The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
DarylDrifter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story - How I Got Lucky At Work As A RedMart Delivery Person

think you guys have scared TS from posting further
Old 02-07-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1942 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42910 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarylDrifter View Post
Yah, I think so too

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-07-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 4
Asta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yah, I think so too

Hi bros no la I'm still writing have written around 1k words for the next update but want to write longer so no cliffhanger on the important part

Watching Euros to 2am also slowed my writing the past week
Old 02-07-2024, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
NotMyMRT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
Hi bros no la I'm still writing have written around 1k words for the next update but want to write longer so no cliffhanger on the important part

Camping for your next update. Thanks bro!
Old 02-07-2024, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 5
zai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocqanache View Post
I think you are the hubby, waiting to read how your wife is being fucked by another guy
haha.. may be , may be not... but hope TS got threesome story
Old 03-07-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Octopus123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Pitching my tent rn!
Old 03-07-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 8
okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of

Ptching my tent too. Huge support for TS.

I like the buildup of the story since it is very believable and the fact got photos also helps. Just like my story My memory with factory worker, L. After writing finish my story, here to support!
Old 03-07-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20158 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Waiting Here

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 03-07-2024, 10:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EllEss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent fire burning out
Old 03-07-2024, 10:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EllEss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yooo pitching tent forever here
Old 03-07-2024, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2481 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
may be that was the end of story because she stopped ordering from RedMart and TS didnt get to bed her
Old 03-07-2024, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11063 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Me too cheers!
Old Today, 01:17 AM
Samster

Asta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I took the hint and to confirm Jocelyn’s intention I asked her whether her husband is coming back soon and she told me no, she had just gotten off the phone with her husband while I was showering and her husband said don’t need to wait for him to come back as he will only reach home about 3-4am and to go ahead and sleep first.

After hearing this I asked Jocelyn if I could stay longer and she replied ok, she told me she’s feeling a little hungry and if I wanted to share some food with her which I agreed. We ordered McDonald delivery and chatted while we wait for the food to arrive, I have been sitting closely beside Jocelyn on the sofa even though it’s a 3 seaters sofa so I could continue to have physical contact with her which she did not seem to mind.

We talked about a lot of things but I make sure to steer the conversation to more sexually related topics as well. One of the things that I’ve gotten to know from Jocelyn she wasn’t sexually active with her husband attributed mainly by the nature of their daily routine which doesn’t give them a lot of chance to get intimate with each other. After hearing this I was thinking in my mind whether this explains Jocelyn’s seductive actions and how easily she gets wet and turned on.

As we continued to chat, I was commenting how provocative and sexy she looked tonight and I can feel Jocelyn was in the mood so I dared Jocelyn to go and collect the food and give the delivery guy some free eye candy later. She asked me whether I’m serious and I said yes and she took up the dare and jokingly told me not to get jealous later.

I was intrigued about what Jocelyn was going to do later, I told her just in case I will hide myself and peep from the side of the walkway so the delivery guy won’t notice me. I can sense that Jocelyn was getting quite excited about this impromptu challenge and as we were tracking the delivery guy location and saw that he was going to arrive Jocelyn opened the main door but kept the gate closed.

When we heard the footstep approaching, I quickly removed myself from the living room, the position I was hiding I can still see Jocelyn and the main entrance clearly, I saw Jocelyn pry open the opening of her spaghetti top wider as she anticipates the arrival of the delivery person. Jocelyn turned herself around to back face the door and she bended downwards pretending to look for something on the floor, she knew this action would cause her miniskirt to ride up and the delivery person would have a clear view on the thong she was wearing.

The rider stood at the main gate silently admiring the view silently for a few seconds before he called out to Jocelyn that the food has arrived. Jocelyn jumped up as though she was really surprised by the rider, she apologized and walks over with her cleavage in full display and opened the gate when she requested to the rider, she wanted check whether the items are correct I almost burst out laughing as we only ala-carted two items.

