The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2005, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My afternoon delights at Park View HC.... Vivian

The massage room in the HC looked just like a mini hotel room. I had showered and was looking at the sink housed within the cabinet when Vivian came in... Here's a wide-eyed girl with a huge bosom who looks just like one of those cute SYTs you find in TVB's TV dramas. But dun be fooled, this 23yo street-smart girl has been in S'pore for the past 7 years and is in fact doing a part-time Life Science course... Wahhhhh!!!! Fierce man!!!

We proceeded with the massage. This friendly creature, here in Park View for 2 months only, had trained for some months in a Chinese Med hall before, so i had a good massage from her front and back, just hard enough and covering most of my body... Throughout, we were chatting about everything under the monkey bar fixed to the ceiling... Hee! Finally, she ended her masssage and started to use her fingers to send tingles down my spine and throughout my body, especially my didi-ding-dong bells... Shiokadoo, man! Seems like she dun do FJ, only HJ and BM and i opted for BM...

When she pulled down her top and bra to bare her boobs, WOW!!! They are massive, at least D to E (bigger than BHC Ann's)! I asked her about it and she said, depending on the brand of bra, it's either a D or E?!?!?!?! Huh, like that one meh? Anyways, back to the BM... Her technique is still not top-notch but her breasts on my body and didi sure feels heavenly, all the same... Soon, i can feel my Del-Monte responding and in no time, was straining like a dog on a leash...

Using some baby lotion, Vivian started to massage and played with my organ...She leaned back slightly to allow me more access to her gigantic jugs and i was happily kneading away at her melons and twiddling her erected nipples with my fingers. Mmmmm...they are so pillow-fluffy-soft like tofu... The pressure was surely but slowly building up in my missile... it was starting to move in rhythm to her hand movement when she stopped suddenly, turned around and asked me: "Hey, you want to try tit-fucking me?" WOW!!! Why not, i told her...

With that, she moved atop me and positioned her boobies on either side of my didi... at the same time, she was guiding this old-bird-new-hands (Hahahahaha!!! ) on both sides of her mounds, squeezing it and holding my didi within the folds of her jugs... I was afraid i was applying too much pressure and might puncture them but she said no and that they felt good in my hands.... Heeheehee!!! Soon i was getting the hang of it and my red-rocket was gleefully chugging along between Vivian's melons... as i watched my red-head appeared and disappeared, i can feel the pleasurable sensation building up again... soon, the dam couldn't hold back anymore and with a final crescendo, the jizz-pipe spurt out its contents and splashed onto Vivian's twin peaks... As Vivian cleaned up my didi and herself, i landed back on the high bed exhausted but exhilarated from my 1st tit-fuck experience...

FR Summary on Vivian
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 6/10 (some baby fat, cute really - hee!)
Boobs: D-E!!! (Depending on the brand of bra she buys, hahaha!!!)
Massage: 8/10 (Hard enough and quite thorough)
BM: 6/10 (still learning the ropes, maybe?)
HJ: 7.5/10 (You're in safe hands, i should say... Heh!)
Titfuck: 8/10 (Although my 1st time, it's an ecstatic experience!)

Overall rating: 7.5/10

Damage: $40 + $50(BM) + $20 tip (I love her positive attitude and the fact that she's trying to strike out on her own here in Singapore)

RTF: Let me try out the other girls 1st, heehee!

Epilogue
As I stepped out of the room, trying to orientate myself to the place (a bit mazy like Leisure HC), a lady in a purple evening-gown-like dress walked past... I was looking left and right when she turned around and gave me a smile... WAHHHH...!!! Nose-bleeding-chio man!!! She asked me if i was looking for the way out and proceeded to direct me... Whoa! She looked like a beautiful rich and young tai-tai leh... I asked for her name and straight away, i knew she has to be my next target - Cartier!
Old 03-08-2005, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
Sorry abit off-topic but what happend to BRO ZACK's REP POINTS !!

Wow!! 978 rep points and Rep Power of 4 !!! How cum so fast shoot up like rocket !! (+2 rep power from each 400 rep points !!)

Transformer !! MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE !!

