The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What's the difference btw Thai, Viet, Korean, Jap, PRC, and local beauties?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpylor8 View Post
One thing I have always wondered is why PRC demand such a high price ..
Is it language preference that local bros prefer girls whom they can communicate ..or some other reason
Yea man. My ex ML used to offer $150 when she was still in spa. She was no longer working since long ago last year. Perhaps in need of $$ I guess, after she quit, when we met up outside in hotels, she wanted $200 already.

If she increases her price further to $250, guess I might not be able to catch up already and might reject. $250 one shot in hotel.

PRC culture I guess. 只认钱。 出来赚钱的
They only recognise $$ and even they meet outside of spa, also $$
Old 17-10-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
Vance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
One thing I have always wondered is why PRC demand such a high price ..
Is it language preference that local bros prefer girls whom they can communicate ..or some other reason
Depends on what you consider high price.
I understand that fish tank 45 mins is $150.
Others is per negotiation.
Old 17-10-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 4
tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance View Post
Depends on what you consider high price.
I understand that fish tank 45 mins is $150.
Others is per negotiation.
1 hour around 120 for some viet fishtanks ...last time I went.
Will try to nego next time, i thought most had fixed price
Old 20-10-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Vance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
1 hour around 120 for some viet fishtanks ...last time I went.
Will try to nego next time, i thought most had fixed price
The 150/45mins is what I read from geylang dome, no idea if it is still current.
I have a phycological barrier at gl houses, cannot get it up, don't know why.
Other fls, ml or whatever no problems.
So I don't visit gl licensed house and don't know the ins and outs.

But I understand sometimes the okt full of lobangs, but must first be familiar with you.
Old 20-10-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance View Post
The 150/45mins is what I read from geylang dome, no idea if it is still current.
I have a phycological barrier at gl houses, cannot get it up, don't know why.
Other fls, ml or whatever no problems.
So I don't visit gl licensed house and don't know the ins and outs.

But I understand sometimes the okt full of lobangs, but must first be familiar with you.
Thanks for tips.
Geylang quality can vary and sometimes one may not get a suitable girl even in searching a few houses.
I prefer ads in sbf to pick girl.. go fixed time and mostly you know what you are getting
Old 20-10-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
I prefer ads in sbf to pick girl.. go fixed time and mostly you know what you are getting
Just to confirm, when I said nego, its not with licensed house, its with mls or those outside.

When say houses okt may have lobangs, mean maybe they know of indian fls, if they don't know, they may also know someone who have.
But it is always on referral, must say who refer, or likely you will be ignored.
Old 21-10-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Fbtak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From my chionging some years back. Some things might have changed by the way.

Malaysian Chinese and Taiwanese: best service and most down to earth girls. Really have the gfe. Easy for me to connect with most of them. I recall with 2 different Taiwanese, when I could not cum, they felt super bad and apologetic and keep trying different things like HJ or BJ.

Thai and PRC: most common for obvious reasons so experience is vert varied. Got good got bad. But I personally find that PRC, perhaps due to language and cultural similarities, much easier to connect with.

Korean: best lookers by far. But most have very transactional attitudes. Some even outright rude. Also, Koreans tend to have enhanced breasts which are a big turn off for me.

White caucasian: hit and miss. Tendency is that they don't smell the best. Maybe due to diet. And they sweat easily regardless of the temperature. Not necessarily the most fun.

Japanese: only had once but it was terrible. She was a student. Totally arrogant and stuck up and was a dead fish. Half way through sex decided to just go a little rougher.

Pinoy: had once only. A looker. Fun in bed. But really weird. Demanding I go down on her. Was annoyed I refused to.
Old 21-10-2023, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 6
devilhasafatcoc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevilhasafatcoc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Malaysian Chinese and Indonesian : so far hit and miss had a few good one few years back like Ratna huge boobs or even the old GP Spa side of things no.99 back then local girl from malaka loves raw and rough hard fucking only no CIP but crazy Blowjob non stop.

Japanese: had 3-4 before when I was staying in Japan for a year very good prefer Anal which was weird but I heard that some places only can anal and blowjob cause normal sex can't so usually with those girls I use all three if have the chance too

PRC: again hit and miss maybe cause I am Malay and don't speak mandarin much very hard to communicate sometimes so usually hard to really know what they want.

Thai: very nice especially if you love to lick Which I do once you get them going they want it a lot

Pinoy: had once milf very true loves to receive more then give oral wise but very tight and fun once you get them craving for more bit dangerous cause she wanted CIP but at that point of time was bit scared
Old 21-10-2023, 05:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9404 / Power: 13
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilhasafatcoc View Post
Malaysian Chinese and Indonesian : so far hit and miss had a few good one few years back like Ratna huge boobs or even the old GP Spa side of things no.99 back then local girl from malaka loves raw and rough hard fucking only no CIP but crazy Blowjob non stop.

Japanese: had 3-4 before when I was staying in Japan for a year very good prefer Anal which was weird but I heard that some places only can anal and blowjob cause normal sex can't so usually with those girls I use all three if have the chance too

PRC: again hit and miss maybe cause I am Malay and don't speak mandarin much very hard to communicate sometimes so usually hard to really know what they want.

Thai: very nice especially if you love to lick Which I do once you get them going they want it a lot

Pinoy: had once milf very true loves to receive more then give oral wise but very tight and fun once you get them craving for more bit dangerous cause she wanted CIP but at that point of time was bit scared
Thanks for the info.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 21-10-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilhasafatcoc View Post

Any lobang for Pinoy FLs ..
Old 21-10-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 2
djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks for tips.
Geylang quality can vary and sometimes one may not get a suitable girl even in searching a few houses.
Hey bro could you share where to best check for ads? Heard dome 1 and 2 these days are all PS photos and fake reviews..
Old 21-10-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdglz View Post
Hey bro could you share where to best check for ads? Heard dome 1 and 2 these days are all PS photos and fake reviews..
A few dome 1 okt are genuine ..Photoshop is everywhere, can't run away from it .. as long as not overdone I am ok with it
Go for the reviews thread to look at what you may be interested in ..certain okt names keep popping up regularly for good reviews
Old 21-10-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 15
East is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbtak View Post
I recall with 2 different Taiwanese, when I could not cum, they felt super bad and apologetic and keep trying different things like HJ or BJ.
This feels good.
Was it a in taiwan thing or you something you had while in other countries ?
Old 22-10-2023, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Fbtak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by East View Post
This feels good.
Was it a in taiwan thing or you something you had while in other countries ?
In another country. The brothel I frequented had a steady stream of Taiwanese, or for that matter, asian girls.

The second Taiwanese I was referring to was a traveling student. She was young, probably below 20. I couldn't cum because her pussy had a very strong urine smell which just put me off that night. I didn't even go down on her and could smell it when pumping her missionary. Of course I didn't want to tell her. Simply jacked myself off on her. She was veey apologetic and somewhat insecure after that but I reassured her it was a me thing. I know you didn't ask but just thought I share this somewhat funny story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1