The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdemon2004 View Post
Ellen Chan way of moving her hips when she is on top of Michael wong, fuck, I can’t recall how much of my soldiers went coming off over the years
N she was ‘sweating’ thus her wet nude skin was damn alluring as well. That was the movie that was super popular back in the day.
Old 18-12-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3241 / Power: 13
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Here we go - Fatal Love - https://www.xvideos.com/video2305327/fatal.love.1993

Ellen Chan was the ultimate CFM back in those days and her bod is really sexy and tight.
Old 18-12-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
greenspider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post

Ellen Chan was the ultimate CFM back in those days and her bod is really sexy and tight.
Thanks bro. PCC time!
Old 18-12-2022, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
sixitis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ellen Chan way of moving her hips when she is on top of Michael wong, fuck, I can’t recall how much of my soldiers went coming off over the years
And there is a shower scene too, too bad it is only for a short while
Old 18-12-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

not really CAT3 but in《义盖云天》, 王祖贤 (Joey Wong) have a rape scene and she was just 19y.o
Old 19-12-2022, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
cognisence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
not really CAT3 but in《义盖云天》, 王祖贤 (Joey Wong) have a rape scene and she was just 19y.o
Any nude scenes of her?

Last edited by cognisence; 19-12-2022 at 02:55 AM.
Old 19-12-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1116 / Power: 8
okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Bro,

Can review this movie where Chen Ya Lun got go nude ?

Thanks
Quote:

Many thanks to all bros who intro this movie. Can't believe I missed Ellen Chan but I am guessing it's because I wasn't too attracted to her in Eternal Evil of Asia (maybe it's her short hair in that movie). Also I kinda prefer ladies with a bit more meat and boobs. Nevertheless this movie 危情 really highlights Ellen's svelte and lithe figure very well. Plus she looks way better with longer hair. Timestamps as below:

Opening 1:25 to 1:59 Short snippet for the love scene to come at the end of the movie. Bro singmarine very sharp to point out that 1:59 was not in the main bedroom scene.

2:34 and 2:52 Ellen Short shower scene

24:07 to 25:25 Ellen undercover searching but finds henchman fucking another girl and secretly watches. Girl's nipples look good and funny to see Ellen's expression and eyes when the couple involve a bit of razor-cutting and punching while fucking.

34:28 to 36:27 Random girl kena fucked and killed. But tio fakeout as the opening scene showing bush at 01:55 I thought maybe is Ellen but it's not. But don't worry. Ellen's bush scene will come.

49:20 Michael Wong raping this random big tits woman then 50:50 gets his henchman do the same

01:10:34 to 01:16:34 The scene which everyone is talking about. I started from this timestamp as I thought it was a good erotic buildup with both of them sharing the ice-cream. Ellen in full sweaty cowgirl glory here. I am guessing 01:59 is shot at a different angle since Michael Wong did fondle Ellen's tits at 01:14:05. A shame that there is no full doggy scene. The flatiron position was too short here.

Bonus 01:19:57 to 01:20:44 Is it just me that find this scene with Ellen all sweaty, teary and vomiting kinda...erotic?

Last edited by okcieMon; 19-12-2022 at 11:05 AM.
Old 19-12-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nevertheless the movie is a good quick watch and certainly not used to seeing Joey Wong like this. No nudes of course since I do not remember Joey ever starred in such Cat 3 movies.

义盖云天
https://www.tvkk.cc/play/180057-0-0.html

01:48 to 2:20 First attempted rape but highlight is the snake up Joey's shirt.

18:40 to 19:00 If I was in Chow Yun Fat shoes in this scene, already long up Joey Wong. There is something irresistible with a fresh faced Joey out of the shower in that oversized shirt.

01:14:32 to 01:17:25 I was somewhat surprised by this rape scene. I think Joey's back view with that tattoo is just incredible, especially when the villain forcefully tattooed her. Even her eyes while she was getting pumped at 01:16:46 shows alot of emotion and defiance.
Old 19-12-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Nevertheless the movie is a good quick watch and certainly not used to seeing Joey Wong like this. No nudes of course since I do not remember Joey ever starred in such Cat 3 movies.

