The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-06-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Agreed man. I tried her the 2nd or 3rd week when she landed in SG.
Face so so.
Body so so.
Massage terrible.
HJ terrible.
No idea why anybody would support her.
Even the infamous age-checking Fiona wasn't this jialat lol..

The fact that after so long u can get this kind of shiat svc from her means she has ZERO incentive to improve as she has things going easy for her..

How I miss Cat so dearly during this period.. She was my absolute go-to for recent vanillas lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 13-06-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1342 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/angelababy-massage/

Commando fall in!

Today limbei manage to chiong and conquer SH. For the brand new start of week.

Msg her to book before starting my day.

Location was around SH. Parking is quite convenient easy to park.

This apartment I went before, last time got showed with a ML. But I think don’t know why become her.

Open door a skinny lady wearing a pink blouse and Japanese always wear the short skirt. Like those photo with the pink blouse.
Body figure also same. No Bui Bui or fats.

Character very cheerful. Like to smile. Can chatty type.

Massage hard and very solid. Got train one. Last time in this industry.

Sensual very Tok gong. HN. From back kiss until in front. Nippple killer.. tackle from the nipple.. strong tongue. But room to improve. Then help you to HJ with a very nice angelic face looking at you.

Overall good experience. Damage 120.

Btw this girl got the 王心凌feel If she can dance the AI NI. Power sia

Last edited by AwesomeGuy; 13-06-2022 at 02:57 PM.
Old 13-06-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Commando fall in!
Please do your due research leh lol..

This ML is not new and has changed named a few times..

Someone I know tried her a while back and let's just say he didn't even consider to RTM lol..

Old 13-06-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12529 / Power: 19
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Good job sir for consolidating!
Old 13-06-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Please do your due research leh lol..

This ML is not new and has changed named a few times..

Someone I know tried her a while back and let's just say he didn't even consider to RTM lol..
More like the old PDF force which uncle like me know of instead of commando who chiong first.
Old 13-06-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1342 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Lol sorry sorry I commando doesn’t mean I only chiong new one sia.. paiseh.

My commando meaning is never chiong before is my first time
Old 13-06-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
No worries bro. There are just too many MLs masquerading as FLs. Its just a tactic for them to let us top up to up them extra $$$ for them and to kotok carrot head.
Just curious bro her looks doesnt entice you?
You never ask whether she got offer extra svcs and can up her.
Her looks ok. Not the dislike type. Ok with me tbh. Looks are subjective though. Jessica is definitely not my cai but it is to many. So see photos, discount a little and managed expectations. I thrive on overall chemistry. No choice, old uncle, see naked body will not get horny type. Need triggers, lead on to make me want more.

I honestly didn't ask her. Not my style la. It was a perfect pure massage HJ session, and only $110. It was not the distant feeling type of session. If only few months back she started HJ first, she will do well I think. Now that I know she is an FL, if I postulate my session into a FJ session, should be good. She was quite responsive and definitely made me feel she enjoyed it. So YMMV I guess.
Old 13-06-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Flyingman2 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Was listed on her website that she provide "Catbath 慢游: 〖She Will Strip Half Naked By Now & Give You a Solid Lick While Running Her Fingers Across Your Sensitive Spot〗"......
Means i kena short change liao lol
Old 13-06-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dicklee1994 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/keer-massage/

Tried this ML because of her 36D boobs, location quite near to mrt suitable for foot soldier. She is petite mlif and quite short also, asked her if she could bath together but she declined polietly.

Boobs are really 36D but abit saggy. You could really squeeze both tits together and zhut both nipple at the same time. Hahaha

Massage is average, skin is quite smooth also
Feel like she is unlockable if she is comfortable with you. Wondering if there is any bros that have unlock her already?
Old 13-06-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Even the infamous age-checking Fiona wasn't this jialat lol..

The fact that after so long u can get this kind of shiat svc from her means she has ZERO incentive to improve as she has things going easy for her..

How I miss Cat so dearly during this period.. She was my absolute go-to for recent vanillas lol..
I think if aila come back now, she can charge 200 for 1 HJ, fully clothed.
Still full everyday
Old 13-06-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Dun tell me u still believe the FRs on SLG are legit lol..
I thought some can believe. But now I don’t. Probably written by their own web master.
Old 13-06-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dicklee1994 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/keer-massage/

Located is near mrt, good for foot soldier
Boobs is hugeee can squeeze together and zhut both nipple at the same time. No shower together
Massage is average only
Feel like can unlock more but didnt ask
Any bros here tried to unlock? Feel like banging her with her tits flying around
Old 13-06-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 11
arbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant future
Quote:
Still full everyday
Just curious if anyone still have a photo of Aila? Want to see how beautiful is this legendary lady
Old 13-06-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
Just curious if anyone still have a photo of Aila? Want to see how beautiful is this legendary lady
( Click to show/hide )

Old 13-06-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Still full everyday
200 a bit of a stretch and overkill lah lol..

She's not the money face type also.. I think at most she will up to 130 but is not ideal since got more options now..

Anyway wonder how she is doing.. Kinda sad she BSOD-ed her WeChat lol..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1