Member of The League of Xtra Horny Gentlemen
Ke,ke,ke....I also don't know where my "inheritance" come from leh. Maybe I tio buay bio or most likely the Big Boss wants me to be HC Q/C inspector! So hor you guys better don't write too steamy frs. on my gfs and then when I've difficulty booking them, I'll zap you...ke,ke. Pull rank a bit. Nah, only joking. Boss can I change the points for some $$ to cheong or not?
BTW Bro. O.P., I was quite sure you have developed some feelings for Xiao Yu but alas such is life! Never mind this sort of experiences built your character. Learnt to let go and move on. After all life must goes on.
Cheers,
Old 03-08-2005, 08:56 PM
Samster

Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....Vivian of Park View

Bro. Groo,
Bravo...clap,clap,clap. Great fr. on Vivian. One of my old kaki always tell me about some hidden talents in this obscure HC but I've never gotten round to check this out. Looks like my taste for new adventure is rearing its ugly head again. Whom did you said you saw....CARTIER isit?
Bro. Gedangsa, if you are reading this, I think you owes Bro. Groo a kopi. He has found a "Dolly Parton" wannabe for you. Somemore SYT! Don't forget to post your fr. ok.
Cheers,
Old 03-08-2005, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
So what is your time-slot !?!??!?? heheh....

No more Vit M.... so Yuki-san will have to wait for a week or so later....
For reasons you know best, I'll not be seeing Yuki-san anytime soon. I felt she was getting too close for my comfort. I've to reel myself in before I get into any "troubles".....sigh....have to let go.
Cheers,
Old 04-08-2005, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
HC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Tan
For reasons you know best, I'll not be seeing Yuki-san anytime soon. I felt she was getting too close for my comfort. I've to reel myself in before I get into any "troubles".....sigh....have to let go.
Cheers,
Ya loh better be safe mah. wait too close something happen not good. anyway still got Orange to drink, or kopi with Sugar, or Chanel no 9. Tio bo bro OP!! Agree with me bo??? *wink* *wink*
Old 04-08-2005, 04:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
HC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

HUH??!! wat happen ler??!! how come every body pts suddenly shoot sky high??? all kerna TOTO izzit???
Old 04-08-2005, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
corner9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Every once in a while, I poke my ugly head in... Casa and L3..a combined FR.

Bro. Zack,
good to know you're styill alive and kicking hee hee... Good to know i am still alive and kicking!

My apologise if I seem to barge in every now and then... I dun get much time to type FRs due to the public-ness of my computer... but at 5 in the morning, I hope to give it a shot!

Thank you all for intro-ing the marvellous group of WL... I must thank all bros for yyour valuable FRs... and so I thought I would add in my 2 cents worth.

Casanova - Angel

Malaysian, came in a few days before Sky... at first nothing much to shout about (almost thought I made a mistake by not booking star) but the looks grow on you (hair tied up looks better). Prior to casa, she was in Hotel Royal. Massage skills are above average but her LIGHT massage skills with my stress balls made me heavy down there ready to explode anytime, it was out of this world. Very accomodating and when fired up has a wild streak which is a combination of a CFM and total slut look!
I am not a BJ enjoyer, preferring to enjoying foreplaying the WL, and she acts/reacts to the part really well... by the time I had my fill, she just capped my and engulfed by dick with enthusiasm while touching herself.
FJ was also great with us trying various position, and being tall enough (sigh star isn't), bonking her standing up facing the sink mirror has its orgasmic factor. I like the part where she moves herself back all of sudden to accomodate more of me.

The ratings are as follows:
looks: 7/10
massage: 7/10
HJ: 9/10
BJ:7/10
FJ:9.5/10

Usual damages.

L3 - Michelle (local girl) and Audrey (the Minah)

I hope I got their names correct. Both are formerly from Aven and came together. Frankly their work is SOP though the minah is a chatty one... very good conversationalist. Michelle, I like her deft hands... and her very very protruding nipples... torpedoes if you ask me
Nothing much to report here but the following:

Michelle:
looks: 6/10
HJ: 6/10
FJ:7/10

Audrey:
massage: 6/10
BJ:6/10

usual damage applies.

BTW, I had booked for noelle sometime back but she was on urgent leave that day. So saw "lollipop" another girl.... yummy... yuki size and all the SYT trimmings as well. Didn't try her as she was also fully booked... I'll be back!
Old 04-08-2005, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 20
Wang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

I noticed it too! Then again could'nt happened to a better cheongster. Too bad rep points cannot exchange for free bonks

congrats.

