The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-10-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hmmm stated age 28. If add a few years is probably a MILF though could still be a hot one I wonder if the figure is as good (could have been old photos).
The scale is not linear. So be prepared it’s plus 12-15
Those who visited listed ages 27-30 should know
Old 20-10-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
The scale is not linear. So be prepared it’s plus 12-15
Those who visited listed ages 27-30 should know
Correct, 29 is usually where the clock stops for a decade or more.
It’s just like marketing strategy of many merchandise priced at $9.95, $19.95, $29.95 etc. instead of $10, $20, $30.
Old 20-10-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ReaderExplorer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any brother got at AMK or nearby there for intro ?
Old 20-10-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a name known to allRy160880 is a name known to allRy160880 is a name known to allRy160880 is a name known to allRy160880 is a name known to allRy160880 is a name known to all

Any bro have any FR on below ML

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/happymassage/
Old 20-10-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3975 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Oh, the ad stated she is 22, so I thought she is syt. It's ok, once a while, should go for a good rub with a decent hj.
She looks like those Jap AV housewife in the shiok shiok vids that u always shared daily.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 20-10-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 22
schmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/arissa-massage/

Communication: prompt. Sounded polite over the SMS.
Directions to venue: very clear and specific. In English too.
Location. Central. Near to MRT and car park lots are available nearby.
Apartment: one of the best. Nice scent. Clean and dry. She takes very good care. Toilet is dry and clean (she mopped dry the toilet floor after I used it). Comes with a massage bed.
Services: accomodating to my preferred level of strength. She did not use the phone. Her massage strokes are soothing, yet firm, and comprehensive over the entire body. Very focussed and attentive.
Looks: not a syt. Should be mid-30s? Light make up and smiley. Slim body with A+ or small B's. About 1.6m tall.
HJ: it was okay. Not rushed, patient to build up to the summit.
RTM: yes. Her care and attention to detail and the environment that she maintain.
Old 20-10-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 15
heilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun567 View Post
Any bros tried na na yet?

Looks new

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/nana-massage/
Tried this new gal. She says just arrived from Shenzhen. Location is River Valley area, don't wanna be too detailed, to protect the Gal's location ok.

Booked a slot with her with no expectations, since she is new and no FRs on her. Went in the unit and was met with a slim gal. Showered myself (toilet in room, stays alone) and laid on the bed. Massage was not bad I must say, she say she previous work as massause. I did not have a watch but I think massage was about 40 mins.

She also did a bit of JG, not pulling veins, but the pressing of the balls type. Not much of sensual and she proceed to HJ for me. Cannot zhut, kiss her lips, no catbath. Allowed to pull down her top, bottom cannot take off.

Body is slim, boobs is small B (I guess).

Not sure, maybe I not Andy Lau, but I hope other bros can unlock more.
RTM: not for me.
Old 20-10-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
siaoeh23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Seems like many MLs gonna RTC soon. Chengzi left but still active on WC. Sugar already delist and ready to leave. And Sugar also can French but too late. Boat has left. Another of my fave MLs in my rotation list also leaving in approx 10 days time. Sian.

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/baby-massage/

Alway considered Baby to be among my regular MLs. One of the few MLs that is WYSIWYG. Before JJ and LL arrival, my fave pastime is to bury my face between Baby’s (.)(.) Bro @jprobot can consider Baby (.)(.) hers are sizeable.

Her HJ skills really is Power! Her HJ is second to Anna (eons ago). Baby can alway sense when my climax is reaching and quicken the pace, sending waves of pleasure as I cuddled her tightly in my arms. Even though my endurance is good but she alway make magic happens. Best part is she continue to stroke your hardened rod until the last drop so you truly enjoy an orgasmic release. Gonna miss her high GFE when she RTC. And her massage is good too. Not professional but got strength. Not POG she looks sexy in her silky lingerie and panty. YMMV.

Time for more good recommendations from fellow bros.
She told me she is not working already.. don't know true a ot.
Old 20-10-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 14
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siaoeh23 View Post
She told me she is not working already.. don't know true a ot.
It's true, she is leaving sg in a few days.
Old 20-10-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 15
near75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heilancer View Post
Tried this new gal. She says just arrived from Shenzhen. Location is River Valley area, don't wanna be too detailed, to protect the Gal's location ok.

Booked a slot with her with no expectations, since she is new and no FRs on her. Went in the unit and was met with a slim gal. Showered myself (toilet in room, stays alone) and laid on the bed. Massage was not bad I must say, she say she previous work as massause. I did not have
a watch but I think massage was about 40 mins.

She also did a bit of JG, not pulling veins, but the pressing of the balls type. Not much of sensual and she proceed to HJ for me. Cannot zhut, kiss her lips, no catbath. Allowed to pull down her top, bottom cannot take off.

Body is slim, boobs is small B (I guess).

Not sure, maybe I not Andy Lau, but I hope other bros can unlock more.
RTM: not for me.
Thanks for trying bro. Save $120.
Old 20-10-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 3
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros

Have anyone tried this new Linlin yet? 36D looks great
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/massage-lin-lin/
Old 20-10-2022, 09:19 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42665 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
She looks like those Jap AV housewife in the shiok shiok vids that u always shared daily.
Great, if milf still playable.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 20-10-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 8
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/tang-tang-massage/
Got some luck with advance booking and patience.
Looks good, fair, smooth and has nice dimples. Ad pics are real.
Nice natural body & knockers,
Service as advertised. Massage not too bad and will focus on sore points if you request.
Room is a little dim though. A very hardworking lady who has a pool of supporters so may not be easy to get a slot. A good experience!

Last edited by Pj90210; 20-10-2022 at 11:29 PM.
Old 20-10-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 5
Xanderxx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXanderxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://sglonelyguy-16.com/angelbaby-massage/

2nd visit to my new friend.

Visited her back to back yesterday and today, bcos she reminded me of my Canton ex. Massage wise, from head to toe no horse run and I love her elbow massages as the strength is strong to release all the tension I have in my back. What more surprise me was her great bone cracking techniques on my neck, arms and legs. It is really a must try for massage lovers esp Thai massage.

Looks: 9/10. 100% same person as the photos, look like my ex GZ gf
Body: 8/10. she has a very nice slim and fair body, Boobs are handful big B
GFE: 10/10. After opening up to her, she is so friendly and chatty. I find her so cute with her Cantonese mandarin. Lol
Massage:10/10. Her powerful hands and unique style of massage made me going back for her and thinking of going back to her only
HJ:8/10. Not her forte, less of skill but looking at her face and rocking body can make me shot .
RTM: Returned on next day after first session.
Old 20-10-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

So angel baby neh neh is real or fake 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1