The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2007, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok
Re: Century KTV at Lavender

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Absolutely bro ... there are still some hot babes in Peach KTV.

I hv went to peach KTV a few times,and century KTV two times. I find that peach KTV viet gals r very wild and can play as compared to century.

Personally i prefer century, becos their gals r more 'well-groom', all the gals that sit wif me and my frds r 'well-groom' on their private parts. i think this is trend all gals either trim their pussy hair or even completely shaved at century.

there is a time at peach KTV, a very chio viet gal with fair and smooth skin sit wif me, i was really steam when she rubba me, when she accidently spread her legs i can see her thick pussy hair protruding thru the sides of her panties, what a ugly sight......
Old 26-03-2007, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

Hv gone there last week end. served by a quite new assistant mummy. She is a former SQ flight stewardess, name Tina.

The gals hv started to play again, earlier many ppl said the boss don't allow the gals to play. now i think the rules hv relax a bit.

Damage:
room + 3 jugs = $100
mummy - $20
Assist mummy - $30
gals each - $50
Old 10-05-2007, 01:49 PM
pi_pa_mi

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi bros i'm newbie heere need to find out Latest prices for liquor like chivas and martell. also is there any good mummy to recommend? Budget constraint and small brother restrained so need to check price before going...
Old 10-05-2007, 02:15 PM
chrain

Bro,
The HH for Sunday is till what time?After HH is what price for beer and Liquor?? My regular place closed down due to AV raid so looking for new playground....
Old 13-05-2007, 06:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrain View Post
Bro,
The HH for Sunday is till what time?After HH is what price for beer and Liquor?? My regular place closed down due to AV raid so looking for new playground....
NO HH on sunday at century.
Old 22-05-2007, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
microbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
NO HH on sunday at century.
Bor, if I not wrong, Sunday no HH, but Sunday l think the hard licquor got special price. hehe..coz sunday is family day!
Old 29-05-2007, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 19
bispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud of

bros

i went there last fri and was given rm 88
but the blardy aircon was not working n it was dammmm stuffy n hot inside
we asked the mummy change room but there were no big rooms available, only small rms
in the end we left after 1 bottle cuz they had no other rooms n it was too dam stuffy inside

so if any of u get room 88, muz make sure to change immediately or u'll regret it.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:58 PM
Needy

First time to this joint about 2 weeks ago on a weekday night, place looks decent and clean and the gers look even better!
Chio viets are plentiful in this joint, only a handful prc. Picked a viet ger who look pretty but boob a bit small compared to what my bros have. she do not play much, say got orders not to limit play, what a letdown! still can rabba abit but cannot take off her clothes. she also look sian and keep butterflying, attitude abit poor IMHO. After a while, i also sian, i played even more with my bro's gers (heng got back up). at the end of the night, just gave her $30 tips. She at first still reject say too little, until i almost tarik my offer, then she bo pian take it up.
Overall gers are pretty, good figures but too bad cant play much like what others have feedback, hope they will improve service. or maybe just my unlucky day.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 17
I<3Ivy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyI<3Ivy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needy View Post
First time to this joint about 2 weeks ago on a weekday night, place looks decent and clean and the gers look even better!
Chio viets are plentiful in this joint, only a handful prc. Picked a viet ger who look pretty but boob a bit small compared to what my bros have. she do not play much, say got orders not to limit play, what a letdown! still can rabba abit but cannot take off her clothes. she also look sian and keep butterflying, attitude abit poor IMHO. After a while, i also sian, i played even more with my bro's gers (heng got back up). at the end of the night, just gave her $30 tips. She at first still reject say too little, until i almost tarik my offer, then she bo pian take it up.
Overall gers are pretty, good figures but too bad cant play much like what others have feedback, hope they will improve service. or maybe just my unlucky day.
Hey bro. I'm a Century regular since i have to 'support' my baxa there.

Next time, better do a check on the proper thread. This is the shorter less info thread... for more info on century KTV go see:

http://sbf.today/health-...-plaza-48.html

It is definitely not your unlucky day... that is the norm for Century since June/July 2007. The girls who WANT to earn your $$$ and will play will not stay in Century for very long.

Con gai viet (vietnamese girls) have good links with each other (you'd be surprised how many of each other they know here) and the viet veterans will know where to go to earn.

Century girls consider themselves... 'upper class' also because for viets, they can speak eng or mandarin well enough to communicate and they have looks that classify as 7/10 and above. Since they are 'higher class' they feel they don't need to work so hard to earn that $50.

Rare to find a really chio viet who will play all the way. Mostly it is a compromise.

Good thing about Century is that is it clean and not too "fierce". Girls are well groomed and well disciplined. That's something you can't say about most KTVs.
Sharing the sky,
We have been blessed you and I.

Gratitude List:
bangbangben, unclesammi, KangTuo, slyer, Jackbl, Snipeshot08, Torres_Mok, Reaper
Old 01-05-2011, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
jason2179 is Cool - loads of Potential

lastest update!!! i just went last weeek!!! cannot find this century KTV at all!! have been close down!!
Old 02-05-2011, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 17
andrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason2179 View Post
lastest update!!! i just went last weeek!!! cannot find this century KTV at all!! have been close down!!

Bro, they shift long long ago from lavender to royal hotel now at balestier point ground floor call Great shanghai, mami still the same.
Old 22-08-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Yuro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share the room damage? Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1