The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
coraebelle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdiona View Post
Tata from galaxy
https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...113&highlight=

My 2 cents' worth of FR

Look 7.5/10. average look and same as pics.
Boobs: 7.5/10. B, natural and soft to grab.
Body: 7.5/10. have meat but slim with round butts, long hair, averge build
BBBJ: 8/10. skillful but the fast and furious type with good suction bbbj and not lazy.
FJ: 8/10. Tried cowgirl, doggy, missionary. Quite tight and wet
GFE: 8/10. Nice GFE, many kiss and hugs.
Attitude: 8/10 service really tip top, and a willingness to please.

She is the wild and naughty type. Service all out and gao gao type.

Reader, is a must try!!! Please do not hesitate.

OKT flawless and detailed.

Myself, a fully satisfied customer.

Met her for supper last night before heading back home.
Service really very good and attitude too.
Will be back for her soon
Old Today, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 6
Coinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nadear - Lust365

Easily one of the Top 10 girls i have gotten easily.

Body 10/10
GFE 10/10
Service 10/10

This is a top standard girl going at budget pricing.
Beach model Body, Solid Big Boobs, Chatty and Friendly.
FJ tight and wet responsive and seriously all i can say is praises.

Try her and u will know it.
So Up my points if my FR helps u.

Thanks Bro Lust for the Swift arrangement even tough its late.
Old Today, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 7
classyact has much to be proud ofclassyact has much to be proud ofclassyact has much to be proud ofclassyact has much to be proud ofclassyact has much to be proud ofclassyact has much to be proud ofclassyact has much to be proud ofclassyact has much to be proud ofclassyact has much to be proud of

Silkstockings-Nara (Strongly Recommended)

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1003339

Review for Nara

Looks: Same as photo, pretty slim figure
Boobs: Soft just nice for a handful to fondle. Can lick suck no problem to play with
Frenching: Solid Deep French Kiss
BBBJ: Slow and sensual with occasion deepthroat
FJ: Tight. Loves doggy position and she have a nice ass. Can take hard pound with a nice piak piak sound from her ass.
GFE: 10/10 Chatty friendly and always smiling
RTF: Yes 100%

Thanks Bro Silk. FR as promised.
Old Today, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GasMonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bell from Club5

Okt- been with bro Friday before now bro Five, smooth as usual no problem at booking
Looks - real beauty, got a bit slutty look when she look at you, she ready to eat your cock
Body - good curves, real slim with perky ass. Super round boobs, good looking one although its manmade.
DFK- solid tongue fight, her hand cup my rod firmly
BJ - almost cum in her mouth, one of the best bbbj ever had. Regulars of hers will agree with menon this.
FJ - well experienced, she knew her positions and the spots that will hit me and make me wild. Can ride like a total slut and surrender in missionary like a good girl.

She is the best combo of pse and gfe. Service wise no need to question, many of her clients are regulars one. I will be too if wallet allows me.
Old Today, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
seedlessman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1003558
Fr for bella

Looks - 9/10 - Tally with photo and a clear pretty face

Body - 10/10 she is my kind those tall lady with small frame and toned body. Her skin is smooth also.

Boobs - natural C cupper soft and handful.

Bbbj - I did 69 with her, and i really like to take my time to eat. She accommodates to that. She moans when I eat her and that is very sexy.

Fj - we started with her on top, missionary, and doggie. Ended with missionary. She is tight because of her small frame. What i enjoy most are the hugs and kisses during FJ that enhances the experience. She smells good also.

GFE - She is a funny girl to begin with, very chatty and abit xiao ting dong, just like what the other FR says. We had a little cuddle and chat before action and I appreciate that very much.

Thoughts - I was totally mindblown because this has been one of the best service I have had for a long time. She was friendly, pretty, service oriented and generally a very cute girl. I was her last customer for the day but she was still bubbly all the time.
I think that as a customer, if we can understand that they have a hard and tiring time working and show abit more accomodation and concern, it will be a better experience for all of us.

Have fun everyone

Rtf - No because she is leaving tomorrow.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1