The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 4
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Drunk/ drugged/ sleepy/ hypnotized/ time stop etc fetish

Remembered more than 20 years ago, me and buddy picked up a pretty but a little chubby girl in a club. She drank until really high. When sending her home, my buddy drove while I was making out with her in the rear seats and ended up fucking her and cip. When we reached her place (cannot recall where but remembered it was those 1 and 2 room flats), I ask my buddy to walk her up while I wait at the carpark. After like 20+ min, still not returned to the car, so I off the engine and went up to look for him. Found him sitting at the lift landing and the girl lying there with her panties lying next to her and her shaved pussy dripping cum. Such a turn on, proceeded to suck her nipples again until I am erected and insert my erected dick in her mouth and she proceeded to suck it. Then I turned her around and doggy her while she sucked my buddy’s dick till it’s hard. We tried to dp her but failed….haha…guess she squeezed her anus closed. Anyway, fucked her till we both cip in her again, wiped her pussy and helped her put her panties back on. Sent her to her door and leave her outside her flat and left. That’s my first and only 3some…..and it has to be at a hdb lift landing. Met her a few more times at the same club, but never talked about that night LOL.
Old 05-07-2024, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 10
AirForce is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAirForce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If i'm in my younger self then yes, if now i will say no
Old 05-07-2024, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by weelysbboy View Post
can share abt damage bro?
My last trip was several years back, also the pricing will need to be discussed with the girls. It ranged 5000THB to 10000THB extra during that time (heard that now is much much more ex, and the 5-10k don't include the drinks etc). For the gentlemen's club I don't think there is a bar fine (or at least I didn't pay any), but soi should have.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Think it was in the early 2000's, there was this girl (let's name her KZ) in our group who was actively x-timing the bf she was with (she will be with one of the guys in the group but she will 2time/3time/4time etc with the other guys).

KZ was a "she kah" who was willing to do anything to get her fix, but boy oh boy was she beautiful. Typical chao ah lian straightened blonde hair, tall with long legs, skinny with small boobs. Always in tube tops, mini skirts or hot pants with many accessories.

There was this incident in which she was passed to me to stay over (the bf family didn't want her to stay at his house).

We (not the bf, but my friend who was also staying over) did a 3p with dp on her while she was still high on whatever she was having before she came.

The next day she threw us a dirty look, as she struggled to walk straight to the toilet to clean up. I think we came least 2 times per hole, throughout the night, before we fell asleep due to exhaustion.

good times...
Old Yesterday, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Think it was in the early 2000's, there was this girl (let's name her KZ) in our group who was actively x-timing the bf she was with (she will be with one of the guys in the group but she will 2time/3time/4time etc with the other guys).

KZ was a "she kah" who was willing to do anything to get her fix, but boy oh boy was she beautiful. Typical chao ah lian straightened blonde hair, tall with long legs, skinny with small boobs. Always in tube tops, mini skirts or hot pants with many accessories.

There was this incident in which she was passed to me to stay over (the bf family didn't want her to stay at his house).

We (not the bf, but my friend who was also staying over) did a 3p with dp on her while she was still high on whatever she was having before she came.

The next day she threw us a dirty look, as she struggled to walk straight to the toilet to clean up. I think we came least 2 times per hole, throughout the night, before we fell asleep due to exhaustion.

good times...
What is a "she kah"?
Old Yesterday, 05:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lexxxz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinchan3641 View Post
this one true. after drinking but not too drunk can hard for a longer time but hard to cum. thats why i like to drink a little then go bonk
agree bro,liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1