The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2007, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
dnagene_gal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Oral sex linked to throat cancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
yeah nothing beats the sensation of the dick head being licked...anyway truth be told, even the legal houses put up poster stating condoms to be worn for bj but who really heed them...not even the wl themselve...
Hahah cos bj w/o cap is so much better!

I sure do speak my mind but somehow it gets offensive to some people... I aint being rude... Isit unusual for a gal to say out whatever she thinks or feels?
Old 13-05-2007, 11:25 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnagene_gal View Post
we can see your BF is lucky to have you... so understanding

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 13-05-2007, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by block11 View Post
we can see your BF is lucky to have you... so understanding
Whoever's my bf you mean huh....

I sure do speak my mind but somehow it gets offensive to some people... I aint being rude... Isit unusual for a gal to say out whatever she thinks or feels?
Old 13-05-2007, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yup but i personally like to give as much as i receive...nothing beats having the gal cumming while sucking on my dick...the faster and harder i lick the clit while she cumming, the harder she suck on my dick..
Old 13-05-2007, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
yup but i personally like to give as much as i receive...nothing beats having the gal cumming while sucking on my dick...the faster and harder i lick the clit while she cumming, the harder she suck on my dick..
hmm okie.. then prolly u may have higher chances of getting it?? I dunno.. bbbj is nice but if its gonna be one of the causes of throat cancer.. thats a risk to take. isnt it? i mean, even if its not abt throat cancer.. can you imagine the stds and all that one may get from those wls and all?

Old 13-05-2007, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hmm okie.. then prolly u may have higher chances of getting it?? I dunno.. bbbj is nice but if its gonna be one of the causes of throat cancer.. thats a risk to take. isnt it? i mean, even if its not abt throat cancer.. can you imagine the stds and all that one may get from those wls and all?
u mean high chance of throat cancer? well there is always a price to pay for everything, you can only take so much precaution...check for signs such as smelly pussy, unusual discharge etc on the pussy before diving in...but if i have to die cock standing for my love of sex then i would say it is worth it...
Old 13-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

really pity those people who have to come up with crazy headlines to sell papers... they will lose any form of dignity and they can also throw their journalistic qualifications down the toilet bowl... and i also pit those people who would actually believe that kind of crap!!!

well, except for deep throat for a "15 inch" (lucky girl), i cant see any harm for a normal bbbj... yup, we call it our rocket, missile, tiger, shark or whatever, but i m quite sure that our lil bros dont bite... at most they will vomit protein which is equivalent to birds' nest... good for the throat and voice... sg idols wannabes, take heed...
Old 14-05-2007, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
well, except for deep throat for a "15 inch" (lucky girl), i cant see any harm for a normal bbbj...yup, we call it our rocket, missile, tiger, shark or whatever, but i m quite sure that our lil bros dont bite... at most they will vomit protein which is equivalent to birds' nest... good for the throat and voice... sg idols wannabes, take heed...
15 INCHES!?!?!! You call that lucky for a girl? Don't think Heather Brooks can even do that! I think u meant 15CM!!!

What a revolting word to use - VOMIT. Anyway I heard protein is good for face. I would love such a facial, if thats the case. Hahahaha!

Old 14-05-2007, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
but if i have to die cock standing for my love of sex then i would say it is worth it...
Oh gosh.. You wouldnt want that to happen...
There's more to life than sex!
I hoe its just a matter of expression from you.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1