The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Yesterday, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 16
rippley is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrippley is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrippley is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrippley is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Dana SNS

She is young and has long hair with a natural beauty that definitely charm me, her eyes and smile and elegant behaviour solid. Asian style look and surely look better in real compare to the ads pic.

She was tall and slender with nice silky fair skin. Her ass was nice and shapely. Her boob was natural and nice shape. Nipple was light beige colour and size was just nice and match her body. I have no issues with sucking and licking it.

We kiss like long lost over or a lover whom I've not seen In years. I felt so connected and passionate just makes you want to keep the chemistry going and build up the rapport.

She was good at it and really knows how to get me hard and make me want more with her licks and deep-throating skills. Power suction in fast mode and extra attentive to know how to lick and suck on my balls and shaft.

Her pussy was juicy and nice to lick. Clean, tasteless and really sensitive. She was reactive to it and it was perfect for bros who like clean shaven pussy.

She knows how to ride and open to try different position. She is responsive and submissive in bed. She enjoy missionary being man handled and dominated. Moaning expression was good and she looks great when dogging her and loves being fucked deep and hard.

GFE was good as there were no commercial feel and she was attractive and attentive to me throughout the session.
Old Yesterday, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hofei View Post
I see you are a regular for SNS 😂. To me its more trustworthy when I see reviews from people who actually converse in forums. Thank you! May just decide to go for it this coming week. 🙏🏻
Yes am unabashedly a loyal customer of SNS. But for the record, I'm also a regular of a few other agencies in this dome too. And I've left FR on other agency girls too.

So I'm not exclusive, if that makes a difference.

Last edited by FK111; Yesterday at 03:41 PM.
Old Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 0
viscitudonal is one of the Best!viscitudonal is one of the Best!viscitudonal is one of the Best!

Zlata SG Stars

Damn... this girl deserves a good review. Had such a fun time.

Someone else said photos are 85% accurate. Bro? Serious?! They are 100% accurate. There's a little bit of the younger Vanessa Paradis about her - you'll see why. Very cute, but naughty .

Great body, firm curves, smile, soft lips, fun character, adventurous in the sack... Perfect for me. Can't wait to go back for more.
Old Yesterday, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
deathscythe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mave

This Malaysian hottie, young and slim and sexy. Makes the day seem so much brighter, even on a dull and gloomy afternoon.

So enthusiastic, so much energy, so excited about sex.

Get her right spot, and she'll turn into a drooling pile of mess.
Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ktzm9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Luna from VP.

OKT: Great service from VP, fast and efficient as usual.
Location: Nice central hotel, can meet at lift the lobby fairly discreetly.

English: Yes
French: Light pecks only. DFK not my thing unless girl initiates.
GFE: She picked me up from lobby wearing a slim black dress. Will hold hands as she guides you to the room. Once in immediately strip and asked if I wanted to shower. She help shower as well while I admired her perfect body. Demeanor was more on the gentle side, except during CG and RCG.

Looks: Half k pop half Mongolian doll. One of the hottest I bonked so far.
Body : Slim swimsuit model like, hourglass with great perky butt.
Boobs: Perfect natural shape, if they are really natural then she is blessed. Nipples are sensitive, she let me lick but prefer no fingers.

BBBJ: Smooth and slow and lots of suction on the head. Tried her best to DT whole thing, a bit of tears coming out. At one point she dropped to her knees automatically for a no hands BJ.. what a sight..

FJ: She is open to all my request, RCG seems to be her signature move where she start riding like crazy, perfect view of that ass and waist. However she moaned the loudest in prone doggy, ymmv.

Other: She wants to bring more of her Mongolian friends here, please treat her well so we get more gems to try.

My first Mongolian, and first time booking without seeing face which was quite exciting. Highly recommended!
Old Yesterday, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hofei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Yes am unabashedly a loyal customer of SNS. But for the record, I'm also a regular of a few other agencies in this dome too. And I've left FR on other agency girls too.

So I'm not exclusive, if that makes a difference.
Cant say Im a regular for VP since i only engaged them about 10+ times. Wanted to just try something new other than asians.
Old Yesterday, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
bingbanbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR/RTF for Yumi

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1004647

Short post as I've reviewed before. RTF today and booked 2 hours as she is my favorite FL so far in terms of looks. She cut her hair over the weekend, Singapore must have been very hot.

I was planning to RTF another 2 hours later this week, but I suppose will be changing plans to 2 x 1 hour RTF as service kind of drops off after 1 hour as we both get tired.

Hope she doesn't get sick of seeing me 3x a week. That's how much I like her.