Very quite leh! Everyone gone for super long weekend already ah? Or is it up Cold Turkey Mountain?

普天之下莫非王土、率土之滨莫非王臣

Member of the League of Extra-horny Gentlemen Codename: Gold Member
Old 04-08-2005, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future
Re: Every once in a while, I poke my ugly head in... Casa and L3..a combined FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo
The massage room in the HC looked just like a mini hotel room.......when Vivian came in... a wide-eyed girl with a huge bosom ...... this 23yo street-smart girl has been in S'pore for the past 7 years .......she stopped suddenly, turned around and asked me: "Hey, you want to try tit-fucking me?"
As I stepped out of the room.....a lady in a purple evening-gown-like dress walked past......Nose-bleeding-chio man!!! ......looked like a beautiful rich and young tai-tai leh....Cartier!
Quote:
Originally Posted by corner9
Thank you all for intro-ing the marvellous group of WL... I must thank all bros for your valuable FRs... Casanova - Angel
.... Very accomodating and when fired up has a wild streak which is a combination of a CFM and total slut look!

the minah is a chatty one... very good conversationalist. Michelle.... very very protruding nipples... torpedoes
Wah just disappear for a while and now got two more nose-bleeding FRs liao !! SYT Vivian with Dolly Parton Tits and Angel (whom I saw on her first day at Casa, Hey I think she's ex-colleagues with Vivian / Cartier) !!

Good work to Bro corner9 for his 3 FRs !! As for the silly Samurai... his swordmanship is good as always..heehee (will PM u to ask a simple but important question...heehee)

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Samster

Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy
Yah hor? Bro Zack, you tio bey pioh ah?
Bro Sg_boy You also Tio bey pioh leh !! 877 rep... 3 rep power...

when my turn ah ?? Quick League Brudders... buy SUCK IT card, SINGAPORE SLUT STAKES, 38-D, TIT-TIT etc !! Free Rep Points !! heehee...

PRIME will transform to SNOOP mode to sniff out this latest development... report back soon...

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 04-08-2005, 08:47 AM
Samster

Re: Every once in a while, I poke my ugly head in... Casa and L3..a combined FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corner9
Bro. Zack,
good to know you're styill alive and kicking hee hee... Good to know i am still alive and kicking!

My apologise if I seem to barge in every now and then... I dun get much time to type FRs due to the public-ness of my computer... but at 5 in the morning, I hope to give it a shot!

Thank you all for intro-ing the marvellous group of WL... I must thank all bros for yyour valuable FRs... and so I thought I would add in my 2 cents worth.

Casanova - Angel

Malaysian, came in a few days before Sky... at first nothing much to shout about (almost thought I made a mistake by not booking star) but the looks grow on you (hair tied up looks better). Prior to casa, she was in Hotel Royal. Massage skills are above average but her LIGHT massage skills with my stress balls made me heavy down there ready to explode anytime, it was out of this world. Very accomodating and when fired up has a wild streak which is a combination of a CFM and total slut look!
I am not a BJ enjoyer, preferring to enjoying foreplaying the WL, and she acts/reacts to the part really well... by the time I had my fill, she just capped my and engulfed by dick with enthusiasm while touching herself.
FJ was also great with us trying various position, and being tall enough (sigh star isn't), bonking her standing up facing the sink mirror has its orgasmic factor. I like the part where she moves herself back all of sudden to accomodate more of me.

The ratings are as follows:
looks: 7/10
HJ: 9/10
FJ:9.5/10

Usual damages.

I hope I got their names correct. Both are formerly from Aven and came together. Frankly their work is SOP though the minah is a chatty one... very good conversationalist. Michelle, I like her deft hands... and her very very protruding nipples... torpedoes if you ask me
Nothing much to report here but the following:

Michelle:

Audrey:
massage: 6/10
BJ:6/10

usual damage applies.

