The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 03-07-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 883 / Power: 5
Aceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Toa payoh

i have shared the contact with a few seasoned bros
Old 03-07-2024, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2890 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceracer View Post
recently tried out a ml in tpy and my experience are as follows:

looks: 8

body: 9 (c to d cup nehneh, very nicely shaped)

massage: 8 (can provide hard massage and untie your knots)

service: 7

voice: 10 (very soothing voice imo ymmv)

pm me if interested
Just up your reputation points.
Hi bro can share this ML and location of spa. Thanks
Old 04-07-2024, 12:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Toji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first ever review.

Used to have an account long time ago. Had to delete it cos gf almost found out. But came back cos no more gf

Want to come back to this scene and explore more MLs. Ok enuf talking cock.

Tried out M**a (Vietnam) from lorong 7 a week ago.
Wanted to try the famous R***y but was busy at the moment. (Apparently she is going back)

Looks: 7/10 looks sweet and cute.
Body: 7/10 for petite lovers.
GFE: 7/10 takes time. You have to initiate.
Service: 8/10 handjob with roam. Alot of climbing and grinding. She sat on my face. Very passionate for a small girl.
Rtf: Maybe. Want to try out the waxing services next time.
Damages: 1B+3R (Quite ex)
Entrance fee: $90 for 1.5 hours
Old 04-07-2024, 05:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
supermama08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toji View Post
My first ever review.

Used to have an account long time ago. Had to delete it cos gf almost found out. But came back cos no more gf

Want to come back to this scene and explore more MLs. Ok enuf talking cock.

Tried out M**a (Vietnam) from lorong 7 a week ago.
Wanted to try the famous R***y but was busy at the moment. (Apparently she is going back)

Looks: 7/10 looks sweet and cute.
Body: 7/10 for petite lovers.
GFE: 7/10 takes time. You have to initiate.
Service: 8/10 handjob with roam. Alot of climbing and grinding. She sat on my face. Very passionate for a small girl.
Rtf: Maybe. Want to try out the waxing services next time.
Damages: 1B+3R (Quite ex)
Entrance fee: $90 for 1.5 hours
Bro can share??
Old 04-07-2024, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3330 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Hahaha amk thread open not even 3 days gone liao
I heard that need to pay for advertising that thread.
Old 04-07-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 12
xenos555 is a name known to allxenos555 is a name known to allxenos555 is a name known to allxenos555 is a name known to allxenos555 is a name known to allxenos555 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Viet Snow (formerly from Cat1 @ Malacca St) has relocated to Toa Payoh. nearly 7Rambutans per hour for entrance.
This is how she looks like : https://ibb.co/thbV9X1
Bro, can share snow contacts
Old 04-07-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3116 / Power: 11
loyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can share with me also.
Old 04-07-2024, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 17
manmanlai is a name known to allmanmanlai is a name known to allmanmanlai is a name known to allmanmanlai is a name known to allmanmanlai is a name known to allmanmanlai is a name known to all
Quote:
Bro, can share contact. My office in TPY & wish to try. Thanks
Old 04-07-2024, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2890 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdfd2r View Post
Went to try this joint that is really near secret recipe in TPY central

Really value for money as ML really puts effort in the massage

Entrance at $55 with 1B tips

ML told me joint do not advertise and business has been slow

Do support

Can share this place. Thanks
Old 05-07-2024, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2023 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
Was trying to find a thread on Balestier but found that the thread has been locked. So posting here.

Recently tried an ML at NBTP, opposite Whampoa Market. The ML was slim and fit and from her WeChat, can see she jogs regularly. Her massage was good and to the point. However, as I was in a rush, and this is my first time trying her, I didn’t get any additional services.

Wondering if any other bros have tried this place and if they do offer additional services. I would go back for a good massage but want to understand if can unlock more services.

Thanks.
Just wanted to give an update on this place.

Went back yesterday to try S***y again. Booked 2 hours. No hanky panky. Must say I was disappointed. Not sure if she really doesn’t do hanky panky or maybe I not yandao enough.

I will probably return only if I need a really good massage as I must say she does give a very good massage and manage to loosen all the knots in my body.
Old 05-07-2024, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexboy21 View Post
Want to recommend a serious gem at Blk 4x. I was feeling very tight and wanted a massage to loosen my knots. Saw a massage there and went to try.

Loc:blk4x next to Dpizza
Masseuse :Lin Lin
Looks:7/10 : not very young abt 30+ but won't reject type: looks like Xu ruo Xuan now

Opted for 1.5 hrs massage for 1 b 3r. The massage was fantastic as she can go really deep. A lot of masseuse can only do shallow and unable to release tension deep inside. One of the best massage I gotten ever. Totally release all the knots on by buttocks due to long sitting.

After the full body massage, started massaging my balls and veins while I was lying face down for like a full 10 mins before turning over and continuing the massage on my stick. She go really slow for like 5 mins before lying down next to me and picked up the pace. I roaming north and south with no resistance and soon after released my bullets. Cost :1B

After the deed , still give a 15 mins head massage.

Total cost : 2B 3 R for 1.5 hrs + jg/hj
Hi bro, can share?
Old 05-07-2024, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
qwerty61 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwerty61 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post
Replied most PMs from senior bros. Newbies don't bother.
Hi bro, can share? Thanks
Old 05-07-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 12
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
MLs are like nomads, move from one place to another place ..
So bro did u follow Yumi and move around ? Haha
Old 05-07-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
fandevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Amk got playground meh ? I think all 88 chop carrot joint la
Precisely the ppl paying to get it off Sbf 😏 each boss split cost their business still can continue haha. Actually better than continue, flourishing ar…
Old 05-07-2024, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 983 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlgirl View Post
So bro did u follow Yumi and move around ? Haha
I got her ctc when she was at Pandan, she was called Mia at that time, i felt that Pandan was an Ulu remote tiny small town in the West corner
I did pass-by her shop but din go in, what ML can such place produce, tio bo? ..

Realized that she(Yumi) moved to TPY that's where i visited her for a few times, her erotic massage patterns & damage suit me well ..

Followed her to Ubi eventually but din noe that she has left thou

Dunno where is she now, kinda lost touch liao ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1