Absolutely beautiful girl, don't miss out!
Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
jazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to behold
Delightful night with Sona (VP)

Have to give credit where credit is due.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VPremium1 View Post
I booked an overnight with Sona. Someone whom I haven’t met before and test drive. What was I thinking?? Likely it was the wrong head making the decision.
I am glad I did. I won’t go through the details. In summary, the overnight session with her was a fantastic one.

Looks: 8/10 Hot and the white dress she wore brought out the best of her physique. Charming lady with a very sweet and innocent look. Photo accuracy about 80% (OKT tends sharpen the cheek to chin area 😅🤷🏻‍♂️) See has a very sweet smile.

Body: All the right curves on the right places. Boobs C with soft natural feel but the base felt firm. Her but was really nice to doggie and I enjoyed it a fair bit
Foreplay: Brothers who have tried her before gave great advice. Let her lead you and she knows what she does well. PSE very high during the play time.

BBBJ: 9/10 Very good suction, deep throat and tongue action. Good stamina and you have to stop her or she will continue.

FJ: 8/10 We did many position as I am one who takes a lot of stimulation to get the feeling and need it to be built up before I climax. She managed to do so for the first shot. Super loud stereo sound from her. It was PSE moaning and I don’t sense she was faking it but more like she enjoyed it. Very obliging to go for any position. Can take long deep pounding. She didn’t use any lub with me which was great.

GFE: Although Sona English wasn’t very strong, she really tried her best to chat and make conversation. She made me feel so comfortable and at ease. She has a good personality with her innocence expressions and laughter. Enjoyed a long couple hug in our robes on the balcony with a stunning view of the iconic waterfront of SG. We drank tea and chatted like lovers. I ordered supper for us too feeding each other, and also chatted anything that came to mind. It was fairly easy with Sona and it went fairly well with some help of GT of course. For round 2, as the balcony glass was fogged up, we did some serious pounding overlooking the iconic view. Dream come through sia hahaha.
We slept like couples for abt 3.5hrs.

Overall experience 8.5/10
I am inclined to give higher but as this is my first all nighter, I have no bench mark to compare with. I think 8.5 is rather a good rating since spending 8 hours together keeping each other engaged requires a fair amount of chemistry and mutual comfort.
I had that with Sona and it was a great night for me. Although I had originally planned for a PRC lady under the same stable in mind but she wasn’t in town. Thankfully, I picked Sona and really the night was spectacular leaving me with a great first overnight booking experience.

Kudos to VP for the very easy arrangement.

I will only exchange points with those having 20 reputation points and above.
Old Today, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
bingbanbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Delightful night with Sona (VP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzjazz View Post
Have to give credit where credit is due.

I booked an overnight with Sona. Someone whom I haven’t met before and test drive. What was I thinking?? Likely it was the wrong head making the decision.
I am glad I did. I won’t go through the details. In summary, the overnight session with her was a fantastic one.
Amazing FR bro. I still don’t have enough confidence and experience to book an overnight. What would’ve happened if the girl got tired and tap out after the first shot? Then maybe there wouldn’t be a positive review existing, hahaha.

Congrats on your first-time-overnight-instant-success! I really want to know what gave you the balls to move forward with that decision, haha
I still need more advice on this. First time booking 2h just now but the 2nd hour wasn’t as much value as the first hour.
Old Today, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
jazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Delightful night with Sona (VP)

I feel you bro. Trust me, I thought about it very hard. I had taken weeks to plan for this. Right to the day before I wanted to back out (I haven’t committed at that point) and just do the regular visit kind. I sampled 2 Viet and 2 PRC hoping to have a sensing which one I feel comfortable for overnight. As mentioned, only 1 PRC (2nd I tried) made me feel at ease and I considered I can possible manage. But she went back 3 weeks before my planned date.
The last lady I sampled 3 days before didnt hv the chemistry. But I was reluctant to abort the plan. Feel it was a wasted opportunity. I then kept on reviewing and re-read all the FR but it didn’t give me any confidence above 30%. The morning itself, after breakfast, I thought to myself there is nothing to loose. If CMI, then an expensive lesson to learn loh. So I decided to go ahead.

Not sure what is your type but Sona has a lot of initiative and self motivated. The other 3 I tried didn’t have the attitude I looked for when I visited them. I think I was just lucky as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingbanbong View Post
Amazing FR bro. I still don’t have enough confidence and experience to book an overnight. What would’ve happened if the girl got tired and tap out after the first shot? Then maybe there wouldn’t be a positive review existing, hahaha.

Congrats on your first-time-overnight-instant-success! I really want to know what gave you the balls to move forward with that decision, haha
I still need more advice on this. First time booking 2h just now but the 2nd hour wasn’t as much value as the first hour.

I will only exchange points with those having 20 reputation points and above.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1