The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 11
Petar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Wow bro, more pls. She got IG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnic View Post
Gazing at you...
Old Yesterday, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Guys, I have previously mentioned before but sharing again. For quick easy fuck (fuck on 1st or 2nd date), important to choose the right girl. That is half the victory won.
1)
Look in the mirror. What you rate yourself? 6.5?
Then girls who are 7 and above, u have to work harder spend more $ be simp. Is your choice.
2)
Choose girls with appropriate profile.
Human thinking haven't changed much in thousands of years. Female animals want a superior male to mate with.
Humans same. Girls want a man minimum who is ideally better job ($), can provide, at least decent looking.

So which girls best target?
Age early 30s onwards. (In msia, early mid 20s can liao coz Sgd)
Working as (dont flame me for the truth) admin, clerk, secretary, teacher, call centre, nurse, blue collar etc. I've enjoyed fucking quite a few. After break off can RTF again coz point 1 and 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randald78 View Post
Nice share ! Msia admin definitely true * upz
Hi bros so far I talk to msia admin keep hint about find bf, how do u guys manage their expectation and turn them into fwb instead? Thx bros
Old Today, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
DarylDrifter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnic View Post
Great share...

lol what is the context of this?