BTW, I had booked for noelle sometime back but she was on urgent leave that day. So saw "lollipop" another girl.... yummy... yuki size and all the SYT trimmings as well. Didn't try her as she was also fully booked... I'll be back!
Hey Bro. Corner,
Long time no hear....ke,ke. Looks like you are more than ready to join the league of EHG! You got one of the name of L3 wrong. She should be ERICA not MICHELLE. Yes, she is ex-Aven View. She is one of the most articulate HC gal around. Good for servicing your "brain"...ke,ke.
Are you referring to my gf NOEL of DHC? Ke,ke...you are following my "foot-steps"? Which "lollipop" gal that you have your eyes set on? Don't forget your fr. ok. Anyway nice to hear from you again.
Cheers,
Old 04-08-2005, 09:09 AM
Samster

Re: My afternoon delights w Bai Yi Tian Shi (Angel in white)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wang Ye
"问世间情为何物?" Sorry to hear that bro. Really sad man. Read already also heartache for you. Sniff sniff now I starting to miss dearest again.
Thanks Bro WY... no need to feel sad for me... there was some form of closure for me. Ur dearest.... HaiLun issit it ? Or JJ ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by groo
Actually, i won't pity bro-OP.... These are rich memories that in time, you'll look back and find that you've in fact lived a treasured life without regrets and with all the right ingredients that make for a great lifelong adventure... sweet, sour, bitter and all spices that make it even better!!!
Thy words ring bears the sound of TRUTH!! This has been an eventful few mths for me... thanxs bros here for their support and listening ear...

Waitamin... With Xiao Yu... I have actually bonked a NURSE and had an affair with a MARRIED woman !! Not that I wanted the latter...but still ....

Quote:
Bro. O.P., I was quite sure you have developed some feelings for Xiao Yu but alas such is life! Never mind this sort of experiences built your character. Learnt to let go and move on.
Yeah some feelings... not way as strong as when I am "Flying Kite" or even my feelings for Yi Hong... but she has a special place in my heart too.

-----------------------------------------------
THIS IS TO ALL THE GALS I LOVED BEFORE
I am on a long Bus Journey...
Sometimes someone will board the bus and sit with me...
Everytime a person boards, I wished she would sit with me to the end.
Sometimes they sit for a while and sometimes they leave after a stop or two,
No matter how long we sat together,
I will always remember the GOOD & BAD TIMES when sat together.
As you alight the bus, I await the next one boarding it...
Hoping she will be THE ONE who will sit with me to journey's end.
Amen

--------------------------------------------

Now I am back transforming back to the Horny Autobot everybody love to hate.... so better hide all ur gf from me...heheheh

BTW...Hmmm... how old do u think ur grandchildren have to be b4 I can tell them abt my saucy younger days ah !! heehee...

"Let Ah Gong tell u abt the time I courted a young nurse who broke my heart"

"But Ah Gong... I thot u left u heart with HK with that ex-call girl ?? Or was it when u went East Coast to FLY KITE??"

PROUD TO BE A Member of The League of XTRA Horny Gentlemen

Old 04-08-2005, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Sg_boy You also Tio bey pioh leh !! 877 rep... 3 rep power...

when my turn ah ?? Quick League Brudders... buy SUCK IT card, SINGAPORE SLUT STAKES, 38-D, TIT-TIT etc !! Free Rep Points !! heehee...

PRIME will transform to SNOOP mode to sniff out this latest development... report back soon...

Bro. O.P.,
I think I finally figured out the points thingy to me, Groo, and Sg. Boy. I believed its the award from our PATRON of the League of EHG, Yuki-san. You see Groo and Sg Boy visited her recently and you miss out.....ke,ke,ke. Also me being her "steadyt" BF, she warded me with more points mah.
Cheers,
Old 04-08-2005, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 20
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wang Ye
I noticed it too! Then again could'nt happened to a better cheongster. Too bad rep points cannot exchange for free bonks

congrats.

Very quite leh! Everyone gone for super long weekend already ah? Or is it up Cold Turkey Mountain?
Wah~ like kenah 4D like that, happy like bird...

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 04-08-2005, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro. O.P.,
I think I finally figured out the points thingy to me, Groo, and Sg. Boy. I believed its the award from our PATRON of the League of EHG, Yuki-san. You see Groo and Sg Boy visited her recently and you miss out.....ke,ke,ke. Also me being her "steadyt" BF, she warded me with more points mah.

NOOOOoooooo !!!!!!

Yuki-San... our beloved Patron Goddess forgive me !!! I dun want no rep power... I just want your HOT COLD blessing...heheheh...

So bro Zack.. if u r Yuki-San's steady... then that makes you our Patron God of Lobangs too !!! heeheehee...

Devoted Yuki-san devotee and Erected Member of League of Xtra Horny Gentlemen

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1