The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2024, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2043 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43589 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fling at work with colleagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
got my colleague to give me AR...damn shiok.
Bro, can share the details with us how it happened from beginning to end ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-07-2024, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie22 View Post
As tempting as it might sound, I hold on to never eat and shit in the same place very strongly. Why? Cos in my previous coy, I fucked a colleague and let's just say things went south and police was involved cos I dio complain sexual harassment. Eventually I was fired, but not charged, even when the sex was consensual. It's just too complicated. Don't do it bro.
No joke when the police are involved. The trouble and headache definitely outweigh that few hours of fun. Some more bro kana fired.

DON'T DO IT!
Old 11-07-2024, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 5
fillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Bro, can share the details with us how it happened from beginning to end ??
I have a feeling he had a guy lick his ass to lube it up for penetration.

Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Droney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow was about to post a question on this exact same topic when some searching uncovered this thread. Very useful tips and comments from Bros! I'm in a similar predicament, she's my supervisor (divorced though I don't know the reason and I'm married - yah so complexities abound).

HOWEVER as some Bros mentioned, only to proceed with very clear signs or signals. Mine however are pretty vague... So I shall see, might just be me playing a solo one-sided duet.

Last edited by Droney; Yesterday at 08:17 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilwolf View Post
Just curious if anyone has flings/colleagues at work in the same office? Need some tips/advice.

Currently there’s a new young (gen z) and hot colleague who just joined the team and she can be quite chatty towards me whenever we go get lunch or in the office. I'm in a position of authority over the team where I do their appraisal and stuff like that but not sure if I am able to use this as an advantage to get her as a fling? Any signs that I should look out for or actions to take to see if she’s interested?

Just worried she might report me if I make the wrong move…
Long time ago, when I was 27 and started working in this finance company (sorry have to be vague here in case my ex colleagues are here too) I started fucking my boss who was 42. She was unmarried, but works out, very fierce and about 1.60 in height.

She was the director while I was a junior on the sell side.

At first, it was good. I just got married and then at home I fuck my wife, at work I fuck my boss. I also got special treatment secretly, as on the surface we all got the hair dryer treatment from her, but in her office, behind locked doors, she not only gave me blow jobs, fuck jobs, she also threw a lot of jobs, projects and clients my way, so I was top for a few years due to her. She's on top of me, and I'm on top of her.

Bbbuuuttt I was 24/7 on call. If she needs to fuck at 2am, I've to tell my wife so stupid excuse and go fuck her.

Not being ungrateful, the sex was good, the job was good, the pay was good but then I was trapped with her, cuz I can't say no.

Eventually, after 4 plus years, she switched to another company and then she ghosted me, so in a way, I dodged a bullet there before the bullet shot me in the face.

My advice is don't. It sounds great but after that, is a whole mess of issues you cannot solve with the other party. Lucky mine was single plus my wife didn't suspect.

The only time I fucked my superior and felt it was ok was when I fucked my sergeant in my NS days. That one, no consequences since we all just want to Serve And Fuckoff.

I know it sounds hypocritical but if you need your job, best is you don't.

Even now, I'm semi retired and I have this 20 year old Pinay, and my other staff tells me my this 20 year old is infatuated with me. This time, I show NO SIGNS no any sexual whatsoever with her, cuz I like my job and my boss a lot!

Last edited by entering; Yesterday at 10:30 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
samuel645 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just sharing my story.

i had 2 flings in my previous company.

both of them were from the same department.

both of them was married and had kids haha.

first one was divorced individual, i felt that she was trying to approach me so during company event we had some drinks and talk and few other encounters later, found myself keep going to her place for a quickie. just probably office fantasy like want to have someone to dump your cum on. her body nothing fantastic but shes loud.

second one was married and relatively much younger than the first one.it ended because her husband found out and called me about it lol. her body was great i think her boobs was like size F or G. how it all happened was luckily she stay near me i asked if she want a ride home then most time she was taking my car and we started sharing rs stories. she was unhappy and one day ask me if want to go for drinks, went for drinks and she said she wanna go for club, went to club and she suddenly pounced on me and made out. Ask to go back to my place but i prefer going to hotel hahaa. first time was there and man… her boobs was stunning and then it carried on for awhile she even asked to suck my dick in my car which i obliged and we even took leave from work for one day just to have a DAYcation to fuck. sad that it ended.

but my 2 cents just be very careful. right now im not there anymore but they are still contacting me
Old Yesterday, 08:19 PM
Samster

Appreciate your sharing bro 🙏🏼

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Long time ago, when I was 27 and started working in
this finance company (sorry have to be vague here in case my ex colleagues are here too) I started fucking my boss who was 42. She was unmarried, but works out, very fierce and about 1.60 in height.

She was the director while I was a junior on the sell side.

At first, it was good. I just got married and then at home I fuck my wife, at work I fuck my boss. I also got special treatment secretly, as on the surface we all got the hair dryer treatment from her, but in her office, behind locked doors, she not only gave me blow jobs, fuck jobs, she also threw a lot of jobs, projects and clients my way, so I was top for a few years due to her. She's on top of me, and I'm on top of her.

Bbbuuuttt I was 24/7 on call. If she needs to fuck at 2am, I've to tell my wife so stupid excuse and go fuck her.

Not being ungrateful, the sex was good, the job was good, the pay was good but then I was trapped with her, cuz I can't say no.

Eventually, after 4 plus years, she switched to another company and then she ghosted me, so in a way, I dodged a bullet there before the bullet shot me in the face.

My advice is don't. It sounds great but after that, is a whole mess of issues you can solve with the other party. Lucky mine was single plus my wife didn't suspect.

The only time I fucked my superior and felt it was ok was when I fucked my sergeant in my NS days. That one, no consequences since we all just want to Serve And Fuckoff.

I know it sounds hypocritical but if you need your job, best is you don't.

Even now, I'm semi retired and I have this 20 year old Pinay, and my other staff tells me my this 20 year old is infatuated with me. This time, I show NO SIGNS no any sexual whatsoever with her, cuz I like my job and my boss a lot!
Old Yesterday, 08:23 PM
Samster

Appreciate your sharing bro 🙏🏼 Wow 2 from the same company, must be super hard to juggle things 😅 But I guess if it starts off as NSAS or No-Strings-Attached-Sex might be easier? But I guess someone somehow will want more time, more attention, or whatever or have an epiphany, those sort of reasons ends it 😝

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel645 View Post
just sharing my story.

i had 2 flings in my previous company.

both of them were from the same department.

both of them was married and had kids haha.

first one was divorced individual, i felt that she was trying to approach me so during company event we had some drinks and talk and few other encounters later, found myself keep going to her place for a quickie. just probably office fantasy like want to have someone to dump your cum on. her body nothing fantastic but shes loud.

second one was married and relatively much younger than the first one.it ended because her husband found out and called me about it lol. her body was great i think her boobs was like size F or G. how it all happened was luckily she stay near me i asked if she want a ride home then most time she was taking my car and we started sharing rs stories. she was unhappy and one day ask me if want to go for drinks, went for drinks and she said she wanna go for club, went to club and she suddenly pounced on me and made out. Ask to go back to my place but i prefer going to hotel hahaa. first time was there and man… her boobs was stunning and then it carried on for awhile she even asked to suck my dick in my car which i obliged and we even took leave from work for one day just to have a DAYcation to fuck. sad that it ended.

but my 2 cents just be very careful. right now im not there anymore but they are still contacting me
Old Yesterday, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
thinker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don’t mess your job up just for the sac. It’s your nail in your coffin if you are ending on a sour note
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1