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1003751&highlight=

FR for BB
Overnight 4/10/2024

Look: 9/10 pretty and petite

Body: 9/10 perfect natural beauty with beautiful natural B breasts. Smooth skin and smell good that will arouse you wanting to lick her all over.

BJ: 9/10 quite skilled, can do side lick and kissed my prick treating me like a bf

FJ: 9/10 missionary is the best with her looks and able to see her natural tits bounce. The most exciting part is she will squeeze her breasts letting them bounce like tofu. Amazing sight.

GFE: 9/10 easy to break the ice. At first she was quiet but when she knew I am able to speak Thai, she treated me like husband.

Overall: Just like fucking my god little sister haha
Old Today, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 16
PureHeart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPureHeart is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Field Report (FR) for Bamboo on 08 Oct 2024 @ 1400hrs (1st blood) 90mins session
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Bamboo
Looks : 9/10 with an innocent Japanese graduate look
Body : 10/10 petite frame with nice natural B+ cup and slight pinkish ripples (delicious)
Bareback blowjob(BBBJ) : don't be fool when she said she is new, sensual type with moderate suction alternating between slow and moderate pace
Painting: Bro pls be tender for this part. (lucious)
Frenching: yes but not the DFK type but sensual and 'tasty'
Fuck job(FJ) : started with cowgirl with unbelievable view of her expression and those innocent pair->lotus for a while so that I can taste the naughty pair->missionary by the corner of the bed where I bang her for close to 10mins starting with slow then increasing to her almost screaming out. (estacy)
Girlfriend experience(GFE) : she has a don't bother me look but very nice when she knows you.
Return fuck(RTF) : planned already.

Please book for at 1 hour to enjoy the slow sexual and sensual experience.

Reason why she staying so short is she urgently needs money and she does not do this. Reason why I am writing a shorter FR than usual is to get this out ASAP so all bros can taste this gem (if you believe my words) and to help her.
Old Today, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1518 / Power: 7
AlphaChiquita has a brilliant futureAlphaChiquita has a brilliant futureAlphaChiquita has a brilliant futureAlphaChiquita has a brilliant futureAlphaChiquita has a brilliant futureAlphaChiquita has a brilliant futureAlphaChiquita has a brilliant futureAlphaChiquita has a brilliant futureAlphaChiquita has a brilliant futureAlphaChiquita has a brilliant futureAlphaChiquita has a brilliant future

Just done with Tarma
Natalie+Bowi (SS)

A very worth deal coz there's promo on this pair of Duo at $260/90Mins/2Shots on Silk's telegram

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=988433

Both girls were 90% same as pic definately no switch and bait or overly filtered.
Service wise is good and really surprised that this standard can charge so low.
Bro Silk said its their last few days so throwing Promo for bros to support.

BBBJ by both are decent good with suction, the chemistry is there for both girls so no awkward moments.
FJ was great with 1 FJ and the other catbath me hence i can cum twice in no time.

Overall both are great girls for sure and this pricing will easily gave them alot of customers.

Thanks Silk for the arrangement.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1