The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old Today, 05:09 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
plummomo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t...ighlight=dream

Lady: Dream
Stable: Ss
Looks: 9/10 Thai beauty, exactly my type of gf
Body: 9/10 Skin smooth, good amount of meat at the right spot
Boobs: 9/10 For her body type, her neh quite big la
BBBJ: 9.5/10 deep n wet suction, and plus point cause she can do it longer
FJ: 9/10 didn't complain when I took some time to finish, enjoyed bonking her in doggie, willing to serve
CIM: GOOD
Attitude: 10/10 so professional n know how to please guy
Remarks: Well spoken lucky me
Old Today, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Domio67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sai from Merci

https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...5#post23531465

Face: 9/10 pretty same as pics
Boobs: 9/10 boob lovers fall in for this one, Natural big soft C cup
Body: 9.5/10 slim lean, nice figure, big ass
Catbath: 10/10 magical tongue of hers , licking me all over my body, attacking my nipples which i love it
FJ: 9/10 super horny girl, stereo moans so loud, but i love it , urges me on to pijnd her even harder
GFE: 10/10 give me the mistress feeling, feel so pampered
RTF: top of my rtf lift now

Old Today, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 11
bluelchk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybluelchk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

JJ CF
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=993988

Looks: 8/10 Pre Milf look with big eyes and sharp facial features. I would say she looks slightly better in person than photos.
Boobs: 8.5/10 very nicely shaped natural C cup. Slight saggy but overall till nice looking boobs
Figure: 9/10 can’t ask for more, nice curve with natural tits, smooth skin, smells good
Frenching: 9/10 Yes, attacked my mouth once in shower started off slow and she gradually increase the intensity
Painting: 9/10 Yes, can tell she enjoys it. Zero smell. Grab my hair and grind her pussy to my mouth
Bbbj: 8/10 there is room for improvement on this. Her blow is slightly lack in power to my usual liking but she paid a lot of attention to the balls area
FJ: 9/10 fucking wild like a horny slut. Ride you like a pro, can easily cum when she rides, even after you cum she still grind her pussy
Gfe: 8/10 was alright. More like a mistress type

Attitude: 8/10 takes initiative to make conversations and provide light massage solely focus on my temple releasing my migraines

Quite a naughty girl, clingy and not a time watcher. Bros who want to support can go ahead and do so
Old Today, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1647 / Power: 20
dodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant future

FR (LATE) for Nana from Foxy
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=...highlight=foxy

Its been a while and for those bros who read my FRs before know that I share good things especially for those who enjoy a good AR.

Foxy is now my Go-to. Full stop.
So far no click-bait, no disappointment. Location is good and hassle free instruction given.

I don't do ratings as i do not know how to so:

1 - What i look for before booking. AR, i think if you don't stop her, she will AR you for the 90/120 mins you book her! This is what i came for and this is what I get.
2 - Dang her PSE is too strong for me! hahahaha! I have to stop her and surrender wor.
3 - Hit the right spot and sure waterfall! Don't need KY which is at bedside table.
4 - Position. Whatever you can think of, just tell her. Seriously, just tell her.
5 - Breast, i like big breast but her's is small but i tell you, she will make it up for you bros.
6 - Location. This is also a plus plus point for me as normal playground area is too close to workplace.

Cut long story short. If you get Nana just for the AR, its already money's worth.
And the rest are all plus plus already.
Old Today, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 2
orlandosniper25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyorlandosniper25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Terminal21's Darling
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=993076

Looks: Very pretty looking lady, similar to photos with her full make up on look like an influencer type

Body: She have more weight compared to photos, meaty and curvy, adds for more fun if you like this type, slim lovers bro can pass

Boobs: D cups, saw it bounce and sway damn it was perfect. Her huge knockers was the game changer during Bbbj and FJ

Shower: Washed me very clean. Every body parts are not left untouched. Rub her tits to my back then she stand in front of em, rub her ass on my bare cock alamak shiok

Service: We went back to the room after shower and I went to lie on the bed. She came by and laid beside me and we started to kiss. Then she started to climb on top of me, kiss turns into more passionate DFK. Travel south, give Bbbj, nice decent suction then put my cock in between her huge tits, fuck... 10 mins later capped on, missionary first... After awhile she turned her back against me and hinted to take her doggy style. Nice cum shot for me at the end

This was a good session for me which i enjoyed alot. She has less than 1 week left here in shore, if you want to catch her better now or never
Old Today, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Joecim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Session with Hazel from
Lust
https://sbf.today/showthr...ighlight=hazel

Looks: 9
Body: 9
Boobs: 8.5
Bbbj: 8.5
Fj: 8.5
Rtf: yes

Note:
Hazel, she's even more good looking in person. Fresh and nice skin. Bbj and fj feels very real as she likes to be close and she is very touchy. Moans are like virgin moans enjoying my rod inside her. Solid session with her.
Old Today, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
busto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just had a session with Pinky from Seduction and I decided to give her a FR and she deserves one.

