The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 22-07-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3999 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hi everyone, new to this dome.

Which stables uses apartments instead of hotels?
Old 22-07-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Fish22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lada from SS 2/5

Looks match pictures perfectly
Body good but some saggy belly
Boobs enhanced but nice
Frenching 10/10
Bbbj good technique and long duration
Fj good, many position, nice moans and very responsive
Gfe good, decent english

Can definitely consider rtf
Old 22-07-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
echangliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jay from ROLLYPOLLY.

I am first time support bro. Location is hotel in east area and easy to parking.

Looks: 8/10, a bit discount from photo, looks cute with brace. It is my favourite.

Body: 8/10, slim body and around 160cm. All natural.

Boobs: 8/10, I think b-c. not for boobs lovers but looks perfect enough for her figure.

Frenching: 8/10, yes.

BBBJ: 8/10, not very long time and nothing to complain, solid bbbj.

Cim: nil. Never try.

FJ: 9/10, I feel good session. And need to highlight her moan is really sexy. totally let her lead.

GFE: 9/10, English is good and can speak and understand I speak. She is very sweet and tender when cuddling.

RTF: Yes, I will. And I also ask her line for future Thai RTF.
Old 22-07-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
dennisboi is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone want to MMF Minzy from Flirty girls this weekend ?
Let me know hehehe
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?p=18983063?
Old 22-07-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
skykn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Misu from SGDOLLY. Before I visit I read a bro wrote she was the worst, but I went ahead anyway as it was my advance booking and didn’t want to cancel just before the session.
My experience is totally opposite. But of course YMMV.

Looks: A beauty for sure. More towards sharper look. Reminds me of JAV actress Yuna Akimoto back in early 2000s. Yes, she’s Thai tanned. Not fair.
Body: Slim. Only the boobs are so big.
Boobs: The bro is correct. Big but saggy like drop 18 floor of hell, haha. But she can give boob fuck with them. Natural. With huge areola. Not bad for a change, as I had ladies with A-B cups recently.
Shower together and she cleaned me all the way, with some boob rubbing against my back.
Frenching: Yes, lots of tongue fights.
Painting/fingering: Allowed and she gets wet easily. Shaved pussy.
BBBJ: Ok only. Don’t use tongue so not much feeling. I asked for a soft mouth fuck and then boob fuck. No issues with that.
FJ: Missionary with lips locked. Doggy was best for me, squeezing her huge boobs from behind. Didn’t try cowgirl.
She gave me a good foot massage after the first shot. Took rest, cuddled a while, and left a happy man, as I am 1 shot guy.
There is a language barrier as she speaks minimum English but it doesn’t mean GFE is low.
Overall, a good fuck. Not mind-blowing but definitely not the worst.
Old 23-07-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 7
Kid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant future

Hi Bro, first time to dome 1. Seems like pic and actual person are big difference? If its different person, can't i just leave?
Old 23-07-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2883 / Power: 15
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid1214 View Post
Hi Bro, first time to dome 1. Seems like pic and actual person are big difference? If its different person, can't i just leave?
As far as I understand, you can just leave If really different person. That’s why some OKT even put captions like no bait and switch, different person no rejection fee etc.
Old 23-07-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4303 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Leave straight away is the right thing to do.
Old 23-07-2019, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 19
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There's two scenario . If different person but still look chio and hottie to fuck then stay on no need to leave , if different person with a elephant or buffalo look you might want to run away from it .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 23-07-2019, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
Jackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR - Margie from Mansion

My RTF.
She might have switched stable, but she still the same service and attitude. Looks wise is very similar to photos. In fact, the more I see her the more I find her pretty.
Very hardworking girl that goes all out to please.
Her BBBJ is super wet and sloppy. Her face and my little brother was filled with saliva by the time she finished lol.
Reacts very well to everything you do. She really aims to give you the best service you can imagine.
She asked me to order mac this time and she even treated me to the meal. If this is not top notch service I don't know what is. Of course, I believe chemistry plays a part.

I will definitely RTF her again and again until I can't anymore!
Old 23-07-2019, 04:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nenekakukuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Linly for SS
18/07/2019 1530 Hrs

Looks - 8/10. Pretty Milf look. Looks will grow on you. Well groomed with make up. Wearing braces but such a sweet smile.

Body - 9/10. Slim toned body. Hourglass figure.

Boobs - 9/10. Beautiful man made tits. Squeezing and sucking it all the time.

BBBJ - 10/10. DT, handsfree, ball licking, slow to fast. Finished my second shot here with her initiating CIM.

French - Yes!

FJ 8/10 - Accomodating. Hardworking. Started with cowgirl followed by missionary and lastly doggy. Finished off first shot by her lying beside me while frenching and nipple licking while handjob. Squeezed every drop of cum from me.

Massage - Good at massage. Give me a whole body massage for a solid 30 mins in between shots.

RTF - Yes!
Old 23-07-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 12
lololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to behold

anybody know where did kita from mansion went?
Old 23-07-2019, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 6
KOPIOKOSONG is a splendid one to beholdKOPIOKOSONG is a splendid one to beholdKOPIOKOSONG is a splendid one to beholdKOPIOKOSONG is a splendid one to beholdKOPIOKOSONG is a splendid one to beholdKOPIOKOSONG is a splendid one to beholdKOPIOKOSONG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Hi everyone, new to this dome.

Which stables uses apartments instead of hotels?
Same question Im going to ask.
Old 23-07-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
Amazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Min - Slut Dungeon
(First time trying Slut Dungeon and really pleased)

$140/1.5/2

Looks - 8.5/10. 10% discount from photos. She has longer hair than in pics.

Boobs - 9/10. It is 100% Cs and natural, slightly saggy though not firm.

Body - 8/10. Not too slim nor fat, short around 1.45m with tattoos on her back

BJ/FJ - 8.5/10. Hardworking, doggy, missionary, cowgirl. 2nd round I pumped her until she got tired. Really wet pussy!

GFE - 10/10. Likes to tease and really smiley, doesn't complain and can speak 60% english so can talk.

RTF - Maybe not unless no more natural boob ladies out there to fuck. But good value for money.
Old 23-07-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Picture is heavily edited.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1