The rider told Jocelyn to go ahead and she placed the order on the floor and kneeled down in front of the him teasing him with some good view down her cleavage and possibly her nipples. Once Jocelyn was done, she stood up and thanked the rider and closed the gate and door, she gave me a cheeky smile as she turned around when I showed her a thumbs up.

We sat closely with each other on the dining table as we ate the food, I feel myself slowly getting hard again from what I just witnessed, I used my left hand to eat and purposely placed my right hand on Jocelyn’s legs while we ate and talked. I begin to stroke her legs as I praised Jocelyn how natural her “performance” was earlier on and she asked me what was her reward for completing the dare challenge that I proposed and I told her she will find out soon.

I started stroking her legs higher up on her upper thigh and eventually my right hand went underneath her miniskirt, Jocelyn’s legs was crossed so I tugged her left leg gently and she got the que and uncrossed her legs herself. Once Jocelyn uncrossed her legs I pry them slightly apart and run my fingers around her pussy, to my surprise she wasn’t wearing her thong anymore, she must have removed it since it was wet anyway when I was showering. That also meant that when Jocelyn was bending down earlier on she was showing her exposed pussy to the rider.

WoW! What a horny slut she is I thought to myself by now I couldn’t hold myself back anymore too, I started to rub her clitoris area more aggressively, I stopped eating and extended my left hand into her spaghetti top and caressed her breast and nipples…

Jocelyn: weiii what are you doing? We haven’t finish eating…

Me: this is your reward lo…you can continue eating, don’t mind me…

Jocelyn: emmm~~~ you touching me like this how I eat…?

Me: heh…you already removed your underwear ah…means just now you really show your pussy to the rider eh?

Jocelyn: why…you jealous is it? Haha…

Me: no ah… but your pussy quite wet liao, must have already felt horny since you tease the rider right?

Jocelyn: you dared me ma

I stopped the conversation and concentrated on what I was doing to Jocelyn, she was still eating but became slower, her breathing getting heavier and her pussy getting wetter. I saw there were enough space under the dining table so I pulled Jocelyn’s chair outward and went underneath the table and spread her legs apart. Jocelyn was a bit taken aback by what I did but she did not said anything, I went ahead and started eating her pussy, her pussy smelled very nice even though she was out for so many hours, the salt and oil on my mouth from eating the fries make her pussy even more delicious as I slurped all the juice from her wet pussy which tasted both sweet and salty.

As I continued to eat her pussy, I would hear the moans from Jocelyn getting louder and wilder, her hip twitching to the sensation and her body slumping down the chair bringing her vagina closer to my face so that I can eat her even deeper. I spend the next few minutes eating Jocelyn’s pussy and masturbating her until she orgasmed.
Old Today, 01:18 AM
Samster

After Jocelyn orgasmed I sat back onto the chair and took a breather, she told me to finish up the food and it is my turn to try and eat while she gave me a blowjob. I took a fries and used it to point towards the floor, Jocelyn gave me a slutty smile before she went underneath the table as well, she pulled down my shorts and my cock sprang onto her face, she stroked it a few times before she put the tip of my cock into her mouth.

At that moment I felt like a king, enjoying my fries while somebody else’s wife is down on her knees sucking my cock. The mixture of Jocelyn’s own saliva and the greasiness around her mouth act as a lubricant and in no time half of my cock is in her mouth. Jocelyn is the kind who’s hardworking and like to look upwards at you with a lewd expression when she is giving a blowjob, her tits were bouncing up and down so I gave them a hand and slide down the strips of her spaghetti top so they could bounce freely. It’s really a sight to behold when I see my own cock fill up Jocelyn’s mouth and her saliva dripping from her mouth onto her naked breasts.