Pretty lady, photos are quite accurate, of course "discount" it by about 10% but definitely a good looking gal and she has a unique look.

Pinky has a petite body and her breasts are nice, with sensitive nipples.

BBBJ is pretty good, with CIM and she does a good job.

The main FJ shots were good. Pinky is accommodative and the usual missionary, cowgirl and doggy positions are all good. The best position for me was standing doggy and she has the stamina to allow you to really enjoy yourself. 2 shots released and it was satisfying.

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t...ighlight=pinky
Old Today, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 9
Srivyy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySrivyy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jane (Terminal21)

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=993652

Very cute girl with service didn't disappoint at all. Main highlight is her gfe ,full frenching from start to finish only stopped when bj and doggy. Nice suction when bj but had ones better so I’d say her skills are decent. Fj is solid, kisses my neck when she rides, leaving goosebumps all over. Kisses from neck turn into another frenching, her hips ups n downs. Switched to doggy, keep looking backwards when I pumped. Finally shot all over her belly. Promised her to write reviews so here it is.

Look 9/10 cuter irl
Body 8/10 slim with small natural boobs
Bj 8/10
Fj 9/10
Frenching 9/10
Old Today, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sgstarboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
RTF for Armani

OKT: Very steady despite the miscommunication on timing, thanks bro for the rearrangement 👍🏻👍🏻

As today is her last day I will just keep it short, GFE better then 1st visit, chatted like who knew each other for a long time, moan still super loud. FJ more intense… damn I will miss her!

Will RTF when she comes back again!
Old Today, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
goatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud of

Niki from LFT Lover's fortress

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=994128

Looks: 9/10 Cute and pretty (90% pic)
Body: 8.5/10 Skin smooth and supple. have all the right curves
Boobs: 9/10 Enhanced and damn it felt good when rubbing against my manhood
BBBJ: 9/10 nice & wet with hand combo
FJ: 9/10 no complaints whatsoever even though i took some time to finish, missionary and doggie both felt damn good
Attitude: 10/10 her vibrant and cute antics never failed to make me chuckle
RTF: YES!
Old Today, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1401 / Power: 15
Ong Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud of

FR for Richy from Foxythai

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=981574

Richy simply has to be my favourite/best bonk so far this year, will be quite hard to top this one, as Richy far exceeded all my expectations.

OKT: Very friendly and nice OKT, quick to response, will pull your legs, joke with you, disturb you, like ask you how come so long nv come to patronize, treats you like old friend, that's why always a positive vibes with this OKT and Stable, as he made me felt very welcome like an esteemed and valued customer.

Location: Nice clean and comfortable condo in Area G, nearest ATM is just 5 minutes walk away, so dont have to worry about not able to find ATM, perfect area. I was given clear precise instructions, so didn't have any problems in accessing and navigating the area.

Looks: Reach the Apartment, Door opened and I was greeted by Richy with her infectious smile, she was in her sexy black nightie, she's just as she's in her photos, no crazy photo filters, what you see on the listings is what you get. If you want more references can join the TG group and watch a short 13 seconds video of her revealing her glorious cleavage.

Richy warmly welcomed me and let me to the bedroom's toilet for a quick bath, as I started stripping, Richy asked me if I wanted her to shower for me, without hesitation I gave an affirmative yes!

Figure: After stripping down to nothing, I was able to see Richy's naked body in it's full glory, she's definitely on the chubbier and meatier side, but it's not to the extent of fat, just more to chubbier and plump, has a round and smackable bouncy ass

Boobs: Big Natural Ds, little sag but it's super large and beautiful. A sight to behind and handful to hold. Nice large brown nips to suck on as well. Nice to fondle and I can't keep my hands away, super nice to look at them bouncing up and down during cowgirl.

Personality: Richy has a vibrant cheerful character, definitely wouldn't label her an ice queen, she's far from one, she's very engaging and could hold a conversation well, all because she commands above average English as such she's able to communicate well with me, we hardly used any google translator thru out, maybe only for the more "deep' or "cheam" English words then may have to use Google translate, anyways we chatted about her time as a teacher, told me she was a kindergarten teacher and taught maths and abacus.

Shower: Offered to shower for me, that's a plus point for me, we chatted for a bit in the shower, pretty standard but gave me a good cock stroke during the bath, After the bath, we dried each other up and move to the bed.

