The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-04-2014, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 16
tummybee is a Helpful and Caring Samstertummybee is a Helpful and Caring Samstertummybee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

My session with XE seemed more like 2 pugilists doing 华山论剑, pitting our lifelong love-making skills to the test- see who cums first and who cums the most times..
Pleasant looking, fair, petite, slim with enhanced soft C boobs, she delivered the first blow (pun intended) by using her tongue twisting 15min bbbj + deep throat. Lesser beings would have succumbed early before the actual deed.
Surviving her initial onslaught, I countered with my flipping tongue in 69, triggering an even furious tongue twister from her. Eventually her aroused clit got the better of her and she shivered in estacy. 1-0.
Foreplay lasted for 30min before we capped on and traded more 'pointers' in missionary, cowgirl, doggie, reverse cowgirl etc. She got her 2nd cunt dripping sensation during cowgirl. 2-0.
It was a truly tiring but thoroughly sextisfying session. Her faint, grasping moans and vaginal clamping walls ensure the supremacy of my fire-breathing Dragon was momentarily subdued. 2-1.
We were both spent but ultimately the mutual respect from two exponents of the highest level was evident.
Me: 你累吗?
XE:累,不过很爽。跟你做爱好像和三个人一起做是的
Me: 我没这么厉害。你也不赖..
All in all, my most value for money bonk in 2014 so far.
Old 29-04-2014, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 19
kan00k is one of the Best!kan00k is one of the Best!kan00k is one of the Best!kan00k is one of the Best!
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

Reached the location, texted her and she gave the instruction to proceed.
Reached the unit and found the door opened, took a little peep and she came running out with a big smile … She was wearing a blue dress with an access hole at the boob area showing her deep cleavage. Nice ….

She told me she was surprised that I managed to reach in such a short time, and without any difficulty. Usually, she would received calls to get further instructions.

We chat a little and started to strip and proceed with shower, shower was SOP and mine mine her touch while washing my didi was really sensual.

After drying up, she sat on my lap, we were hugging each other. Her skin is nice and soft and it is very pleasant to run you finger caressing her body. I am neither a hunk nor handsome .. not like the most of the bros here, already frenching … there was no frenching for me. But she was nosing my perfume and she told me she like the smell very much.

I am a lao tiko who loves painting, since no kissing so I proceeded down south to the valley of eden. I started painitng, could feel her enjoying her moan is nice and slowly I insert my finger and oh boy she got really really wet and her moans were superbly seductive and arousing. While painting and fingering, suddenly the taste of her cunt juice changed and tasted different, I remembered someone was saying her period is coming and I thot it, oh no maybe its blood maybe period just arrived and lifted my head a bit and take a look. Heng sia, it’s the thick thick cum juice like those Jap AV and the taste was sweet and they were flowing out. Ha ha, I managed to find her G-spot and my finger was tickling and circulating the wall slowly and sensually. Her body was moving with a rhythm and her moans …. Together, the moment is priceless. She kept saying, “enough enough …. Stop stop …..” as a super tiko, I continued on, the funny thing is …. She let me ….. At this instant, I could feel her clit area the veins were throbbing ferociously …

I also feeling damn horny liao, told her I need to enter her, and she switched position and started giving me bbbj. As what the rest of the bro described, the bbbj is amazing …. Still yearning for the taste of the cunt juice, I signalled to her that I want to lick her again … and she moved and position herself to 69 with me. And on my I really enjoyed painting this goddess … she moaned even louder this time and she enjoyed so much that she stopped blow me ….. and I think I am not sure how many times she came liao. I am at a stage I myself also cannot tahan already so quickly put on the CD and entered her in missionary …. The pussy is really wet and warm, the feeling is really fantastic, she was enjoying so much that I did not get the clamping ……

And when we were done, she said her legs were totally soften and couldn’t stand already. Told her to rest and I will shower myself. Dressed up liao and paid her, then she sat up and say dunno this session is she servicing me or I servicing her but whatever it is, she told her I defeated her and she totally enjoyed and luckily I am the last customer of the day so she can rest.

Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: 8/10
Bbbj: 9/10
FJ: 9/10

Lastly thanks Bro Song Da for sharing the contact!!
Old 29-04-2014, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
loveprc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post
Kee kee. You also super horny like me ah. I also have my 2 shot once again today. Song till jurong

I know bro. Problem is Thur holiday so naturally fri I took leave to have super long holiday mah. It I no time.

Lol....mai act hor si tiko. U 3 yrs more tiko than me lei.

Yup. Confirmed wed ok bro. Her should be sat or sun la.

Sign.....me too. Nvm. Gaigai also good. I treat her eat banana loh

Why wrong channel bro? Kee kee. Cannot be I dont know lei. I multi channel U , 8 or 都会台 also can.

Lol.... I small fly bro. Dont anyhow compare me
Thank you for the update. Could I have the ctc bro

Xiao He - Manifest Widz
Kiki - Newcargodfather
Eva - Pussy licker
Old 29-04-2014, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 14
Peon is one of the Best!Peon is one of the Best!Peon is one of the Best!Peon is one of the Best!