After blowing me for a few minutes I signaled to Jocelyn to stop, I didn’t want to cum as I wanted to fuck her badly. I pulled her Jocelyn from underneath the dining table and tried to kiss her on the mouth again, this time Jocelyn did not stop me and her tongue met with mine as we frenched each other passionately. As we were kissing each other I hugged Jocelyn and slowly shifted both of us across the living and stopped in front of the sofa

We spend the next few minutes making out with each other fervently, I could feel Jocelyn was no longer drawing any kind of line or resisting, I was able to suck on her tits and rub the head of my cock against her vagina. At this moment I whispered to Jocelyn telling her I want to fuck her, after hesitating for a few seconds she nodded her head in agreement…

Jocelyn: but I don’t have any condom at home since I do not have sex with my husband often…we will have do it raw…you ok?

Me: yes yes! Of course, I will pull out before I shoot I swear!

Jocelyn: haha I will take the pill tomorrow just to be safe as well…

Me: ok lets do it…

I couldn’t believe my luck Jocelyn actually suggested to fuck her raw herself, in my mind I told myself not to rush thing so I wanted to start with the cowgirl position, a position which usually I won’t shoot easily but of course I kept that thought to myself. I lied down on the sofa and told Jocelyn to get on top of me, I also told her to keep her clothes on since I like it better this way which she obliged as she climbed onto the sofa and sat on top of me.

I positioned my cock near the lips of Jocelyn’s vagina and she guided my cock inside it herself, the outside of her vagina isn’t wet yet but the inside feels smooth and warm. I could feel my cock inching deeper and deeper into Jocelyn until she was basically sitting on me, her pussy had enveloped my whole cock. Jocelyn was letting out soft moans as she pick up the pace of riding on my cock, for someone who claim that she did not have sex often it’s hard to believe.

I was letting Jocelyn do all the hard work in this cowgirl position while I lie down and admire the view, she was busy thrusting her hip back and forth or up and down. Jocelyn’s vigorous “cowgirl” actions caused the strips of her spaghetti top to gradually slip down both her shoulders, this scene was incredibly turn on and Jocelyn followed up by removing both her hands off the strips which allowed her top to fall onto her waist, with her boobs now exposed I wasted no time reaching out to play with them.

We remained in this position for the next few minutes as I was enjoying myself, however Jocelyn took the initiative and turned herself around into a reverse cowgirl position, I inclined myself slightly upwards to grab on Jocelyn’s butt as continue fucking until I felt Jocelyn dropped her pace, most probably she was getting tired. I took charge and transited us to the doggy position, in this position I pumped Jocelyn’s as fast and hard as possible and I could tell from her increasing loud moaning she was enjoying it as much as I do. Within the next few minutes I could feel I was cumming…

Me: Ahhh…I’m cumming soon..!!

Jocelyn: EN…EN…ENMNMM~~~

Jocelyn: OK!! COME~~ in front of me!

Me: okok!

I withdrew my cock out from Jocelyn’s pussy and she turned around immediately frantically looking for my cock, she sat down in an upright posture in front of me while I jerked my cock near her face and within the next few seconds, I unloaded all of my cum onto her face and breasts before Jocelyn sucked my cock clean.

It was finally over…it had been an amazing night with Jocelyn, we cleaned and composed ourselves. I recalled it was past 2am by the time we were done and Jocelyn bid me goodbye with a hug and kiss. It was sweet end to the night as I headed home thinking how things are going to develop from hereon.

The following morning I texted Jocelyn and offered to help her get the morning after pills if she was busy or inconvenient to do it which she agreed. However when I was delivering the pills to her she told me to leave it inside the metal gate and I did not get to see her. I was wondering if Jocelyn was angry at me or whatever else the reason can be…?

To be continued………………
Old Today, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1942 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42910 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

wow, didn't know Jocelyn is so sexually deprived by her husband that she turned so hungry n slutty n let her body, her sacred n forbidden tits n pussy, be enjoyed by another man n she enjoying his hardened penis as well in her very own home when her husband was due home late....waiting for the continuation of this sexy story to know how much naughty she can get with another guy i.e TS

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; Today at 10:35 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1