The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
( Click to show/hide )

Was feeling down recently and want to brighten up a bit. My friend recommended me this ML/FL Xin Xin (no need unlock). He said she is a SYT chio bu who can freshen and brighten me up with her session.

She is in TT only. I seldom visit TT so is quite a new experience. Quite excited and a little bit nervous when I am going to her place.

To my surprise, the girl who stood behind the door really a chio bu! If u visited China or Taiwan, she’s the chio bu walked along the food streets, shopping districts. Those chio bu who I wanted to bonk. Now is my chance!

She welcomed me into her room while kept looking at me with her big eyes and cute face. She was wearing a low strapped top with short pants. She’s very slim, a nice pair of boobs, the long well toned legs, the hourly figure of a SYT. Plus.. long hair! Wahh. My friend is really a good bro. Haha.

Faster shower, to maximise the time to spend with her. Once I entered her room, she held my hand, we looked at each other and I kissed and french her immediately. I went slow with foreplay. Hugging her, touching and smelling her long hair. So fragrance. Continue to kiss her cheek, and neck. She let out soft moans. So good to see her enjoying. We kissed a lot. And I slowly removed her clothes. Feeling her ample breasts, the nipples are so hard like a button. I tuned them, for more sexier moans. Suck them like no tomorrow. She is very accommodating and let me do anything I want. But I think she can’t stand it, she’s very wet when I touched and finger her pussy. (Be gentle bro). She stroked my hard rod and kissed him. Putting my rod in her mouth, her tongue swirling around inside. The feeling is so heavenly. I can’t think of anything except having a good time with her.

While she’s giving me bbbj, I turned her over for 69. Slurping her juice. No smell so juicy. Her tongue swirling and kissing my rod. The warm texture in her mouth feels like she’s enjoying. For 5 mins, we were so high. I won’t go so deep into massage as my small head took over and went for big package.

She looks prettier than photo. The whole session made me forget about my stress. Just pure enjoyment and bliss.

Summary:
Look: 9.5/10(a looker. Totally my type. Still wondering where the 0.5 goes to. Haha)
Figure: 10/10 (slim smooth skin with very well proportional assets)
Sensual: 9/10 (she spent a lot of time making me feel good)
Bbbj: 9/10 (a SYT blowing me, makes the bbbj complete)
Playability: high, full 5G. Just be gentle
Happy ending damage: 120/150(bbbj) will only put this two price as this is massage thread.

Bros who like a Taiwan shopping district SYT, who likes slim body and long leg and hair, with very proportion boobs. Can try. Maybe is really my type, so I enjoyed her. YMMV.

Who needs contact Pm me. Thanks for reading and enjoy

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xin-er-massage/
been having a bit of a dry spell since the PRC uni XMMs listed elsewhere ended their summer holidays so i came back here looking for playable SYTs

thanks kazun for the detailed write up! i appreciate your time and effort in sharing. you piqued my curiosity so i went to do a bit of homework and am sharing my findings to manage other bros' expectations:

Aug 2022 internet archive (yes, she's a returnee): https://web.archive.org/web/20220816...in-er-massage/
Age 23, Boobs 32C, Height 162cm, Weight 47kg

vs.

Sep 2024 current website: https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xin-er-massage/
Age 22, Boobs 34C, Height 165cm, Weight 45kg

in the last 2 years she got younger and taller fake biodata is a warning flag for me personally, though if her service and attitude is up to standard, i expect she'll have ample business nonetheless. i expect she'll be mid-late 20s at best hence will KIV visiting her for now while i prioritise my other SYT targets...
Old Today, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
graphis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
been having a bit of a dry spell since the PRC uni XMMs listed elsewhere ended their summer holidays so i came back here looking for playable SYTs

thanks kazun for the detailed write up! i appreciate your time and effort in sharing. you piqued my curiosity so i went to do a bit of homework and am sharing my findings to manage other bros' expectations:

Aug 2022 internet archive (yes, she's a returnee): https://web.archive.org/web/20220816...in-er-massage/
Age 23, Boobs 32C, Height 162cm, Weight 47kg

vs.

Sep 2024 current website: https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xin-er-massage/
Age 22, Boobs 34C, Height 165cm, Weight 45kg

in the last 2 years she got younger and taller fake biodata is a warning flag for me personally, though if her service and attitude is up to standard, i expect she'll have ample business nonetheless. i expect she'll be mid-late 20s at best hence will KIV visiting her for now while i prioritise my other SYT targets...
When I visited her 2 yrs ago, she shared she's based in Hangzhou, and quite many of her clients were ALIBABA staffs there. She prob have been in this business 7-8 yrs
Old Today, 01:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
dididino is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Info on Ban Xia and Luo Luo from slg.
Was regular on Ban Xia (Luna) and she also recommend her friend Luo Luo recently. Now Ban xia has RTC (will return) and her slg has updated to Luo Luo mobile.