Reporting With Old Account. LOL

-=On Secret Mission Only=-
Tio Curfew
Old 29-04-2014, 06:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 13
sytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummybee View Post
My session with XE seemed more like 2 pugilists doing 华山论剑, pitting our lifelong love-making skills to the test- see who cums first and who cums the most times..
Pleasant looking, fair, petite, slim with enhanced soft C boobs, she delivered the first blow (pun intended) by using her tongue twisting 15min bbbj + deep throat. Lesser beings would have succumbed early before the actual deed.
Surviving her initial onslaught, I countered with my flipping tongue in 69, triggering an even furious tongue twister from her. Eventually her aroused clit got the better of her and she shivered in estacy. 1-0.
Foreplay lasted for 30min before we capped on and traded more 'pointers' in missionary, cowgirl, doggie, reverse cowgirl etc. She got her 2nd cunt dripping sensation during cowgirl. 2-0.
It was a truly tiring but thoroughly sextisfying session. Her faint, grasping moans and vaginal clamping walls ensure the supremacy of my fire-breathing Dragon was momentarily subdued. 2-1.
We were both spent but ultimately the mutual respect from two exponents of the highest level was evident.
Me: 你累吗?
XE:累,不过很爽。跟你做爱好像和三个人一起做是的
Me: 我没这么厉害。你也不赖..
All in all, my most value for money bonk in 2014 so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kan00k View Post
Reached the location, texted her and she gave the instruction to proceed.
Reached the unit and found the door opened, took a little peep and she came running out with a big smile … She was wearing a blue dress with an access hole at the boob area showing her deep cleavage. Nice ….

She told me she was surprised that I managed to reach in such a short time, and without any difficulty. Usually, she would received calls to get further instructions.

We chat a little and started to strip and proceed with shower, shower was SOP and mine mine her touch while washing my didi was really sensual.

After drying up, she sat on my lap, we were hugging each other. Her skin is nice and soft and it is very pleasant to run you finger caressing her body. I am neither a hunk nor handsome .. not like the most of the bros here, already frenching … there was no frenching for me. But she was nosing my perfume and she told me she like the smell very much.

I am a lao tiko who loves painting, since no kissing so I proceeded down south to the valley of eden. I started painitng, could feel her enjoying her moan is nice and slowly I insert my finger and oh boy she got really really wet and her moans were superbly seductive and arousing. While painting and fingering, suddenly the taste of her cunt juice changed and tasted different, I remembered someone was saying her period is coming and I thot it, oh no maybe its blood maybe period just arrived and lifted my head a bit and take a look. Heng sia, it’s the thick thick cum juice like those Jap AV and the taste was sweet and they were flowing out. Ha ha, I managed to find her G-spot and my finger was tickling and circulating the wall slowly and sensually. Her body was moving with a rhythm and her moans …. Together, the moment is priceless. She kept saying, “enough enough …. Stop stop …..” as a super tiko, I continued on, the funny thing is …. She let me ….. At this instant, I could feel her clit area the veins were throbbing ferociously …

I also feeling damn horny liao, told her I need to enter her, and she switched position and started giving me bbbj. As what the rest of the bro described, the bbbj is amazing …. Still yearning for the taste of the cunt juice, I signalled to her that I want to lick her again … and she moved and position herself to 69 with me. And on my I really enjoyed painting this goddess … she moaned even louder this time and she enjoyed so much that she stopped blow me ….. and I think I am not sure how many times she came liao. I am at a stage I myself also cannot tahan already so quickly put on the CD and entered her in missionary …. The pussy is really wet and warm, the feeling is really fantastic, she was enjoying so much that I did not get the clamping ……

And when we were done, she said her legs were totally soften and couldn’t stand already. Told her to rest and I will shower myself. Dressed up liao and paid her, then she sat up and say dunno this session is she servicing me or I servicing her but whatever it is, she told her I defeated her and she totally enjoyed and luckily I am the last customer of the day so she can rest.

Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: 8/10
Bbbj: 9/10
FJ: 9/10

Lastly thanks Bro Song Da for sharing the contact!!
Tks for all the sharing early morning see all these steamy FR really makes me steam..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peon View Post
Reporting With Old Account. LOL
Finally u appear ..tks for reporting
Old 29-04-2014, 07:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 15
friendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of light

Walau read Bro kan00k pcc FR my tongue also itching to try paint her shiok shiok Jolly good performance bro kan00k will upz you points
Bro TS can pm XE number quick quick to try before her aunt cum visit
Old 29-04-2014, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

morning support 雪儿and camping for more fr

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 29-04-2014, 08:58 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 13
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Breakfast Time Upzzz

Old 29-04-2014, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1662 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41162 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly View Post
Walau read Bro kan00k pcc FR my tongue also itching to try paint her shiok shiok Jolly good performance bro kan00k will upz you points
wow bro u still no go arrr ..... code red cuming soon

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32758521
Old 29-04-2014, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1662 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41162 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
昨日缠绵攸如今
梦醒时分笑满盈
回寝圆梦梦不续
是真是幻搞不清

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytsniper View Post
Help to promote LH poem ..Gd night all super hero ..was really a super day for u all 晚安各位超英雄
感谢您。。。雪儿奶爸。。keeeeeeeee

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32758521
Old 29-04-2014, 09:20 AM
Samster

sytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly View Post
Thot u already have her Ctc thanks for the support n friendliness
Old 29-04-2014, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
感谢您。。。雪儿奶爸。。keeeeeeeee
Knn I so old meh ..
Old 29-04-2014, 09:35 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1001 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120301 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Have have ..she said always see same few of us here help to support her thread, tho she never mention u but i think include u lah..
LOL..she knows who am I. Usually after session, she will go to this web to see who is posting but she seldom post. So she ask which one is mine..haha.
Old 29-04-2014, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

support 雪儿thread

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 29-04-2014, 10:44 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

this one seems very popular here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread