The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 754 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Bernice - Housing Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
B is very aware what she is getting herself into. All ready to enjoy those intimate moments with gog and the satin nightie confirms her readiness.
It was just a normal trip la she has no other intentions de. She just wants me to go with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
B intentions are clear the moment she suggested going on holiday with gog. Which married woman would suggest going alone with a male friend without her husband or family following?
She must have fallen in love with gog and clearly wants to have sex with him to repay him for his support whilst undergoing treatment.
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead give her a kiss to get the show moving!
No la… I was supportive and with her through her pain she just feel comfy. She can’t go with her husband or family as the kids have school and it’s not school holidays yet. So she can only go with friends.

No fall in love. This is a pure PG13 story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
All set for actions....!
NO HAVE LA! Trust me! I’m a gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilJones View Post
Thanks for sharing.
Welcome bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantaxia View Post
I am also ready.
Ready for what sia.., you all very cute leh. LoL

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Most of the time, we men wanted to assume we were the ones in control. The truth sometimes might be the women who planned it to look all natural for us to fall into the web to become the prey.
I bet most if not all of us wouldn't complain, right?
She is not the manipulative one. Bernice is nice and innocent, very lady. Like me, gentleman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
You are absolutely correct.
Sometimes, both sides thought they were the predators.
And I don't mind playing the prey as long as I get to mate.
You all really very imaginative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicrara View Post
Gog is always gog...giving blue balls up till page 20+ onwards
Not on purpose lol! No blue no blue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimSiaSway View Post
Agree with you on this
Why you no believe me bro?!?
Old Today, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 754 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Don’t over think things. I’m a gentleman okay?

——————-

Ah fuck it. I rested my hand on her shoulder and hugged her closer.

B(ernice): Are you asleep?

Is she teasing me? What a question to ask. How to be asleep when a hottie is next to me?

gog: No. Are you?

B: Nope.

I looked down at her and she looked up. I'm not romantic at all. Bernice closed her eyes at that position.

Taking it as an encouragement, I moved my head down and kissed her lips. We locked lips for a while and I turned my body to get on top of hers.

Breaking free, I looked at Bernice's face. She was so lovely, so innocent looking as I kissed her neck down towards her collar bone and finally along her shoulders.

Bernice's hands went around my neck and held me as I made my move. Placing a hand on her stomach, I slowly hestiated moving upwards to her breast. Taking a gamble, I placed it over her breasts.

She was braless, only her lacy sleepwear covered her modesty. Sliding off the strap, I pulled one side down to see her left breast. Her nipple was sharply erected obviously due to the stimulation. I wanted it so much.

Diving down, I flicked my tongue at her nipple while she let out soft moans. She's obviously a B cup, not too big, not too small, sexy for her size.

Moved back to her lips and kissed her as my other hand tried to slide her shorts off. Little gog was bursting and shouting to be free. What a bastard. Why can't little gog be like me, a perfect gentleman.

Our lips broke apart as her shorts came off. She was huffing hard and looked at me. My hand found their way to her love hole and gently rubbing along the outer lips.

Wonderful thing about being a married woman is... they know that you want them to feel you too.

Bernice moved both hands and pulled my shorts and briefs off at one go. Little gog fell downwards and hit her thigh.

It was a joy watching Bernice shy away by closing her eyes as she put her hand on little gog and rubbed gently.

I laid on top of Bernice as we engaged in using hands, ocassionally, licking her neck while she would use one hand to hold my body to hers.

One finger went into her hole and she grabbed me tighter. Massaging her inner walls gave her body spasms each time I hit the right spots.
Old Today, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
mbhavana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Don’t over think things. I’m a gentleman okay?

——————-

Ah fuck it. I rested my hand on her shoulder and hugged her closer.

B(ernice): Are you asleep?

Is she teasing me? What a question to ask. How to be asleep when a hottie is next to me?

gog: No. Are you?

B: Nope.

I looked down at her and she looked up. I'm not romantic at all. Bernice closed her eyes at that position.

Taking it as an encouragement, I moved my head down and kissed her lips. We locked lips for a while and I turned my body to get on top of hers.

Breaking free, I looked at Bernice's face. She was so lovely, so innocent looking as I kissed her neck down towards her collar bone and finally along her shoulders.

Bernice's hands went around my neck and held me as I made my move. Placing a hand on her stomach, I slowly hestiated moving upwards to her breast. Taking a gamble, I placed it over her breasts.

She was braless, only her lacy sleepwear covered her modesty. Sliding off the strap, I pulled one side down to see her left breast. Her nipple was sharply erected obviously due to the stimulation. I wanted it so much.

Diving down, I flicked my tongue at her nipple while she let out soft moans. She's obviously a B cup, not too big, not too small, sexy for her size.

Moved back to her lips and kissed her as my other hand tried to slide her shorts off. Little gog was bursting and shouting to be free. What a bastard. Why can't little gog be like me, a perfect gentleman.

Our lips broke apart as her shorts came off. She was huffing hard and looked at me. My hand found their way to her love hole and gently rubbing along the outer lips.

Wonderful thing about being a married woman is... they know that you want them to feel you too.

Bernice moved both hands and pulled my shorts and briefs off at one go. Little gog fell downwards and hit her thigh.

It was a joy watching Bernice shy away by closing her eyes as she put her hand on little gog and rubbed gently.

I laid on top of Bernice as we engaged in using hands, ocassionally, licking her neck while she would use one hand to hold my body to hers.

One finger went into her hole and she grabbed me tighter. Massaging her inner walls gave her body spasms each time I hit the right spots.
Lovely update. As always, you're making love, not fucking 🙂
Old Today, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It was just a normal trip la she has no other intentions de. She just wants me to go with her.
骗鬼meh. No intentions will bring along lacy sleepwear? Just like if u no intentions will just book 1 room with 1 bed only meh. 大家心照不宣
Old Today, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

I was correct.
A gentlemanly attack....
Old Today, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

In control is not the same as being manipulative lah. You think everyone like you meh? Gei gei pretend to be gentleman, actually already have plans to fxxx these married MILF.
Of course I also agree Bernice wasn't manipulative, she's just trying to be in control. But unknown to her, she walked herself into your trap, CB Gentleman Gog.
Old Today, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10103 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

After 21 pages, almost there.

BLUE BALLS - waiting for the final deed.

Quote:

Old Today, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1983 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

alamak...I though you say this thread no sex and now u also cannot tahan liao...LOL...ok, looking forward to your sex story with B...

btw, after a person going thru such treatment, is that a person may have some sore in body and tongue. Even drinking water is tough and their body immune is low and thus they tend to avoid sex and kissing...
Old Today, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

The CB Gog will say, told you all no sex, only a gentleman making love to a demure lady, where got sex?
Tsk Tsk.
Old Today, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
ShaTinGaoBu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

After 21 pages, almost there.

BLUE BALLS - waiting for the final deed.
Agree with you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1