The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2014, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
spiderwoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Survey done by fls

Pls state the timing,

I asked a few fls here, they also said the same thing, Samster ask, what time u can, give a few timing then no reply

Today around 810pm I rec a wechat, what time u available?

I said 9? Then 9plus?

Then he no reply.....

So counter attack back, u guys say timing better right since most of them is on the run, it is so simple....

Dun tell me u wanna book an appointment u dunno ur free time?

Smart fls of course will give u the nearest time that meet ur timing.

So dun ask what time we can, what time u horny more inportan!!!!!
Old 18-07-2014, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 0
Confidentmi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyConfidentmi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Survey done by fls

Yesssssssssssss

Title should change, complaints by fl, lollll
Old 18-07-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
inzzy is Cool - loads of Potential

Lol I heard many fls complain also!

Give so many timings then totally no reply.
Old 18-07-2014, 10:34 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 20
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

Hahaha.. I agree...

Customers text for available timing then replied le, they say cannot. Then why not just stated the time they want instead? Make it easier for both bah I tink.

Most fls used prepaid, data and sms also cost de wor... just hope customers and potential customers understand girls like us de difficulties... you all ai mai ai mai.. we all zhap ju zhap ju... Hanging half way... =.="
Old 18-07-2014, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
pseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to behold

how about another type of survey? i heard this from a few FLs and saw the template from their OKT on one of the girl's phone, so its not a joke...... that OKT actually get his girls to submit reports about their customers after each session. the girls are asked to feedback on the customers' details (prominent marks such as tattoos, moles, scars and the usual weight, height, etc), car (type, color, etc), occupation, topics discussed and so on. this is what i call survey!

regulars here should know the OKT. anyone knows why he is doing it? he seems paranoid

Note: FRs are just references. 1 is an Example, 2 is a Coincidence, 3 is a Trend. Most importantly, one man's meat could be another man's poison. Therefore, do you trust the men who posted the FRs?

Old 18-07-2014, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
iluvtolick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudonym View Post
how about another type of survey? i heard this from a few FLs and saw the template from their OKT on one of the girl's phone, so its not a joke...... that OKT actually get his girls to submit reports about their customers after each session. the girls are asked to feedback on the customers' details (prominent marks such as tattoos, moles, scars and the usual weight, height, etc), car (type, color, etc), occupation, topics discussed and so on. this is what i call survey!

regulars here should know the OKT. anyone knows why he is doing it? he seems paranoid
Seems like, he keep think undercover is it? Btw gals also can point at u and u sure die.

Die of immoral earnings, then bro, you can quit okt job already, too sensitive and the gals under you only waste time.
Old 23-12-2015, 04:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 17
chivaswater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychivaswater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Of course bros stating specific timing will help..

But what if we are flexible? Dinner appt in evening but able to make it at 5pm for quickie or late night at 11plus?

Say it's 3pm, so what should we say that facilitates your convenience?

"Hi, have slots before 5pm or before, but after 3.45pm because I need to drive to you? If not I can make it after 5 but I need to end before 6pm? Or at 11pm to 12am?" "Please let me know your most convenient time..."

Wouldnt it be easier to ask, what timings are you available today? And if you furnish a few timings we see which suits us best, or if you say only 7pm and we know we can't make it to move on?

I find it strange, saying this with due respect to all sis, that we need to determine our specific horny timing or bonk timing and state "I need to bonk at 8pm. OKTs will always ask what timings we want, or alternatively what time the girls are available.
So does this mean Independent FLs United are getting together to request all bros to give specific timings and not ask what time are you free?

This makes bad business sense I would imagine. And if I got a reply from a sis saying "don't ask me what time free, just say what time you want.", this will surely put me off even before booking.

It's like calling a spa and asking what slots are available and to have the receptionist tell you don't ask me what slots available today, just say what time I want to massage..

FL is an ancient occupation.. For thousand of years.. And I don't think us asking about what timings are available will ever change..

I recall angpais back in GL.. We will always call and ask what timings is xxxx available and select from slots. Who will call GL and say I want to fxck xxxx at 7pm?
Old 23-12-2015, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 10
SexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Survey done by fls

I've been able to unriddle some "shorten forms" of some words used here.... But actually I can't seem to demystify "GL", what does that mean?

But most bros that ask for me for avail timings are normally quite flexible, so I am alright with it even if there are obviously many trolls which I just learnt to ignore.

Plus my last 2 months or so of working dates here, unless it's something as huge as my previous bad experiences, being raped robbed or badly injured, I am still amicably quiet. Unless trolls are going overboard or I met scammers, I'll let all the other FLs I know, know of their particulars and just let the audience csi.
Old 23-12-2015, 07:39 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Gl = geylang

sorry to hear about your past experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualEuphoria View Post
I've been able to unriddle some "shorten forms" of some words used here.... But actually I can't seem to demystify "GL", what does that mean?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 23-12-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here
Old 23-12-2015, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudonym View Post

Its like writing a fr on the client!!
Old 23-01-2016, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master bedroom View Post
Its like writing a fr on the client!!
Well, i think is fair...
In a way, other fls also know who to avoid...lolx...

I'M CIM KING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1