The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old Yesterday, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
walao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkyoching View Post
Sometime is chemistry issue la, they fk few time then the feeling so ngam then they jiu think is the 1 d . U go vietnam pick young viet bu and marry. Is confirm more sui more young la. But lai lai jiu need pay lots and later chemistry may not good as well eh

Well, depends again..or up to the couple'a fate..anything is possible in this world. Already seen 4 succeasful one till date, longest being 16 years and still counting...scales down to really strong chemi and personalities in the end.

If encounter outside, under broadday light, pretty normal, but once guy kena caught fcking outside..jialart. if meeting someone from a jialart situation or not so good environment like whore house, if loves really blossom and things on the right track, she as herself knowing where she came from, and you pulled her out from the shit hole, she will truly appreciate you. Even if one fine day she caught u committing a very minor mistake, like go out fck n forget...she might just show some faces and close one eye. In concl. WLs are more 见过世面,期望解脱,non WLs more like frogs in the well and can't really think deep, can't blame their ignorance, they are just born luckier, away from those undesirable conditions and environment. Generally speaking and am neither encouraging either. Just my 2 cents worth of pt. Of view.

Walao

Walao

Last edited by walao; Yesterday at 05:57 PM.
Old Yesterday, 01:29 PM
Samster

walao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Walao, ur news keep updated , geng

Not only 38, but also elsewhere like L18G14 for eg. And somehow or rather L18H16.

But those 2 are irrelevant in this topic dedicated to V-Garden 38.

Walao
Old Yesterday, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Really spy inside the house wei
I KGB MI5 and CIA. Lon't pray pray.

Walao
Old Yesterday, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by walao View Post
I KGB MI5 and CIA. Lon't pray pray.

Walao
KGB no more exist long time ago....... now is FSB.... but is sibei chui..... no more standard. Proven by the Ukrainians.

M15...... standards have dropped..... now not considered as Tier 1 spy agency..... probably becoz staffed by too many CECAs.

CIA..... no comment.

The current spy agency all countries looked up to and fear is MOSSAD. Many learning points from their strategies and operations... both covert & overt.
Old Yesterday, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
KGB no more exist long time ago....... now is FSB.... but is sibei chui..... no more standard. Proven by the Ukrainians.

M15...... standards have dropped..... now not considered as Tier 1 spy agency..... probably becoz staffed by too many CECAs.

CIA..... no comment.

The current spy agency all countries looked up to and fear is MOSSAD. Many learning points from their strategies and operations... both covert & overt.
Limpei old sch KGB. That time standard lor drop, lon't pray pray. So any other recommendations beside MOSSAD since you are so well verse, i not Jew. To upgrade my skill.

Walao
Old Yesterday, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Limpei old sch KGB. That time standard lor drop, lon't pray pray. So any other recommendations beside MOSSAD since you are so well verse, i not Jew. To upgrade my skill.

Walao

I dun mind posting what I know but Shanmugam will probably POFMA me if I did..... or worse use the OSA on me.
Old Yesterday, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I dun mind posting what I know but Shanmugam will probably POFMA me if I did..... or worse use the OSA on me.

Pvt lor, Shanmu busy now, eating muturbak

Walao
Old Yesterday, 04:05 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11479 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYTLover7 View Post
Your points via your claims somewhat not convincing, potential sabo case?
Cfm fake info la that’s y kena zapped till negative..Ystr ask G7 she denial said no such thing..
Quote:
As i had mentioned before..they hua hee kum guan to be a sohai...even PAP can go back to be a normal daytime women, given the right condition and circumstances given. From my pt.of view. Not necessary Viet source and agency. Everywhere also got Viets.

P.s. i love to pungsai, my hobby. My karchang season to sit on the punsai tang (toilet bowl) for more than 45 min. Body feels lighter and can fly...

Walao
Love is blind ..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old Yesterday, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Cfm fake info la that’s y kena zapped till negative..Ystr ask G7 she denial said no such thing..

Love is blind ..

Sometimes blind sweetly...muahahahaha ..祝福他们终成眷属...

Ker pung sai liao..

Walao

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1