Foreplay: Instead of giving the standard catbath then BBBJ, Richy let me decided how and what I wanted to do, so I opted for a more loving and sensual foreplay instead, we sat next to each other and hugged, I caressed her humongous boobs while she stroked my cock, I gingerly laid her down and sucked her nipples like a hungry little baby, then I bth alr, and went straight for her beautiful lips

French: Richy is a frenching godess, Frenching with her can best described as passionate, wet and sensual, with lots of tongue dueling, and because it was this intense, really have to stop every now and then to catch a breath! It's like taking part in some sort of frenching endurance marathon! She is those sort that as long you dont stop, she also won't stop, in fact often times I was the one who has to stop as, I find myself needing to catch a breath and grasping for air! And before I realize it, my shaft was already rock hard!

Catbath: After an intense frenching session, I was already rock hard even before Richy started blowing me, so I hinted to her to go down on me, she gladly obliged and went for my nipples first, she has a good swirling tongue and stimulated my nipples until I shivered and quivered

BBBJ: Then she went all the way down, with her swirling tongue, she really explored every nook and cranny of my lower body with her swirling tongue! My balls, my asshole even my groin were not spared from her swirling tongue!
After stimulating the entire region of my lower area, then only she started working on my shaft, BBBJ was best described as wet and sensual with good suction power, when she's sucking my shaft, can hear wet slurping sounds, loved it when she swirl her tongue on my glans, super stimulating.

Painting: After a very good BBBJ, I wanted to return the favour to her, she has a cleanly shaved pussy, as she just cleaned and washed her pussy during shower, it was pretty much tasteless so I moved on after awhile.

FJ: After all these build up, I finally BTH liao and asked for the condom, and slowly insert my shaft into Richy's love hole, during love making, can french kiss Richy all I want, she won't reject, and we hugged each other tight during missionary.
Believe it or not, even though she's a FL, during missionary, Richy will actually feel shy and dare not look me into the eye, like a shy XMM.
Changed into cowgirl position and able to see Richy's humongous boobs in it's full glory bouncing up and down, it's a sight to behold, plus point is time to time, she will take the initiative to bend down and french me.
Richy's favorite position is cowgirl, and the best thing about cowgirl with her is can see her bouncy meaty ass bouncing, her ass is really meaty and I love it!
Changed back to missionary and rammed her hard hard while passionately frenching her, as we hugged and frenched, I rammed her even harder while continuing to DFK her until I released my first shot, even after my first shot, we continue frenching as if our lives depended on it.

After the first shot, we cleaned up a little and went back to the bed for a rest, we exchanged social media, and then found out that we actually had common interests, both of us are into Japanese Subculture stuffs (i.e animation, manga etc) turns out she's a little otaku girl!

And because of that our chemistry really opened up due to our common interests, and it was from this moment we chatted like long lost friends. So here's a little tip for bros, if you want even better chemistry with Richy, can consider my inputs.

GFE: Because or Richy's joyous attitude and also her good command of English, it made communication with her very easy, also plus because we had common interests, she got completely comfortable with me, and thus let me so a lot more things about her. She even jokingly said she was my wife for the 90 minutes, and would soon be "divorcing" me after our session ends!

Let's just put it this way, the time spend with Richy rather say she's a FL, instead she reminds me of my younger days, reminds me of that Ex GF that I would bring home to my bedroom and fuck like rabbits, that's how non commercial she feels to me, but YMMV, it all still depends how comfortable Richy is to you, and how good your chemistry is with her, so why not considered my inputs.

After a lengthy chat, I was ready to go for my 2nd Shot with Richy. Because I really opened Richy up during our chat in between the 1st and 2nd shot, thus the 2nd shot with Richy was even better. Details I won't go much into as already clearly elaborated during 1st shot, will just add some highlights.

During cowgirl position, as I have saliva eating fetish, so I ask Richy if I could taste her saliva? Without hesitation, she frenched me and unloaded her tasty saliva into my mouth, and repeated that a few times too, this girl is really out to please!
Similarly to 1st shot, I went back to missionary, this time, there is eye contact, she actually lovingly looked me into the eye while I was on top! It means she's already completely comfortable with me! Unlike the first time where she was too shy to look at me! This gave me even more motivation to bang her even harder! Then the same thing hugged, rammed her hard while we passionately frenched, until I unloaded my second shot inside her.

We had a quick bath, dried up, paid and tipped Richy, she then jokingly said "We're divorced now!" What a tingtong girl! Super cute and funny!
The time spend with her was one that I can look back with fond memories, I fully utilized my 90 minutes with her, so she's definitely not a time watcher, and definitely feels non commercial, as for RTF, will definitely be planning for one if budget allows, definitely hope to catch her at least once more before she goes back home.