义盖云天
https://www.tvkk.cc/play/180057-0-0.html

01:48 to 2:20 First attempted rape but highlight is the snake up Joey's shirt.

18:40 to 19:00 If I was in Chow Yun Fat shoes in this scene, already long up Joey Wong. There is something irresistible with a fresh faced Joey out of the shower in that oversized shirt.

01:14:32 to 01:17:25 I was somewhat surprised by this rape scene. I think Joey's back view with that tattoo is just incredible, especially when the villain forcefully tattooed her. Even her eyes while she was getting pumped at 01:16:46 shows alot of emotion and defiance.
39:40 to 42:25 CYF and Joey one-on-one scene
Old 19-12-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
39:40 to 42:25 CYF and Joey one-on-one scene
True..a bit of sexual tension there but CYF character too much of a gentleman so I know for sure he fake it and did not up Joey.
Old 19-12-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This one really best!
Old 20-12-2022, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1697 / Power: 18
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobolubobo View Post
李丽珍 Rachel Lee (previous known as Loletta Lee)
Yes, Loletta Lee, one of my favourite HK CAT III actresses, lovely & sweet-looking, till now still a hot MILF. I recalled putting up her swimsuit photos in my bunk room during NS. Bought her VCDs from Sim Lim, shiok to watch her videos while jerking off.
Old 20-12-2022, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5138 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Many thanks to all bros who intro this movie. Can't believe I missed Ellen Chan but I am guessing it's because I wasn't too attracted to her in Eternal Evil of Asia (maybe it's her short hair in that movie). Also I kinda prefer ladies with a bit more meat and boobs. Nevertheless this movie 危情 really highlights Ellen's svelte and lithe figure very well. Plus she looks way better with longer hair. Timestamps as below:

Opening 1:25 to 1:59 Short snippet for the love scene to come at the end of the movie. Bro singmarine very sharp to point out that 1:59 was not in the main bedroom scene.

2:34 and 2:52 Ellen Short shower scene

24:07 to 25:25 Ellen undercover searching but finds henchman fucking another girl and secretly watches. Girl's nipples look good and funny to see Ellen's expression and eyes when the couple involve a bit of razor-cutting and punching while fucking.

34:28 to 36:27 Random girl kena fucked and killed. But tio fakeout as the opening scene showing bush at 01:55 I thought maybe is Ellen but it's not. But don't worry. Ellen's bush scene will come.

49:20 Michael Wong raping this random big tits woman then 50:50 gets his henchman do the same

01:10:34 to 01:16:34 The scene which everyone is talking about. I started from this timestamp as I thought it was a good erotic buildup with both of them sharing the ice-cream. Ellen in full sweaty cowgirl glory here. I am guessing 01:59 is shot at a different angle since Michael Wong did fondle Ellen's tits at 01:14:05. A shame that there is no full doggy scene. The flatiron position was too short here.

Bonus 01:19:57 to 01:20:44 Is it just me that find this scene with Ellen all sweaty, teary and vomiting kinda...erotic?
Thanks bro for the good review …
Old 20-12-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramysg12345 View Post
Yes, Loletta Lee, one of my favourite HK CAT III actresses, lovely & sweet-looking, till now still a hot MILF. I recalled putting up her swimsuit photos in my bunk room during NS. Bought her VCDs from Sim Lim, shiok to watch her videos while jerking off.
Nice! Able to share which photo you put up in your bunk room? I suppose cannot be nude right, else standby bed get into trouble.

For me, I am guessing is this swimsuit photo.

Also sharing some memorable photos of her because I remembered downloading pics from her photobook before.

Kua simi kua
Old 20-12-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5138 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice! Able to share which photo you put up in your bunk room? I suppose cannot be nude right, else standby bed get into trouble.

For me, I am guessing is this swimsuit photo.

Also sharing some memorable photos of her because I remembered downloading pics from her photobook before.

Kua simi kua
Need to go pcc liao. Thanks

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1