Conclusion:
Yes the banxia now is indeed luo luo, and not the same with the picture. The arrangement for using the number in banxia page seemingly sus. However I must mention luoluo remain a hardworking
Lady in my RTM list
Old Today, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 539 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Again I say, some spas and vietbus are changing to game. Don't be a frog in the well, and you'll be greatly rewarded. Hahaha.
I'm getting frustrated with SLG MLs since end of covid.
I had cut down this activity drastically. The good thing is it helps me to save some money.
I had only tried about 7 or 8 since the start of this year.
None impressed me to warrant a RTM.
Prices went up but service goes down.

I had yet to venture into Spas as there are too many landmines.
Perhaps the glaring reason is lack of credible info.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old Today, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 19
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
Info on Ban Xia and Luo Luo from slg.
Was regular on Ban Xia (Luna) and she also recommend her friend Luo Luo recently. Now Ban xia has RTC (will return) and her slg has updated to Luo Luo mobile.

Conclusion:
Yes the banxia now is indeed luo luo, and not the same with the picture. The arrangement for using the number in banxia page seemingly sus. However I must mention luoluo remain a hardworking
Lady in my RTM list
good info here. would you be able to clarify when you say that "not the same with the picture", do you mean that luo luo looks nowhere near her pics? if so, how would you rate her looks/age/service? have been wanting to try her for some time now but timing buay gum. thanks.
Old Today, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
graphis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by malaylover View Post
good info here. would you be able to clarify when you say that "not the same with the picture", do you mean that luo luo looks nowhere near her pics? if so, how would you rate her looks/age/service? have been wanting to try her for some time now but timing buay gum. thanks.
Luo luo is actually quite a chio premilf. Sure there is some PS/meitu but not excessive. Hardworking and good massage skills . For 160 FL rather good deal. Just the massage bed is too small. Also the appointment is managed both by her boss and herself so could be a bit messy.
Old Today, 02:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaylover View Post
Oh yea, some people mention it's totally not the same person, I means banxia slg account is not luoluo pic, for luoluo pic gotta look at her own slg link.

I wrote a FR earlier if you can search.
But nonetheless the look is with about 15 percent discount. Age is late 20s, service is good, massage is long with good strength, service is good. Maybe turnoff would be the shower pod. Moving out of this place would increase my rate of RTM.
Old Today, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 1
Jayhao99 is one of the Best!Jayhao99 is one of the Best!Jayhao99 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I had cut down this activity drastically. The good thing is it helps me to save some money.

Most of spa ladies are FL. Which i don't like. And most of them very SOP. Some spa also look very unhygienic. Use to have some good spa before covid.
Old Today, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 18
thickhead is one of the Best!thickhead is one of the Best!thickhead is one of the Best!
Post Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

After my unsuccessful visit earlier in the week, I decided to try again.

This time I visited Xin Yi.
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xin-yi-massage/

Again, she does not look like the person in SGL.
However, I still continued as she has quite a sexy figure. Overall:

Looks: 7.5
Boobs: B+ natural
Height: ~158cm
Skin: Smooth
Nationality: HK (she claims)
HJ: Normal
Massage: quite strong fingers
Fully naked during massage
Roaming: Quite playable.
RTM: No, as she is returning next week.

Note: She is listed in TT with full service.
Old Today, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 2
AhJun001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhJun001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Try Pipi minimal ps, would consider her young and pretty. Vanilla though.
Sharing is caring
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/pi-pi-massage/

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartML View Post
Sadly, the more meitu they do, the more business they get

Those with minimal meitu are being pushed out. Like Xiao Jiu who left last week. And Bao Zi who will be leaving soon as well.
Old Today, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

Ya agree also start to cut down drastically and move to other playgrounds which are different kind of fun. Slg still considered to be cheapest imo just sian of the sop which become a routine and the lack of syt.
Old Today, 04:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphis View Post
Luo luo is actually quite a chio premilf. Sure there is some PS/meitu but not excessive. Hardworking and good massage skills . For 160 FL rather good deal. Just the massage bed is too small. Also the appointment is managed both by her boss and herself so could be a bit messy.
Nice, everytime help provide info Kenna zap. 160 zap by 2 pax. If you don't know YMMV just move on. Anyway bro agree with your fr.

Sorry guys I'm gonna go into no mailbox mode again. Pardon if I can't reply your PM.
Old Today, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhJun001 View Post
Try Pipi minimal ps, would consider her young and pretty. Vanilla though.
Sharing is caring
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/pi-pi-massage/
Was thinking of Pi Pi (last time Kiki) or MHT (now known as Ice cream)

which one is better in terms of figure and looks?

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old Today, 04:23 PM
Samster (M)

Nice after providing info got zap by 2 pax 160 point. You should know YMMV ma. Sorry bros I'm going no mailbox mode, pardon if I don't reply your pm
Old Today, 04:24 PM
Samster (M)

Nice after providing info got zap by 2 pax 160 point. You should know YMMV ma. Sorry bros I'm going no mailbox mode, pardon if I don't reply your pm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1