Please take care of her, be nice to her, and she will reward you by serving you like her BF.
Old Today, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 19
evilmaharajah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterevilmaharajah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Celine from GMC wk30 2024.
Shave: yes, coin-slot. Tasty with no smell. Will run her fingers through your hair and grind into your face once she's high.
French: Yes, if you initiate.
English: basic conversational
Looks: exactly like the photos & videos.
Body: exactly like the photos & video. Fair, slim, no tummy, good hip-to-waist ratio, thigh-gapped and tall. Almost like Patricia minus the bikini bridge. Cute Bs with small nipples and areolas that are light brown to pinkish.
BBBJ: good suction. Her cat bath and teasing is better tbh.
FJ: warm, wet and tight & responsive. Soft very cute moans.

A sweet OL from Bangkok. Her eyes remind me of Aoi Tsukasa. First time in Singapore. Very gentle and has an innocent vibe about her that feels very fresh. Appears shy and a little green but leaves the lights on lol. In the shower took the customer's spot, I'm like "girl, wrong position" lmao.

Isn't ticklish so can freely cat bath her and she seems eager to reciprocate as if learning something new. Was holding hands while chatting and subconsciously gave her a hand massage, and she went "oh" then tried the same technique on me asking with puppy eyes if it was correct. So demo again and she practices again on me while smiling away. Great singing voice.
Old Today, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1200 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Winda - SH69
https://sbf.today/showpost.php?p=23526036&postcount=1

Location: G Hotel (iykyk). clean room with 2 single bed. bathroom with bathtub. downside is the good morning towels

Looks: 28 yo from issan. look cuter than pics.

Body: very petite. fair skin. no ink. very slim. most probably a young mother but damage is minimal around the belly button.

Boobs: natural small Bs. about 50cent areola dark brown pointy nips

Pussy: shaved with visible wings

Shower: quite standard with some b2b then suddenly say wanna fuck in the bathtub

Kissing: DFK

Catbath: licked like a little kitten

BBBJ: can DT and fast speed. very active tongue and make alot of noise

69: i requested & she accepted. very responsive. good amount of moisture and she got a really cute looking butthole loved playing with it and she said it felt very itchy

FJ: start with her on top and she like to bang down real hard. after a while ask me to take over so i did her missionary real hard too as payback. she made alot of noise and joked that ppl outside maybe can hear her.

GFE: very good treat me better than my gf lol. during interval keep touching my cock to make it hard again claim she is hungry and like dun let me recuperate 1st

Overall: it was a satisfying session. seldom look for siambu nowadays cos pretty looking ones are priced like their cunt made of gold, or photo edit until totally different person, 8 out of 10 comes with modified headlights, worse is some the body after naked i see the baby damage is really jia lat.... just too many landmines these days but luckily today i did not step on one.
Old Today, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 3
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbler View Post
FR for Nina Beautythai

Was scrolling sbf and spotted new stable which has someone with big boobs + tattoo so gotta go.

As stable was new i didn't expect much from okt. But okt was good. Friendly and prompt response with occasional talk cock.

Once arrived at location. A petite(height quite short around 150~ish) slightly pre-milf lady wearing black lingerie greeted me in English with her boobs sticking out. Bakness 4. Looks are definitely acceptable.

Once the usual customary greeting was done she ushered me to sit on the bed first to relax before she started to get touchy. She wanted to start round 1 immediately without showering as she commented she was hungry. Told her shower first with her stripping down and showing her enhanced boobs(firm kind) and her half body ang kong. Niceeee.

During shower, she started to get touchy while soaping and went down for a bbbj after washing the soap away. As i didnt see listerine i thought she doesn’t french. But i was wrong. I asked her if there’s any listerine and she said yes and instead she started to french. Aggressive frencher. Can see she’s hungry and got to know due to the rain there wasn’t much customer.

Things became a blur as affer bbbj she stood up and started frenching while grinding her body against my thigh. I carried her up and placed her onto the bed without drying ourselves up and round 1 started with her catbath followed by bbbj. Buay tahan, caps on and she started to ride first. Aggressive riding by her both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl (admiring her tattoo). Next was doggy and literally i wasn’t the one doing the work. I was there like a dead fish and her pleasuring herself to her heart’s content.

Soon round 1 ended and she gave a bbbj to clean the dick after removing the caps. As per usual won’t expand round 2.

Overall for this price point that i’m paying for and the hunger/horniess service level. She is a good recommendation for those who like big boobs, tattoo and able to speak English.
Wah, she's finally back.
Will keep this short.

She's still as commando as ever combined with her hunger for dicks.
Go go go

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1